Why are women put on such a high pedestal in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Banano wrote:Billy

Why don't you tell us more about Turkish women, field report and so on

Open a new thread

cheers
The little I know from having been there a few times is that there are two types of Turkish women, Black Turks and White Turks. The color has nothing to do with skin, but everything to do with class and urban/rural dynamics. Black Turks tend to be more religious and backward regarding men, but white Turks are close behind.

It has been said before on this forum that Turkish men are among the most undersexed men on the planet. Thanks to Turkish women for that.

Turkish women make Turkish men go abroad to find wives and hound non-Turkish women like dogs in heat. Turkey is anti-male sexually and men cannot usually go into clubs alone unless accompanied by a female.

From a male perspective, Turkey sucks.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Contrarian is absolutely right.

Banano I am sorry but there is no field report. I normally don´t date turkish girls because they are insane. Saw a nice young asian chick here who comes regularly for sport in the park. I wanted to approach her though she was probably to young for me but she vanished somehow. But she got approached by other dudes several times. I miss SEA though I was never been there but I have nice memories with mongolian chicks in germany.

As I am slightly cheap and lazy to go for chics I have somehow planed to try a dance course. Normally that was my niche but we´ll see.

You see, there are far worse women than AWs.

The field report is: basically don´t go to this field.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Open a new thread

cheers
The little I know from having been there a few times is that there are two types of Turkish women, Black Turks and White Turks. The color has nothing to do with skin, but everything to do with class and urban/rural dynamics. Black Turks tend to be more religious and backward regarding men, but white Turks are close behind.

It has been said before on this forum that Turkish men are among the most undersexed men on the planet. Thanks to Turkish women for that.

Turkish women make Turkish men go abroad to find wives and hound non-Turkish women like dogs in heat. Turkey is anti-male sexually and men cannot usually go into clubs alone unless accompanied by a female.

Turks are also known for being major p4p whoremongers. These men are literally everywhere around the globe trying to pay or game snatch. They are also known for being generally abusive towards women. I think there is definitely something in the culture that makes them this way and it most likely has to do with dealing with Turkish women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Beautiful women are desired everywhere. The question is: Why is it that in America, they think they're too good for everyone? Why does it get to their head? Why aren't American girls as modest as girls in other countries are?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:This has been talked about at length before, I suggest you search for it and I suggest the mods lock this thread.
How about you shut the f**k up and go beat off in a dark corner. If this topic seriously offends you that you had to click on it and bitch about it than you might as well go shoot yourself. I am sick of posters like you and nazi mods. I have seen plenty of topics that I have disagreed with, but want to know my simple solution. I do not click on them. Is it that hard or does seeing this topic prevent you from sleeping at night.
What a piece of shit you are. DJ was telling you the truth. More reasons I hope he gets mod powers and locks redundant trash topics like this, although I know he wont. Not only that, this topic should actually belong in the Questions and Advice subforum. Whats the point of having all these detailed subforums if no one will keep the threads clean? Can their be a mod that just has the ability to keep the threads in order?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Open a new thread

cheers

In a nutshell, if you want a Turkish woman you will have to Marry her. They make good wives but I don't like how they treat their kids, they are tough with them & I generally don't like smoking. Turkish women smoke, almost everyone in Turkey smokes :? Turk women cook really good wholesome food, are tidy, friendly & hospitable. The village, town & city girls differ from each other. Even the girls differ from city to city from modern, to illiterate, to traditional, religious, conservative, hippy, bohemian, gypsy. I lived in Hatay for a bit & most of the women there spoke arabic at home & turkish outside, they were either conservative or modern, muslim, christian or jew. Izmir must have the most liberal girls of all. This is a strange country lol. It has it's good & bad.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Raffie
Freshman Poster

Post by Raffie »

I live in Seattle and it's like there is this embargo on average to attractive women. We're talking major shortages.

I would say %90+ of the women who are single look ugly as hell and even have attitudes. It's like a turd telling you that you're still not good enough for it. Look in craigslist at the single women in Seattle.

There are big 4ton fatties acting like they are the only ones left on the earth.

When I moved to Seattle, my dating life went to 0 and stayed there. It's real bad here. The media, over the top liberals and the hard core nazi feminist have destroyed the whole social scene. Look up Seattle Freeze as well.

So women here are treated like gold. Even tho they are not worth it.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Raffie wrote:I live in Seattle and it's like there is this embargo on average to attractive women. We're talking major shortages.

I would say %90+ of the women who are single look ugly as hell and even have attitudes. It's like a turd telling you that you're still not good enough for it. Look in craigslist at the single women in Seattle.

There are big 4ton fatties acting like they are the only ones left on the earth.

When I moved to Seattle, my dating life went to 0 and stayed there. It's real bad here. The media, over the top liberals and the hard core nazi feminist have destroyed the whole social scene. Look up Seattle Freeze as well.

I believe Pete mentioned this that you basically can live in Seattle but you have to import a woman and it will be okay. Dating scene on the other hand is bad. It is especially bad on the east coast in the Northeast from New York to DC. The women are entitled and I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to date them. I am basically hoping that I can find a foreign girl (rare) and/or just basically find a girl in another country and call it a day.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Raffie wrote:I live in Seattle and it's like there is this embargo on average to attractive women. We're talking major shortages.

I can just image that the women in Seattle have the attitude that this woman does! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

aozora13 wrote:It is especially bad on the east coast in the Northeast from New York to DC. The women are entitled and I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to date them. I am basically hoping that I can find a foreign girl (rare) and/or just basically find a girl in another country and call it a day.
Actually, the northeast starts with Boston, the Seven Sister College/Femi-Nazi axis of evil is the Rte I-95 line from Boston-to-NYC-to-DC.

My Lesbian pal "Melissa" has boycotted dating ALL women in Massachusetts (& her home state of Rhode Island). Even she's tired of the entitlement attitude and the fact that AWs have nothing to offer but a wet hole, if even that.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

S_Parc wrote: the Seven Sister College/Femi-Nazi axis of evil
A nicely turned phrase, and geographically quite precise, I'd imagine.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

S_Parc wrote:
aozora13 wrote:It is especially bad on the east coast in the Northeast from New York to DC. The women are entitled and I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to date them. I am basically hoping that I can find a foreign girl (rare) and/or just basically find a girl in another country and call it a day.
Actually, the northeast starts with Boston, the Seven Sister College/Femi-Nazi axis of evil is the Rte I-95 line from Boston-to-NYC-to-DC.

My Lesbian pal "Melissa" has boycotted dating ALL women in Massachusetts (& her home state of Rhode Island). Even she's tired of the entitlement attitude and the fact that AWs have nothing to offer but a wet hole, if even that.
+1

I was not thinking about racist Boston, MA too. I just think if anyone wants to find a woman in this part of the country, they should forget it.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Doesn't Massachusetts have the highest percentage or ratio of single unmarried women in the entire US?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:

:!: :!: :!: :!: