2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

eurobrat wrote:
- My question is where does the future of this movement stand in the next 3-5 years?
- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel now that the movement has grown a little?
EB,
the future is the MBA. The future us A-MAN-ZON. Those men who want to join in and co-operate and collaborate to make these things a success will be most welcome. Those who just want to whinge and bitch and moan and complain are welcome to stay right where they are.

The thing is...most men think SOMEONE ELSE should solve their problems for them, for free, yesterday. They are not willing to invest time, money and effort into solving their own problems as well as creating a network to solve other mens problems. So they absolutely deserve what is happening to them.

I have talked to at least 100,000+ men in the west. I offered them the free book Living Free in the Femnazi World which shows them how to almost eliminate the ill effects of feminism from their lives without relocation. Only a handful of men used it.

I have worked on the World Passport for 4 years now to make it work so that men can easily relocate. I asked men for help. They won't help me with it.

I have written a second book, The Truth Be Told and asked me to please pass it far and wide so as to save the lives of the young men who read it. Only John Rambo and Bill Greathouse helped me spread the book around.

Now I have put the princely sum of CHF10 on the updated version of the book, a book many lads say "this is the most valuable book I have ever read in my life" and young men will not buy a copy. Old men will not buy the gift edition which is an offer where an older man gets me to write out a message and merge it into a numbered copy and give it to a lad as a gift. I offered that at CHF20.

So..while men will not do as little as support the new second economy with the purchase of a books for CHF10? I guess western men have absolutely nothing to complain about....they must really like what they have as they are in no hurry to help me solve their problems for them.

Just think of it this way. If 100,000+ men bought a copy of The Truth Be Told for the princely sum of CHF10? We would have 1 million CHF to work with to create the second economy.....we could do some real good with CHF1M. But right now there are no sales on A-MAN-ZON and that shows you just exactly how men in the west think. They want something new and better but are not prepared to pay anything for it or do anything for it.

What amazes me is that men in the west keep telling me it is somehow MY PROBLEM that they do not listen and do not act....but I live in freedom, I live outside the anglo-sphere, I date super models, I have a great life......and I am trying to create the pathway for other men to do the same....they refuse and insult me for doing so.

As on guy said on another post....it is great that there are so many stupid men in the west....if there were more like me there would be competition for me over here.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Categories/Boo ... Nolan.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: 2014 THE YEAR OF REBIRTH FOR POST-FEMINISM MEN

Post by eurobrat »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
EB,
the future is the MBA. The future us A-MAN-ZON. Those men who want to join in and co-operate and collaborate to make these things a success will be most welcome. Those who just want to whinge and bitch and moan and complain are welcome to stay right where they are.

The thing is...most men think SOMEONE ELSE should solve their problems for them, for free, yesterday. They are not willing to invest time, money and effort into solving their own problems as well as creating a network to solve other mens problems. So they absolutely deserve what is happening to them.
This is the best thing you have said on this forum. Let me take a look at your books.