Here's an excellent cheat sheet in to gaming girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Here's an excellent cheat sheet in to gaming girls

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I feel like you guys are mostly negative people and let your environment affect you. You see that douchy alpha swimming in p***y while you jack off every night. You become resentful and start hating everything because of jealousy. First, you aren't that alpha, so you truly don't know what is going on in his life. Second, there's nothing you can do about it. Letting this get to you only affects you negatively. Stop letting shit that you cannot change affect you!!!! Be appreciative of your surroundings. You live in the USA, the best country in the world. Millions of people wished they lived here. Now, here's the cheat sheet.

1) Make yourself more appealing to the human eye.

2) Be a Yes man, say yes to any invitation of going out.

3) Acquire a hobby/job you love. Make goals for yourself. I'm a natural born artist, so I'm going to pick up drawing again. Travelling is a hobby too lol.

4) Start talking to women and asking them out. Know the basic signs of low and high interest. Girls hate being direct, so you aren't going to get a direct No from them. Most guys get owned by girls because of this. Last, know when to quit.

5) Stop being hateful and start being happy about yourself :)

Feel free to add more. If you are a white male and you cannot get a woman than it is only yourself holding your back. Quit doing that please.