Do women lose interest after they "capture" you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The peruana is hiding her OTRA media naranja fron you. En serio. All the other answers arent whats going on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I dunno, it's more like I lose interest after I capture them.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:The peruana is hiding her OTRA media naranja fron you. En serio. All the other answers arent whats going on.
These are all possibilities. And the old adage, "Who knows? Who cares?" applies in this situation. I've messaged her, and if she chooses not to respond then that's that. She was a little bit too old for me anyway for a serious partner. I think Peru is best explored with boots on the ground and not online anyway. Perhaps I'm hyping myself up a little too much for my departure in January, but I do believe I will have amazing experiences with women down there.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

rudder wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:The peruana is hiding her OTRA media naranja fron you. En serio. All the other answers arent whats going on.
These are all possibilities. And the old adage, "Who knows? Who cares?" applies in this situation. I've messaged her, and if she chooses not to respond then that's that. She was a little bit too old for me anyway for a serious partner. I think Peru is best explored with boots on the ground and not online anyway. Perhaps I'm hyping myself up a little too much for my departure in January, but I do believe I will have amazing experiences with women down there.
See. This one of the reasons you are another person I have to meet in person from this site. I already have an aggregate of people that I need to compile soon.
You think like I do in many ways (forget about race here) when it comes to Spanish and women in Latin America.

Based on what you have said here, I have no trouble fu.cking bareback a woman whom is cheating on me. I tell her as long as she doesn't bring me home an STD and that she doesn't love me a lot any more (well most women are emotionally hence an easy paradigm shift in heartstrings for them - but some can balance it better than others!), it doesn't bother me.

A lot of western men, even ex-patriate ones, seem overzealous and possessive. Like rapper Willie D of the Geto Boys said in '90: "Let a Ho Be A Ho".

Again, there are no mongering w.horehouses in Cuzco/Cusco. Lima will try to run your pockets dry and hustle you. Chiclayo, Tacna, Chincha Alta, y Arequipa might be better for you (actually they will be better for ya!).