I HATE American WOMEN. Introducing my website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
IHateAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

I HATE American WOMEN. Introducing my website

Post by IHateAmericanWomen »

DELETE THIS POST
Last edited by IHateAmericanWomen on November 28th, 2013, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I hear you. But you can't stay angry forever. For your own sanity you have to learn to see them as a joke to be laughed at, not as something that bothers you. Tune them out. Don't look at them, don't pursue them, don't expect anything from them, and only interact with them when you must, and keep it brief. Make fun of them in your mind. Spend time chatting with foreign girls on dating sites, and only check out a woman walking down the street if she looks foreign and friendly to you. That's what I do. Also, when I'm on OKCupid, I like to check out western women's profiles and I play a game called "spot the red flags". Compare the profiles of western and foreign women, and enjoy laughing at how messed up the western ones are. Raise your standards, train yourself to be completely disgusted, unimpressed, and most importantly amused by western women. Make them totally undateable to you. Don't expect anything from them, don't take them seriously.
IHateAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by IHateAmericanWomen »

DELETE THIS
Last edited by IHateAmericanWomen on November 28th, 2013, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Johnny1975 wrote:I hear you. But you can't stay angry forever. For your own sanity you have to learn to see them as a joke to be laughed at, not as something that bothers you. Tune them out. Don't look at them, don't pursue them, don't expect anything from them, and only interact with them when you must, and keep it brief. Make fun of them in your mind. Spend time chatting with foreign girls on dating sites, and only check out a woman walking down the street if she looks foreign and friendly to you. That's what I do. Also, when I'm on OKCupid, I like to check out western women's profiles and I play a game called "spot the red flags". Compare the profiles of western and foreign women, and enjoy laughing at how messed up the western ones are. Raise your standards, train yourself to be completely disgusted, unimpressed, and most importantly amused by western women. Make them totally undateable to you. Don't expect anything from them, don't take them seriously.
I agree. Hating will only do more to the person doing than the person it's directed at. Looks what it's done to American women. When you know just how insecure they are, how little is going on behind their eyeballs & just how medicated they are, it really disarms what their opinion on anything is, especially their opinion of you. The good looking ones are all smoke & mirrors. The ugly ones are broken mirrors.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

I Agree with the other poster

Post by buddy77 »

Look at AW women or westernized women as a joke, don't pay any attention to them or their opinions. Get other hobbies, work hard, save money and plan vacations abroad, or move out of US of Gay, permanently.

Avoid as much contact with AW as possible and don't dwell on the fact that you dont have a GF.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

You only have 3 options, date women who've come here from out of country before they get infected with the culture, import your own woman and then make sure you've talked it over with her about how toxic it is here or you can move to another country.

But it's clear not having a woman isn't a choice for you, nor is it for me, but the sooner you realize these things, the faster you can find one before your youth is waited.

I will say, getting college under your belt is a sure way to find work over sea's but don't expect it to work out well if you don't go back to studying.

Depends how badly you want companionship, a lot of guys here just want sex with beautiful women without having to give anything in return but could care less about getting married.

Sadly enough it's easy to get sex, not a long lasting relationship.

Just like anything in life, you'll have to fight for it, learn what you can, and don't let desperation drive you to accept what you wouldn't normally otherwise you'll end up worse off then when you were alone.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Hating them is a bit extreme. I just dont find them appealing for the most part, given the opportunities presented elsewhere. In general they just pale in comparison to their foreign counterparts intellectually and emotionally, not to mention often physically.

I'd chill with the anger and work on improving yourself and getting out of the county as soon as possible. a lot of guys seem to get so hung up hating American women that they lose sight of actually escaping them. Don't end up a sad keyboard jockey, man up and make a plan.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I HATE American WOMEN. Introducing my website

Post by jamesbond »

IHateAmericanWomen wrote:

MY NEW WEBSITE ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE: http://usawomensuck.blogspot.com
I see from your blog that you live in Tacoma, Washington. From what other guys have said, Washington state is one of the worst states to live in if your trying to meet women.

Winston lived in Bellingham Washington and said it was horrible as far as meeting girls go. He even wrote an article called, "The Curse of Bellingham Washington." :shock:

I checked out your blog, you make some good points about the whole social and dating scene in the US. Just try to travel abroad when you get a chance, then you can start meeting some REAL women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Its called being thirsty, desperately seeking female attention and approval. Trust me I know the feeling especially since I'm black, for a long time I was in denial about being a black male in the "Dating" scene in Amerikkka. After analyzing my on experience, compared to Mguy's chart and lookin at the experiences of my black male peers. I'm better off going abroad where my color is not such a negative. Overall most women in Amerikkka are all status struck, regardless of color. Your going to have to channel that energy into going abroad. Even when you ignore Ameriskanks, trust they still won't notice you.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!