Have you all noticed how much different people act when

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Have you all noticed how much different people act when

Post by Mr.Darcy »

they are away from the dysfunctional zones of america. Males at my campus are highly belligerent and always trying to prove that they are something to everybody, but when they are away from the campus, they are chill and cool to hang out with. It is apparent that this country is mentally detrimental to straight american males in this country. Winston's topic about the troubled male kicking his car is not anything new. My area has turned me in to a typical belligerent male, so I have to go home this weekend for some mental relaxation. Last, I stayed in a hostel in miami and all the foreigners there were chill and easy to hang with. Ironically, the people I had trouble getting along with were british girls and the americans. The Americans were extremely hostile, race obsessed, belligerent, and sloppy drunk.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Have you all noticed how much different people act when

Post by polya »

Mr.Darcy wrote:they are away from the dysfunctional zones of america. Males at my campus are highly belligerent and always trying to prove that they are something to everybody, but when they are away from the campus, they are chill and cool to hang out with. It is apparent that this country is mentally detrimental to straight american males in this country. Winston's topic about the troubled male kicking his car is not anything new. My area has turned me in to a typical belligerent male, so I have to go home this weekend for some mental relaxation. Last, I stayed in a hostel in miami and all the foreigners there were chill and easy to hang with. Ironically, the people I had trouble getting along with were british girls and the americans. The Americans were extremely hostile, race obsessed, belligerent, and sloppy drunk.
I totally agree - I've found most American guys to be selfish evil pricks - just like the US girls!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder