Russian teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Russian teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Post by Banano »

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relati ... 6753493433

A RUSSIAN teenager who sold her virginity through an online auction site has been given the go-ahead by police to seal the deal.
The 18-year-old from Siberia, identified only as Shatuniha, posted an ad on the Russian auction site 24au.ru where she described herself as "new, not used", reports Gawker.

"I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess," she wrote. "I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.
"I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled".

The winning bidder has been identified as Evgeniy Volnov, who agreed to pay $27,950 - about $3000 above the original asking price.
Russian police said the deal broke no laws, and they had "no right to give a moral assessment of [the] girl's actions".
"This situation is neither an administrative nor a criminal violation," a police spokesperson told The Siberian Times.
"Nor does it fit into a description of the 'Prostitution' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations."
According to The Times, the same woman had previously offered up her virginity for cash on another site earlier this year, when she was 17 years old.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This is great news. There seems to be a severe shortage of white women that are willing to sell their bodies either directly(prostitution) or indirectly(marriage).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why would somebody pay 30k for virgin p***y and it happened in Russia where p***y is plenty.

What would be price of virgin cock? The problem is men worship p***y too much
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Banano wrote:Why would somebody pay 30k for virgin p***y and it happened in Russia where p***y is plenty.

It really depends what she looks like....

I am not quite sure how to take this. I don't care if a woman sells her virginity, after all it belongs to her but that is another in a long trend of everything and I do mean EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING is for sale.

The end result reminds me of the guy in a box that was in Ghost In A Shell Stand Alone Complex series (2nd Gig I think). His natural organs became so valuable to the elites of society, that he made an enormous amount of money selling his entire body.

This is also a theme in Vandread as it turns out that the sexes were separated as the war between the sexes became an actual "hot" war around the time we had developed the technology to travel faster than light and terraform planets. The "Harvesters" as the enemy became known as later in the first season turns out were from Earth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandread As the story goes, the planet Earth became so polluted that the elites found themselves dying sooner than they would like and didn't want become part-machine (cyborg). So they had the money to buy organs and other body tissue from the poor. Well I guess they needed more tissue so they created these ships to seek out the ancestors of the colonist.

I currently sell my plasma for money; you can sell bone marrow, male sperm and female eggs for more than reasonable sum. The idea of sellings sperm plays itself out in Vince Vaughn new movie "Delivery Man". I thought IVF wasn't cheap but not $150,000 as was reported in that link you left a few days ago about the Misandry Bubble.

Some people have more money than sense and its likely this dude is in his 40's or 50's making him unattractive women under 20 I would imagine. There's a ton of young pu**y running around Russia, I don't understand why dude wanted to spend $27K US, when its clear this woman won't be excited to give this guy her goodies.

It would be much cheaper to bang hookers. Though there could be an ulterior motive...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Taco wrote:This is great news. There seems to be a severe shortage of white women that are willing to sell their bodies either directly(p4p) or indirectly(marriage).
Severe shortage? Based on what? Of course White women put a price on their pu**y, higher than Latinas, Black and Asian women, which is why they are prized by so many men.

If you're a cheapskate you find a decent looking Black, Latina or Asian woman.... Isn't it abundantly clear that Western countries have priced the average man out of the market?
Last edited by djfourmoney on November 5th, 2013, 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

djfourmoney wrote:
Taco wrote:This is great news. There seems to be a severe shortage of white women that are willing to sell their bodies either directly(p4p) or indirectly(marriage).
Severe shortage? Based on what? Of course White women put a price on their pu**y, higher than Latinas, Black and Asian women, which is why they are prized by so many men.

If you're a cheapskate you find a decent looking Black, Latina or Asian woman.... Isn't it abundantly that Western countries have priced the average man out of the market?
I was just joking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Banano wrote:Why would somebody pay 30k for virgin p***y and it happened in Russia where p***y is plenty.

Well yes, but I suppose it you were an eccentric super rich guy, you might think "Why not?".
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Russin teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Post by Voice of Reason »

Banano wrote:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relati ... 6753493433

A RUSSIAN teenager who sold her virginity through an online auction site has been given the go-ahead by police to seal the deal.
The 18-year-old from Siberia, identified only as Shatuniha, posted an ad on the Russian auction site 24au.ru where she described herself as "new, not used", reports Gawker.

"I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess," she wrote. "I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.
"I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled".

The winning bidder has been identified as Evgeniy Volnov, who agreed to pay $27,950 - about $3000 above the original asking price.
Russian police said the deal broke no laws, and they had "no right to give a moral assessment of [the] girl's actions".
"This situation is neither an administrative nor a criminal violation," a police spokesperson told The Siberian Times.
"Nor does it fit into a description of the 'p4p' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations."
According to The Times, the same woman had previously offered up her virginity for cash on another site earlier this year, when she was 17 years old.
I was always lead to believe that Russian men weren't so desperate like this.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Russin teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Post by HouseMD »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Banano wrote:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relati ... 6753493433

"Nor does it fit into a description of the 'p4p' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations."
I was always lead to believe that Russian men weren't so desperate like this.
Might not be about desperation. He's probably one of Russia's rich elite, 27k is likely nothing for him. He might even already frequent prostitutes, but just wanted to try something a little different simply because he can. Perfect example of the insane freedoms that come with extreme wealth- anything you want, for a price.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Russian teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I know this post is yeaaars old, but men are just borderline f***ing idiots. Anybody that can defend this shit is also a f***ing idiot. This is just a clear cut indication some men don't deserve to have any money. They are outright worse than women with it. You're going to pay that just because a girl is virgin, how ignorant are you? This is the type of man that deserves to get everything he has taken from him and never again allowed to get any of it back.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Someone revived this. Girl looks like a 7+, IMO, from this angle. https://siberiantimes.com/weird-and-won ... for-27950/

It's years later and she has this shameful thing about her on the Internet still. People can see her face and know she lost her virginity through whoredom. What is the point of Russian having prostitution laws if this is legal?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 5:55 am
I know this post is yeaaars old, but men are just borderline f***ing idiots. Anybody that can defend this shit is also a f***ing idiot. This is just a clear cut indication some men don't deserve to have any money. They are outright worse than women with it. You're going to pay that just because a girl is virgin, how ignorant are you? This is the type of man that deserves to get everything he has taken from him and never again allowed to get any of it back.
I fully agree, such men are idiots....
https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/18/teenager ... n-7472767/
Teenager who sold virginity for £2 million says ‘it was all a lie’
There are some crazy websites about selling/buying virginity...

This is still a cheap catch - LOL

https://first-night.com/girls/695
Price:
500000$
Kathy Virgin
I am a 40 year old virgin... why you might ask I was to busy taking care of my family to find time to settle down and I could never find me right. I think of my self as average and husky size I was the youngest of three kids my story is like any other you would hear it’s sad and heart breaking but I ultimately just want to start by getting my family home back. And making sure my nephews are set on a good path to life.

I would love to meet a wealthy gentleman who would come and rescue me from my financial issues I am haveing I will hopefully start a relationship with him and give him gorgeous memories and ultimately my virginity
https://first-night.com/girls/19698
Still cheaper....but I think she is some more extra pounds to carry around with her...
Cassie
Price:
10000$

Shy, chubby girl that never had much luck meeting people. I want to meet someone who can show me the ropes in bed. Willing to traavel within the USA if I'm not paying for the travel.
Somewhere private, like a nice hotel room, where we can get a little freaky and loud.
Some people have no shame, a fact. There is also a section for men searching and willing to pay for such garbage girls.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 9:14 pm
September 16th, 2022, 5:55 am
I fully agree, such men are idiots....
https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/18/teenager ... n-7472767/
Teenager who sold virginity for £2 million says ‘it was all a lie’
There are some crazy websites about selling/buying virginity...

This is still a cheap catch - LOL

https://first-night.com/girls/695
Price:
500000$
Kathy Virgin
I am a 40 year old virgin... why you might ask I was to busy taking care of my family to find time to settle down and I could never find me right. I think of my self as average and husky size I was the youngest of three kids my story is like any other you would hear it’s sad and heart breaking but I ultimately just want to start by getting my family home back. And making sure my nephews are set on a good path to life.

I would love to meet a wealthy gentleman who would come and rescue me from my financial issues I am haveing I will hopefully start a relationship with him and give him gorgeous memories and ultimately my virginity
https://first-night.com/girls/19698
Still cheaper....but I think she is some more extra pounds to carry around with her...
Cassie
Price:
10000$

Shy, chubby girl that never had much luck meeting people. I want to meet someone who can show me the ropes in bed. Willing to traavel within the USA if I'm not paying for the travel.
Somewhere private, like a nice hotel room, where we can get a little freaky and loud.
Some people have no shame, a fact. There is also a section for men searching and willing to pay for such garbage girls.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
It's unnecessary. I'm sure that a man can find a virgin woman without paying at least not like this. It just seems like a way to waste money just because you can afford to do it. Like those people that win the lottery and can FINALLY retire. But instead they win over $400,000,000 which is a once in a lifetime opportunity for anybody who wins that amount of money even after taxes they still have enough to retire on for life... But how do they go about handling the money? They need 200+ big ass houses (none of which are going to be rented out so they can actually earn anything on them), hundreds of damn cars when owning one is good enough, and then after 2 years they are living in a storage facility in their own waste and filth in worse conditions than they were in before they won the money. I just don't understand people... Me being poor most of my life is a reminder that if I ever did come into a lot of wealth.

I will not want to return back to the garbage life I left behind never again! Not all the young virginal ass in the world is going to convince me to be that damn dumb or stupid.I feel like if you got to just spend a large amount on someone. Then buy a group of homeless people a big meal. help out a less fortunate family that lost everything of no fault of their own. Invest in something beneficial that will help you but other people also if you just feel the need to spend on someone... But don't go out like the guys who just don't care because they think "well it's chump change, I can afford to waste 25K" I hate people with that mentality. It's like that's not the point, the fact is you're dumb as hell regardless of how little you believe it is compared to your millions or even billions if you got it like that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

September 17th, 2022, 5:38 am
It's unnecessary. I'm sure that a man can find a virgin woman without paying at least not like this.
-----
I will not want to return back to the garbage life I left behind never again! Not all the young virginal ass in the world is going to convince me to be that damn dumb or stupid.I feel like if you got to just spend a large amount on someone. Then buy a group of homeless people a big meal...
I understand and I fully agree with you.

I think, very many of these profiles are nothing but fakes, not sure if these women even do exist and if yes, there is plenty of misleading information in their introduction text.

I also had a garbage life long time ago and I am now secure and never back again... I spent some money, by far not such a crazy amount, for an abandoned Filipina girl and even now - she is already 27 - we are still in very regular contact.

Money is always moving from men to women, but to pay such a huge sum for a few hours to sleep with a 'virgin' is crazy. Better use your money for something else.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 9:13 am
September 17th, 2022, 5:38 am
It's unnecessary. I'm sure that a man can find a virgin woman without paying at least not like this.
-----
I will not want to return back to the garbage life I left behind never again! Not all the young virginal ass in the world is going to convince me to be that damn dumb or stupid.I feel like if you got to just spend a large amount on someone. Then buy a group of homeless people a big meal...
I understand and I fully agree with you.

I think, very many of these profiles are nothing but fakes, not sure if these women even do exist and if yes, there is plenty of misleading information in their introduction text.

I also had a garbage life long time ago and I am now secure and never back again... I spent some money, by far not such a crazy amount, for an abandoned Filipina girl and even now - she is already 27 - we are still in very regular contact.

Money is always moving from men to women, but to pay such a huge sum for a few hours to sleep with a 'virgin' is crazy. Better use your money for something else.
You know I know I came at you hard the first time I replied to you? But Yohan your alright man.
I can understand how some of you try to make things work when it didn't work where you originally came from. But your alright and so far I've been enjoying your responses.