Is there an easy way to find a good woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Is there an easy way to find a good woman?

Post by rudder »

I'll admit it. I need a loyal woman that loves me through the thick and thin in order to be happy in this lifetime.

Is there an easy way to find a good woman that is wife material?

I'm tired of picking up random women only to find out soonafter that they are crap. I'm not even motivated to approach women anymore. And by the way, I've come to this conclusion from the experiences I've had in a foreign country.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

You need to marry a non-ambitious, village girl. Any career girl will not be there for you in the way you want.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on June 22nd, 2014, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Is this a serious question?

There are plenty of quality women overseas.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Easy? No. Possible? Yes.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Camp38
Freshman Poster

Post by Camp38 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You need to marry a non-ambitious, village girl. Any career girl will not be there for you in the way you want.
+1 This means avoid at all cost most westernized Anglo-countries, especially those heavily slanted towards embracing a culture of progressive liberalism and feminist ideals.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Hey Rudder, take some consolation in the fact that you're strong enough to live without a woman, rather than cave in and marry one
who isn't up to your standards.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You need to marry a non-ambitious, village girl. Any career girl will not be there for you in the way you want.

I agree with Contrarian Expatriate, although, relating to a village girl on a mental level might be a problem in the long run.

Aside from that, as a man, if you want a woman to be there with you though thick and thin, you always need to be in a position where the woman needs you, and you don't need her, and she knows it. Why? Because I really don't believe that women are designed to "be there" for us men just out of pure loyalty like a man would. It just don't work that way with women, and somehow, you need to come to terms with that as women are for the most part loyal in relation to how much they need you.

That said, you need to be able to find happiness regardless if a woman is in your life... Women don't like needy men anyway, so all he more reasons just to get on with your life enjoying yourself (i.e.,p4p, making money, traveling, racing cars).
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

I agree with Contrarian Expatriate, although, relating to a village girl on a mental level might be a problem in the long run.

Aside from that, as a man, if you want a woman to be there with you though thick and thin, you always need to be in a position where the woman needs you, and you don't need her, and she knows it. Why? Because I really don't believe that women are designed to "be there" for us men just out of pure loyalty like a man would. It just don't work that way with women, and somehow, you need to come to terms with that as women are for the most part loyal in relation to how much they need you.

That said, you need to be able to find happiness regardless if a woman is in your life... Women don't like needy men anyway, so all he more reasons just to get on with your life enjoying yourself (i.e.,p4p, making money, traveling, racing cars).
Good post. This is why poor, working, single moms will be more interested in you than a middle class university girl.

Basically, just be the provider.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

If you're still on your own you should wait for robot wives to be invented - see: http://www.herthemovie.com/
Last edited by polya on March 2nd, 2014, 12:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Check again. I started this thread this week.