Any WG Hill Fans?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Any WG Hill Fans?

Post by zacb »

It seems that many bemoan this or that fact on here, many don't try to discuss how to actually get out of here and such. So on the topic, any favorite authors on expatriation? For me, Grandpa and WG Hill are pretty good. I have a book or two on portable trades, which I think may be interesting to some of our members on here who need to get out ASAP. At the moment I just started reading, so I can't comment one way or another on it, but would like to share it if anyone is interested.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Any WG Hill Fans?

Post by OutWest »

zacb wrote:It seems that many bemoan this or that fact on here, many don't try to discuss how to actually get out of here and such. So on the topic, any favorite authors on expatriation? For me, Grandpa and WG Hill are pretty good. I have a book or two on portable trades, which I think may be interesting to some of our members on here who need to get out ASAP. At the moment I just started reading, so I can't comment one way or another on it, but would like to share it if anyone is interested.
Hill was nearly a prophet...way ahead of his time....
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I agree. Many of the PT authors are. I sometimes wonder who he really is, since they said he was a guiding light in the Libertarian Party.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com