American guys abusing Korean girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

American guys abusing Korean girl

Post by mrmillersd »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5K6mnJwd98

my friend in the US navy in japan has f***ed like 20 different japanese girls lol

navy ftw

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American guys abusing Korean girl

Post by zboy1 »

mrmillersd wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5K6mnJwd98

my friend in the US navy in japan has f***ed like 20 different japanese girls lol

navy ftw
That video may have been possibly staged and fake. But the real point is...Western men frequently abuse and sexually assault Asian women all the time--and Asians men are finally starting to get angry and take action. I say, it's about time! And your point about Asian women being sluts...unfortunately, I think the stereotype are true. Asian women lack pride in their own race and are complete 'sellouts' most of the time.

Look at the difference in the behavior of Indian women to Asian women: the former are very 'loyal' to their men, and very rarely out-marry and sell-out their own kind to be accepted as 'White.' The only Indian women that I find that act like sluts and marry outside their race are British Indian girls; they act like just like Asian American girls in my opinion.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

zboy1 wrote:

navy ftw
That video may have been possibly staged and fake. But the real point is...Western men frequently abuse and sexually assault Asian women all the time--and Asians men are finally starting to get angry and take action. I say, it's about time! And your point about Asian women being sluts...unfortunately, I think the stereotype are true. Asian women lack pride in their own race and are complete 'sellouts' most of the time.

Look at the difference in the behavior of Indian women to Asian women: the former are very 'loyal' to their men, and very rarely out-marry and sell-out their own kind to be accepted as 'White.' The only Indian women that I find that act like sluts and marry outside their race are British Indian girls; they act like just like Asian American girls in my opinion.
Why do you blame Asian women for this, it is like blaming a child for using bad judgement. I think Asian men need to stand-up and realize that it is actually their fault that the Asian women are leaving them in droves. Our fault the economy is shit, our fault the government is not efficient, our fault that we cannot cooperate among ourselves, our fault that we lack the organization that leads to world leadership. Our fault we HAD to immigrate to USA but do nothing to enrich Asia but expect to it transference of values for our manhood. Yes, the Asian women are free to choose and they did not choose their own; on the other hand Asian males should have the intellectual humility to understand that maybe yes they had something to do with that and act accordingly. Do we not value money making? Is it not a capitalistic thought? Do we not transfer these values to the young including women? Then we go about hating Asian women when in fact we, as the patriarch, taught them the very same values -- maximize economic efficiency. Our women are choosing to date outside because it is their biological imperative to breed with a high value male. That have been taught very well by the same men who accuse them of this.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

mguy wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

navy ftw

Why do you blame Asian women for this, it is like blaming a child for using bad judgement. I think Asian men need to stand-up and realize that it is actually their fault that the Asian women are leaving them in droves. Our fault the economy is shit, our fault the government is not efficient, our fault that we cannot cooperate among ourselves, our fault that we lack the organization that leads to world leadership. Our fault we HAD to immigrate to USA but do nothing to enrich Asia but expect to it transference of values for our manhood. Yes, the Asian women are free to choose and they did not choose their own; on the other hand Asian males should have the intellectual humility to understand that maybe yes they had something to do with that and act accordingly. Do we not value money making? Is it not a capitalistic thought? Do we not transfer these values to the young including women? Then we go about hating Asian women when in fact we, as the patriarch, taught them the very same values -- maximize economic efficiency. Our women are choosing to date outside because it is their biological imperative to breed with a high value male. That have been taught very well by the same men who accuse them of this.
What!? Asian men are just as chauvinistic and proudly nationalistic as Arab and Muslim men! But how come you don't see Arab women go chasing off every foreigner in sight? How come Indian women, who have to deal with some of the most emasculated, pussified men in the world (Indian men), don't act like Asian women (except in Britain and the United States)? Asian women lack pride and I'm embarrassed at the way most of them behave towards Asian men. And, frankly, I'm sick of Asian women in general...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Maybe i'll write a whole thread dedicated to this topic of asian-american women. I have a lot of experience with this demographic. :lol: I'll just put it this way..asian women abroad are NOT the same as asian-american women. The mentality is totally different.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Repatriate wrote:Maybe i'll write a whole thread dedicated to this topic of asian-american women. I have a lot of experience with this demographic. :lol: I'll just put it this way..asian women abroad are NOT the same as asian-american women. The mentality is totally different.
Looking forward to it. I believe you'll have a much better insider's view of this than Winston, Monkro, Rock, or I would. For us, it's more like a "sour grapes" situation, but you most likely have had significant experience dating Asian-American women. :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In East Asian countries, women/people do not see themselves as "Asians". They see themselves as Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, etc. They don't call white people Whites or Caucaisians- they call them
"foreigners".

Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are not a united group there joined by an Asian identification.

In the USA, they become "Asians" whereas they should just be called "Americans". The "Asian" identity is strong in the USA within American soceity. It is a legal reality here. But it does not legally exist outside of it.

India is in Asia, too and so is Iran and Saudi Arabia

When there are Asian games, all those countries participate.

The abuse was by an American guy against a Korean woman. Your American eyes saw it as a "white on Asian abuse". Maybe it was just a man on woman abuse. Some drunk guy got rough in a karaoke. This could happen between people who looked the same too.

In Thailand, and in the Philippines many American guys have been killed by the girls' boyfriends/husbands after they bought houses for them after having thought that they girls were single. Such a common ploy there.

But is it seen as an Asian on White killing? Maybe again, through American eyes. There, it's just a Thai- foreigner killing. Or a Filipino- foreigner killing.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:

navy ftw
That video may have been possibly staged and fake. But the real point is...Western men frequently abuse and sexually assault Asian women all the time--and Asians men are finally starting to get angry and take action. I say, it's about time! And your point about Asian women being sluts...unfortunately, I think the stereotypIe ste true. Asian women lack pride in their own race and are complete 'sellouts' most of the time.

So my wife is a slut because she married outside her race?
You are just silly...but if you were to make that assertion to her face, she would take you out.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

OutWest, some of these guys do not think before they write. And they are 100% American in outlook so their world is well, American world. God bless the Philippines where they divide people by mainly the language they speak and citizenship. The word "lahi" or "kaliwat" in Visaya may mean race but it also means citizenship and even family line. I love the Filipino model.

It would make me laugh trying to imagine some Visayan person wake up one day and say to himself- "I am Asian, I am Asian. Oh, look here comes a Caucasian!" And upon seeing a Negrito- "oh, here comes an African-Filipino!' And upon seeing a Korean- "Oh, my Asian co-race-er". lol! impossible!

It would be hard for a Filipino to walk up to some Filipina and accuse her of being a sell-out of her "Asian race". They would not even have a name for it. I'm trying to translate into Visayan. Kaliwat Asianu. Nah...

Their mind is just wired so differently.

Even in Japan, to a Japanese person, people are divided into Nipponjin and Gaijin, And both an American and a Korean are Gaijin. In no wildest dream would a Japanese person wake up and say. "Watashi wa Ajia-jin desu!"and get angry at an American manhandling a Korean because a Korean and a Japanese are of the same "race".

They are two gaijin acting stupid in some gaijin karaoke.

America has poisoned so many minds.

Not that it's nice to treat a woman like this but it is being elevated to a race conflict. I've seen Slavs treat their own women that way.

Anyway, just smack the guy, call the guard and kick him out.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

navy ftw
That video may have been possibly staged and fake. But the real point is...Western men frequently abuse and sexually assault Asian women all the time--and Asians men are finally starting to get angry and take action. I say, it's about time! And your point about Asian women being sluts...unfortunately, I think the stereotypIe ste true. Asian women lack pride in their own race and are complete 'sellouts' most of the time.

You are just silly...but if you were to make that assertion to her face, she would take you out.
Why would you think I was talking about your wife? I would never go that low as a person. But what exactly did I say was not true? Your a White male so your opinions of this topic is very one-sided. I don't hate on interracial relationships, but what I do have a problem with why SO many Asian women bash their own men, look at anything Western as superior to their own culture and race, and often engage in self-hate towards their own kind? Why don't women of other races do this as well? It happens but not to the point of Asian women...
Last edited by zboy1 on July 20th, 2013, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

navy ftw

Take it easy man. Why you gotta be so sensitive. He's just frustrated, the odd man out. Asian (perhaps NE Asian) girls in States according to these guy are much more likely to date and pair with people outside their own ethnicity (or classification in USA system - Asian) than US girls from any other ethnic background. We've talked about this before saying Asian males and black females get the shortest end of stick in USA dating wise. The common sense solution would seem to be for them to start dating each other. Unfortunately, I don't think most Asian guys are attracted to black American women and vice-versa.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Rock wrote:
OutWest wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

navy ftw

Take it easy man. Why you gotta be so sensitive. He's just frustrated, the odd man out. Asian (perhaps NE Asian) girls in States according to these guy are much more likely to date and pair with people outside their own ethnicity (or classification in USA system - Asian) than US girls from any other ethnic background. We've talked about this before saying Asian males and black females get the shortest end of stick in USA dating wise. The common sense solution would seem to be for them to start dating each other. Unfortunately, I don't think most Asian guys are attracted to black American women and vice-versa.
Sensative? It's just silly. Now within the USA, it's a crazy house anyway, but overall, some tiny
statistically insignificant number of Asian women of all types marry outside their race. For all the talk, a few thousand Filipinas marry foreigners every year in a country of perhaps 95 million.

Well, in reality, within the USA, Asian men are in the same position as many other
men. Odd man out? LOL ANY man with a brain and a heart can find himself in that fix
within the USA. What, Asian American women somehow suck more than US white women? LOL.
No matter your color or background, a wise man will look outside the USA. Within the USA, Asian
women are drinking from the same toxic well as white women.

So my Asian friends, it is not a matter of white vs Asian. It is a matter of sane vs insane.
Serve yourself well by getting out of the USA. Besides, within the USA, Anti-Asian sentiment
is one "acceptable" form of racism. Racist comment from whites, blacks and Latinos is very common.
White liberals who would be aghast should they hear anti-black comments, will in the next breath
spew anti-Asian put-downs without a thought.

Consider this- if you are an educated, cultured, refined Asian male, most US white women and Americanized Asian women are beneath you. Don't buy into the crap you are being fed, just fish
in a different pond. Spend a week or so in Singapore...it will give you the general idea.

Outwest