White women in Asia go crazy like no other

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

Guts wrote:White women are riding high in the west. They have throngs of males worshipping the very ground they walk on, free handouts and protection from the government and the right to legally steal from men directly if they so choose. They receive unearned praise from every institution in society: media, academia, etc....why the hell are they even IN Asia in the first place? Are they just following the White men that go there, trying to spoil their good time or something? They're certainly not there for spiritual reasons or for the local men.
They go to Asia for different reasons. Some go because they were bored of their lives in America and wanted to try something different. Some wanted to experience another culture. Not every western guy who comes to Asia does so just for the local women either. The ones who do almost always end up severely disappointed and don't last very long.

I know many on this forum really hate western women but I will defend them in this case. Most of the western women I've met in China have actually been fairly friendly. Even the sluts are pretty chill. Some of you will probably say something stupid like they were only acting that way because they have to because of competition or some nonsense, but most of them had boyfriends. Even the western women I made advances on were friendly even though they turned me down. They didn't seem to mind chatting with me.

The western women I've met have been much more friendly with me than Chinese women. Chinese women want nothing to do with me and seem to really dislike me no matter what I do, even if I do nothing.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

The woman that wrote that article owns this blog: http://www.takenbythewind.com