Look how nice Chinese girls and people are

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Jeremy wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote: I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

I never really pushed for numbers with the Asians. It was more a social experiment than anything.
They were probably just too afraid to be rude to you in that case. If you can't get an "obese acne ridden 2" then you sure as hell have no chance with "FOB Asian women", let alone an 8. Are you old, fat, or ugly?
I'm 25, 6'3", and 145 lbs. So no, not old or fat. Most of my approaches occurred between 18 and 23. Used to be fairly jacked too, but it never got me anything. My face is average.

I've slept with a bunch of obese 2's (after mass messaging online over the course of several years). So not worth it.

My biggest issues are (in order): living in the anglosphere, not being a pretty boy, a lack of social status.
Wow, 145 at 6'3? You seriously need to gain some more weight man. That doesn't sound too healthy for your height to be honest. You are seriously underweight. At your height, you should be at least around 175-190.
Yeah. I might start lifting again, casually. Maybe get up to 165-ish lbs. Just for health purposes and to hopefully get better service from hookers.
That's still really scrawny at your height man, you should really be around 175-180 minimum at your height if you want to look normal. The weight you are now, you probably appear "sick" to some people. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just saying. You'll look and feel a lot better if you gained more weight. Better start hitting those weights and eating more.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

kai1275 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote: They were probably just too afraid to be rude to you in that case. If you can't get an "obese acne ridden 2" then you sure as hell have no chance with "FOB Asian women", let alone an 8. Are you old, fat, or ugly?
I'm 25, 6'3", and 145 lbs. So no, not old or fat. Most of my approaches occurred between 18 and 23. Used to be fairly jacked too, but it never got me anything. My face is average.

I've slept with a bunch of obese 2's (after mass messaging online over the course of several years). So not worth it.

My biggest issues are (in order): living in the anglosphere, not being a pretty boy, a lack of social status.
Wow, 145 at 6'3? You seriously need to gain some more weight man. That doesn't sound too healthy for your height to be honest. You are seriously underweight. At your height, you should be at least around 175-190.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to comment on it first. :lol: He must resemble a white manut bol with no muscles at that weight. I weigh more than this guy and i'm not fat at all.
Asian women like skinny guys with bird chests like that though. He can always use that to his advantage if he likes Asian women. If he likes white girls, do European women care alot about that? It only looks weird on black men, because everyone expect us to have nice bodies for the most part, but white guys sometimes get passes on stuff like that usually.
Now that bodybuilding's become mainstream, every guy's expected to look like a shaved gorilla. But you still need a good looking face and/or social status on top of that.

I don't think Asian girls are any different in their preferences. Just slightly less picky because they aren't put on as high a pedestal.
Last edited by Jeremy on August 7th, 2013, 3:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

kai1275 wrote:Chengdu is the same place where a horny and drunk woman, that was fairly good looking chased down another drunk guy she thought was cute and raped him in the middle of the street! Chinese men from all over China went there afterwards with signs asking to be raped the next day. :lol:
Is that something you witnessed or is it in the news over there? If news, have link to article?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Anti-American wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Chengdu is the same place where a horny and drunk woman, that was fairly good looking chased down another drunk guy she thought was cute and raped him in the middle of the street! Chinese men from all over China went there afterwards with signs asking to be raped the next day. :lol:
Is that something you witnessed or is it in the news over there? If news, have link to article?

http://www.chinasmack.com/2013/pictures ... treet.html

The "Fiery Women of Sichuan" nickname is for a good reason. It does not just mean they like to cook spicy food! I also have my own personal stories of crazy things they do.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

kai1275 wrote: Asian women like skinny guys with bird chests like that though. He can always use that to his advantage if he likes Asian women. If he likes white girls, do European women care alot about that? It only looks weird on black men, because everyone expect us to have nice bodies for the most part, but white guys sometimes get passes on stuff like that usually.
That's way under normal healthy looking weight though. I mean just as a comparison Jeremy Lin is 6'3" at 200 lb, he looks wiry and slim. Now imagine 145, that's getting into the skeletal range.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

They treated you like a monster probably cuz you're ugly. So not only were you standing out by being white, you were also standing out by being unusual looking in a bad way. In America, people are way more politically correct and at least your race doesn't stand out, but good luck thinking you'll find decent women in America if even Chinese women abhorred you. I've seen many guys who had little luck with women in the anglosphere do pretty well for themselves in China.

The Professor wrote:
mrmillersd wrote:These women are more like WTF then hi nice to meet you!

The number of white ameriacns in china is less than 1%. Most chinese wont interact with a white dude like him in their lives. They are just curious and shocked when they see him....

American women see chinese dudes daily and so the foreigner factor doest exist. I went to China with my friend who has straight nordic and people were just taking pictures of him left and right. They were nice because they were curious. Seriously, just by being a exotic looking thing i felt like I was accompanying a celeberty.
I'm as white as they come and Chinese women treated me like I was a monster when I was in China. I'm back in America for now and at least women here treat me like I'm a human being.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I actually get positive reactions from over 95% of fob Asians girls I approach. With western girls, it's the opposite (immediate "f**k off" signals over 95% of the time).

I've literally gone right from approaching a fob Asian 8 and having her laugh and smile for 15 minutes to being treated like the scum of the Earth by an obese, westernized, acne ridden 2.

Same guy. Same approach. Completely different responses. Now what does that tell you?
It tells me you're Asian. Most western women don't like Asian guys but your own kind feel more comfortable around you.

Define positive reactions though. Do they still end up turning you down?
I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

I never really pushed for numbers with the Asians. It was more a social experiment than anything.
They were probably just too afraid to be rude to you in that case. If you can't get an "obese acne ridden 2" then you sure as hell have no chance with "FOB Asian women", let alone an 8. Are you old, fat, or ugly?

Living in the anglosphere is not an issue if you're white. In fact, it's a huge advantage if you're looking for sex that isn't p4p. Living in the anglosphere is only an issue for Indians and Asians.

Speaking from personal experience, China is much worse than the anglosphere.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

ethan_sg wrote:They treated you like a monster probably cuz you're ugly. So not only were you standing out by being white, you were also standing out by being unusual looking in a bad way. In America, people are way more politically correct and at least your race doesn't stand out, but good luck thinking you'll find decent women in America if even Chinese women abhorred you. I've seen many guys who had little luck with women in the anglosphere do pretty well for themselves in China.
You call it political correctness, but I call it respect. Most anglo women show more respect for low status men and unattractive men than Chinese women do. Chinese women are so shallow it makes me sick. I hope Anglo women never get as shallow and stuck up as Chinese women currently are.

Most of the foreigners I knew in China didn't get any women at all or had to date way down. My roommate in China, who was white, was a pretty good looking outgoing young guy and he ended up dating a woman like 20 years older than him. He had to go through loads of rejections just to get that too. Most of the foreigners I talked to said they were far more successful with girls in their home countries. It was actually a fairly common topic. When I first went to China I did what most foreigners did, go to the clubs with other expats. Most of the expats I went with just approached every girl in sight and got turned down every time.

How things really are on the ground in Asia are far different from stories on the internet, most of which are gross exaggerations or just plain lies.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
The Professor wrote: It tells me you're Asian. Most western women don't like Asian guys but your own kind feel more comfortable around you.

Define positive reactions though. Do they still end up turning you down?
I'm of 100% Irish stock as far as I know. Typical brown haired, blue eyed white Canadian.

Living in the anglosphere is not an issue if you're white. In fact, it's a huge advantage if you're looking for sex that isn't p4p. Living in the anglosphere is only an issue for Indians and Asians.

Speaking from personal experience, China is much worse than the anglosphere.
Something you are/were doing was not right. I know too many white guys that were up to their ears in poon while living in China. Not all of them ugly or handsome either. Short or tall never mattered either. The better their Mandarin, the more laid they got too. I myself have turned down more p***y in China than I was ever given in the US and I am black with so-so Mandarin skills....
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Look how nice Chinese girls and people are

Post by Rock »

The Professor wrote:Chinese women? Nice? LOL! They're much worse than American women when it comes down to it. Trust me, I lived there for a year.

It should be obvious to anyone who isn't retarded or autistic to see why he got away with that. He's a fairly tough looking, tall, deep voiced white guy in China, a country where whites are perceived as tough and violent.

The difference between them and that guy would be like the difference between the most of you guys and a 6'10 buff guy. If a 6'10 buff guy took your umbrella you wouldn't do shit. Not because you are OK with it or "polite" but because you don't want to get messed up.

Before any tough guys say shit, if this guy tried to take your shit you would let it happen, so shut the f**k up.

The only way you could do something is if you have a gun, but they're not allowed China, so that's out of the picture.

I swear some people on this forum severely lack common sense.
This guy in vid looks around 6'2" and is muscular. But if he had been 5'6" and slim foreigner instead, the reaction would have pretty much been the same. Most of them did not perceive it as a theft. It was not some riff-raff trying to steal. It was a curious foreigner slowly removing the umbrella while smiling. The reflex response to that is bafflement. Heck, if that happened to me in the middle of Chengdu with some regular looking foreigner, I would be scratching my head for a couple minutes too. Body language conveys so much and his was not that of a thief.

The Professor, I think you may misread things in China sometimes. I'm not saying there is not an ugly side or some horrible local woman and people there. I've seen them too. But that's just a percentage spite of what you claim. In the case of this video, it's not about his size. Nobody was scared. It was just a bizarre thing to happen out of the blue and people instinctively knew it was not a robbery but more of some kind of curiosity involving a foreigner. BTW, I think he could have gotten that last girls number or even steered her to have a cup of tea with him on the spot ("where to go?") lol.

Also, if you think you can push people around as a foreigner due to your size there, try going to a club there at night and acting too pushy. Once the local guys get it into their heads that you need to 'be repaired', they will lay for you and when you exit, you will get jumped. When that happens, things can get out of control with broken bottles or clubs being used on you. Too late for any damage control by then.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Was trying to eat my dinner in a Thai restaurant last night and some Chinese tourist was coughing her guts up and spitting phlegm into a tissue.

Ah, it's times like these when I'm glad to be out of China and back to civilised society.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

About the Chinese women i've seen in Thailand they have nothing to compare to Thai women.
Most of them speak too loudly,have no manners especially the older ones..they do their stuffs without giving a f**k of the others.

Those who are young and attractive have no life inside them,they just walk like superstars and i feel the same vibes with South Korean or Japanese women.

In what i've seen in Thailand,and i didn't need it to already write off China as a destination for females,they have nothing to add to the general misery in Western countries about dating.

Compared to Thai ladies where almost everywhere,exept the high society in BKK who thinks their shit don't stink,it's great to hang around as there is always some women who smile or i can interact with.

I don't have to take a trip to China to already know the result who is a to be transparent, maybe in a different way than in a western country but the result is the same.

It's so nice to be in a society where i can stand out and being desirable.
I've got many woman who came for me,having sex with them,and it was because they wanted fun without having to give them money.
I get definitely a higher success even if Thailand is poorer than France.
Actually i'm chatting with a Thai women who is not a bargirl,or from a poor background and she is very open sexually and very relaxed.
She hates like me the high society in Bangkok but she is herself from a good middle class family.

Well she is ready to explore the naughty scene in Bangkok with me and i won't say here what are her sexual fantasies but she is really wild and she likes to qualified as naughty and cheeky.
The first chat with her, she was already telling me that we will have to go where i stay to have some fun.
That's one of the stories i had in Thailand where women are really alive and enjoy sex to some extent.