In Regards To My Old Channel And Blog

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

In Regards To My Old Channel And Blog

Post by MJay1978 »

After thinking things through and deciding what I really want to do for my future, I decided to close my YouTube channel and blog as of last week. Instead, I decided to pick up another project based on my favorite hobby. I created a new channel for video game reviews. I encourage everyone to check it out. If this becomes successful, I would like to turn this into a career, which will help me towards my goal to travel abroad a lot easier if I'm to become a freelance game reviewer in the future. Here is my channel. I only have one video at the moment, but I'm going to do more video game review projects in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RavenGamer78

As for the anti feminist movement, I'm still going to remain in my groups. Also I'm currently still boycotting dating/getting married in America. However, I'm no longer going to make blogs and videos based on putting the truth out there. I decided this new route I want to take is a more positive approach in attempt to achieve my main goal. Also with this new project at hand, I won't have enough time to make blogs and videos about how bad the dating scene is in America and what the majority of American women have become due to modern feminism.

My advice for you guys? You can put the truth out there if you want to, but don't let your own anger and hatred consume you. If this catches up to you, this could destroy you. What I suggest you do if you REALLY....and I do mean REALLY want to go with the abroad route is work on yourself and a career you want to do. Once you get there and become a freelancer, get your passport and start traveling! To be honest, and this is for the guys who sit all day and complain about how American (or Western) women are. We all know very well there is no change coming. Most of these American (or Western) women are never going to change. To sit and complain about it is a waste of time. Also this method is putting a lot of negative energy into you, which is not good.

That's one of the reasons why I quit making videos and blogs based on anti feminism. I'm concerned about my future and we all know this very well guys. Life is too short. Each and everyone of you has a clock ticking until you expire and move on to the afterlife. To conclude this, I understand the men who are having problems dating here and I can relate to you 100%! But don't waste your life complaining all the time. Do something about it! Do something to make the changes in your life if you want to travel to find better and more beautiful women out of the United States.

Besides my love and passion for video games, this is why I'm doing this video project now. I can only hope this will pay off in the long run. I hope everything I said makes sense to you guys and I hope this helps.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Good luck with the new project, MJay1978.
The anger is/was only a phase. Some take more time to get through it than others, but most will get through it.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything