Why get married?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why get married?

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: She is not thinking about marriage. She is thinking about being with and learning from the man of highest value she has ever met and will likely meet in her life. She knows she is too worldly for the small country
It must be a small country indeed if that is the case. You could add something about largest ego, too.
in which she lives and she values me as a strong, male, figure since her own father died some years ago. I don't think she would go away so easily even if I wanted her to. Nice try.
If she won't go away, that may be a reason not to get involved with her. Are you going to take advantage of the daddy issues, and then abandon her down the road, either soon or after she develops her first wrinkle? Is what you are offering her good for her? Do you care if it is?
I write to illustrate the truth to the legions of quiet readers who can find value in hearing the opposite message than what society grooms them to believe.
You have to know what truth is to write about it. The problem with your philosophy is that it is just reactionary. Who has experimented with your marriage-free society to see how things turn out? There are some natural quasi-experiments we can look at for that and the results do not look too good.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Adama wrote:Some people choose not to believe. Some people are incapable of believing. Each man gets a choice whether he wants to believe or not. I never push hard if they refuse. I will say though, that believers will go on to eternal life and will get to live again forever in God's new earth which He will create, where life will be even better than this, because God Himself and His fullness will be with us. Others will go on to eternal punishment, with unquenchable heat, and black darkness, and torments forever, because they refused to believe in the Lord, and therefore their sins were not covered. All you have to do to enter God's new earth, His eternal Kingdom, is simply to believe in Christ.

But if a person chooses death over life, what can I do? I don't pursue them after they tell me no directly. It is quite clear for Mr Contrarian Expatriate that he has certainly made his choice.
Do you "Christians" still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too? They are about as absurd as Christianity, as well as all other religions are to me.

It is more sad than anything that you guys have this malarkey so ingrained in your psyches. You've accepted the mental prison that so few in the world see as valid and you actually think that it impacts your afterlife. :lol:

Do you guys believe in red little devils with pitchforks too? Sheesh, grow up now would you? Religious fairy tales are for children. Those that scare little children to be adults like you are morally evil acts when I consider the damage to you.

But back to marriage, don't do it, especially if you want to live a free and uncomplicated life. Christianity, as well as other faiths, are responsible for some of history's greatest injustices and wrongs. That it is our two "Christians" encouraging marriage against the best interests of men on this forum, it is high time for Christianity to go the way of the dodo bird. Looks like it is on that path already which is a darn good thing.

Personally it doesn't matter to me whether you believe or not. It also doesn't matter to me whether you get married or not. The only thing that can be done is to present the warning. Whether the warning is heeded is up to the one that hears it. I will not beat a dead horse.
What part of "I'm not a Christian, dumbass" do you not get?
I know you are not a Christian, and I know you are most likely blinded in the mind and unable to believe the gospel of Christ. Your mouth is filled with homosexuality even when you speak about God, even saying the most disgusting things about reprobate acts. Will God forgive such profanity and blasphemy against Him?

Like I said, I don't care whether you believe or not. I just stated a warning. You don't have to heed it.

However, I bet that many of those people when they reach that dark mountain wish that they would have believed the gospel to escape going to that desolate place filled with soot for air, no water, blistering heat, and tormentors who rip the soul's body in pieces continually for sport.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Having said that, CE, I don't know why anyone cares if you marry or not. I certainly don't care whether you marry or not. Neither do I care what your opinion is of marriage or why you hate the idea. That's truly none of my business except that you make it known, but still, I would never challenge you for your convictions on marriage. All I stated is the truth for it to be seen. You are free to reject it.

Some men can handle marriage. Some men can't.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:Having said that, CE, I don't know why anyone cares if you marry or not. I certainly don't care whether you marry or not.
This debate is not about me personally, it is about marriage and how it is bad for men. Personalizing the issue will never win you the debate on the merits.
Adama wrote: I would never challenge you for your convictions on marriage.
Well perhaps you are quite a bit smarter than your "Christian" cohort, MrMan. There is no defending the indefensible.
Adama wrote: All I stated is the truth for it to be seen. You are free to reject it.
Your particular "truth" was to attempt to divert the discussion into a religious one. It was a major fail. Many people who cannot justify things with logic and common sense often try to pull in religious justifications because they are irrational, replete with magical thinking, guilt induction, fear, and blind faith despite all evidence to the contrary. Bright people see right through strategy so that too was a major fail. You can't religiously shame someone who does not give a sh.t about religion. Just as a Muslim can't shame us into doing Jihad, a "Christian" can't shame clever men into marriage. :lol: Nice try though!
Adama wrote: Some men can handle marriage. Some men can't.
I see..... It is kind of like some men can handle prison; Some men can't. Some men can handle losing all their money, self-respect, and masculinity; some men can't. Some men can handle getting beat within an inch of their lives; some men can't.

Here's a thought.... How about just rejecting those negative things that have to be "handled?"
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

With some godless people, you can't even make conversation or even try to be nice to them without them waging war and spewing venom. They just hate God so much that the mere mention of Him makes them want to destroy whoever has mentioned His name. They can't just say, Hey, let's agree to disagree. Anyone who disagrees and or mentions God must absolutely be destroyed.

All the while, they're free to reject it. Yet instead of just moving on, they just wage war and dig in deeper and feed it.

I would say it is probably a mistake to interact with such persons on any level.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:With some godless people, you can't even make conversation or even try to be nice to them without them waging war and spewing venom. They just hate God so much that the mere mention of Him makes them want to destroy whoever has mentioned His name. They can't just say, Hey, let's agree to disagree. Anyone who disagrees and or mentions God must absolutely be destroyed.

All the while, they're free to reject it. Yet instead of just moving on, they just wage war and dig in deeper and feed it.

I would say it is probably a mistake to interact with such persons on any level.
Waging war? Not quite, although my piercing through your religious conditioning might make it feel that way because of cognitive dissonance.

I brought people to tears in college after debunking their religious dogma with facts and reason. Some people just feel attacked when they are confronted with evidence or arguments that go against how they were raised or indoctrinated.

By the way, marriage is still bad for men and smart men who are not subject to the dictates of religious dogma are wise to reject it outright :idea:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Being anti-marriage makes perfect sense from CE’s point of view.
1. Much like Western sluts he is a ward of the state, so he gets all the benefits of a family with none of the drawbacks and imagines this will continue.
2. He has no reason to have a genetic or family legacy, because the last thing the world needs is more blacks.
3. His forbears evolved in an environment of abundance where they could get by with sheboons doing all the day to day work, not because they were good at it but because bucks could beat them up if they didn't. This wouldn’t cut the mustard in the frozen north where men needed to pull more than their weight, but from the African point of view, even traditional white patriarchal marriage would seem intolerably gynocentric.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:Being anti-marriage makes perfect sense from CE’s point of view.
1. Much like Western sluts he is a ward of the state, so he gets all the benefits of a family with none of the drawbacks and imagines this will continue.
2. He has no reason to have a genetic or family legacy, because the last thing the world needs is more blacks.
3. His forbears evolved in an environment of abundance where they could get by with sheboons doing all the day to day work, not because they were good at it but because bucks could beat them up if they didn't. This wouldn’t cut the mustard in the frozen north where men needed to pull more than their weight, but from the African point of view, even traditional white patriarchal marriage would seem intolerably gynocentric.
There is no reason to attack CE like this, his posts are very good and truly worth reading if you want to learn.

Sometimes he does make mistakes but then again nobody's perfect...
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Being anti-marriage makes perfect sense from CE’s point of view.
There is no reason to attack CE like this, his posts are very good and truly worth reading if you want to learn.

Sometimes he does make mistakes but then again nobody's perfect...
I'm not attacking him. I'm explaining why his posts make perfect sense from his point of view.
remolacha
Freshman Poster

Post by remolacha »

I`m now making divorce and I wanna tell to all of you - think twice and do not hurry=))))
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by xtravel »

Yohan wrote: There are not so many countries in Asia where you can buy in foreigner's name,
1 - Thailand, only condominium which must fit certain requirements
2 - Philippines, about same rules as Thailand
3 - Malaysia, you can buy land and house, but only upper class construction and this is anything else but cheap, requirements simply said do not fit a single foreign man well, this is more for a large family, some people from China, India, Saudi etc. are doing that.
4 - Japan is not a difficult place for a foreigner to buy a condominium unit. You have to ask authorities for permission first for a certain object and the construction company will give you an estimate for doing that, but usually get a positive reply within a few hours, if you are holding a working permit etc. for at least 1 year. - However to buy your own land/house as a foreigner you must be a permanent resident.

If you know other places in Asia, where you can buy land/house or at least condominium unit in foreigner's name, please let us know.
In case you divorce remember, if your name is not in the land title, you own NOTHING. Some foreign men - misinformed - had a bad surprise when they divorced especially in Thailand.
Myanmar has adopted rules similar to those of Thailand. However, Bangkok style condos are just starting to be built. OTOH, outside of Yangon, land and construction is so cheap that while $5000 is not possible, something livable for under $50K, and perhaps much less, is possible.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

remolacha wrote:I`m now making divorce and I wanna tell to all of you - think twice and do not hurry=))))
Thanks for your honesty. When your divorce is finalized and the final emotional and financial costs are known, please fill us in so the deluded "Murrage is guud" idiots can shut the f.ck up and know they are next.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 2nd, 2017, 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

remolacha wrote:I`m now making divorce and I wanna tell to all of you - think twice and do not hurry=))))
Here is a woman explaining why marriage is a raw deal for men.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0quBjcgEdo[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ksenona
Freshman Poster

Post by Ksenona »

To create the family
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
Here is a woman explaining why marriage is a raw deal for men.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0quBjcgEdo[/youtube]
There is no convincing the addlebrained fools, especially those who have already doomed themselves to marital misery. They are brainwashed by mass media and deserves every bit of toil and misfortune that they themselves created for themselves.

You can only save the freethinkers, the intelligent, and they most sound of mind. All others should be viewed as examples of what NOT to do with ones life in this day and age.

MGTOW is for the select few, the visionaries, and those who refuse to debase themselves to gynocentrism and collective untruth.

Marriage remains the modern day Emperor With No Clothes; only MGTOW can muster the courage to say so!