Korean and Japanese Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Korean and Japanese Women

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm getting my information from Chinese sources. Nowadays a lot of Japanese and Korean women are unhappy being housewives after marriage, and are getting depressed that it is socially unacceptable for them to have a job or career once they become a mother. I think this is good news for the men, as in Japan and South Korea the husband basically has to earn two salaries. One for himself, and one for his family. Way too much stress.

It seems that a strange thing about Japanese culture is that if a man returns home late from the office after overtime or a night out at the bar, he is seen as able and hardworking. On the other hand, if a man goes home to his wife and kids right after work, his wife will actually think less of him. Is it the same in Korea?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Korean and Japanese Women

Post by Cornfed »

Bao3niang wrote:I'm getting my information from Chinese sources. Nowadays a lot of Japanese and Korean women are unhappy being housewives after marriage, and are getting depressed that it is socially unacceptable for them to have a job or career once they become a mother.
That's strange, when I was in Korea it seemed common for married mothers to work. In any case the notion that someone would become depressed due to not having to work is batshit insane. Work sucks.
I think this is good news for the men, as in Japan and South Korea the husband basically has to earn two salaries. One for himself, and one for his family. Way too much stress.
Women who work in the formal economy become worthless whores who lack the energy and inclination to perform their proper roles as wives, helpmeets and community organizers properly. Being handed a wage themselves also causes them to look down on men who get the same or less money than them, thus often ruining them for marriage. If men are not getting enough money to raise a family then they should campaign for higher wages for men or a universal wage for men. There is massive unemployment among young men in Korea and Japan, so it should obviously be illegal to hire women as anything but hoes, strippers, actresses etc.