I think I found The Perfect Woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

I think I found The Perfect Woman

Post by bladed11 »

Almost too good to be true. I'm not even going to play her, but be loyal because this one is worth it. I am going to make her my only. She's a pinay she has a mix of white and asian looks, but wow she is like perfect in every way. She says she is just average pinay but she in her average status beats every AW I have ever met in my life. She has that look in her eyes that AW had back in the old days when they were innocent like what you see in pictures and old movies. Now all America women have the cold stuck up evil eye. Shes so feminine it's unbelievable. She is Christian to top it off so good values. Unlike AW.

I'm concerned though. She says she's going to study in the U.S and I am afraid this toxic culture will corrupt her. What are the chances of the nasty heathen feminists changing her for the worse?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

If I notice she changing into a cunty AW it's over.

Im concerned she will go to college in u.s and will take all those womens studies courses designed to make woman hate marriage and use child baring as a way to make money. Also makes women atheist scum. No offense to good atheists but face it feminists are atheists and if they go to church they are even stupider because their own God would reject them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

bladed11 wrote:If I notice she changing into a cunty AW it's over.

Im concerned she will go to college in u.s and will take all those womens studies courses designed to make woman hate marriage and use child baring as a way to make money. Also makes women atheist scum. No offense to good atheists but face it feminists are atheists and if they go to church they are even stupider because their own God would reject them.
If she's going to study in the US I assume she comes from an upper middle class family. How old is she? If she's older than mid-20s and had a proper family upbringing, she should be more resilient to the mind-changing lures of American college society. Plus, if she's upper middle class, she will have been exposed toi a lifestyle not that different from, say, a traditional Italian family living in the US during the 70s.

Keep us posted.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This is a girl you know only from online? Why not go see her, then tour the Phil's a bit solo, meeting guys from HA?

Catch her young and innocent, decide if you want her. If not, then as the fishermen say, "catch and release".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Ya I just gotta work it out with my job. I just started a job and already got a raise so dont want to up and take 2 weeks off lol. I will have to quit this job
early on .. She's taking it real slow not jumping to a relationship but is obviously into me. I would need to quit my job to go there unless I wait.

I get so much attention from asian girls online i fear I will get gang raped down there. lol
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Jester wrote:This is a girl you know only from online? Why not go see her, then tour the Phil's a bit solo, meeting guys from HA?

Catch her young and innocent, decide if you want her. If not, then as the fishermen say, "catch and release".
I don't know I was just looking for good wife material not to screw around. I would like not to catch disease as well. I can't believe how I can be so rejected by AW and totally snubbed and practically get hundreds of interests from real asian women. what is up with that?