Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys

Post by ***JP*** »

I found this open letter for AW and all I can say it's amazing. Also in the comments below you will see AW reacting and kicking and screaming.
But now you’re ready to date me? Really? You’ll excuse me if I’m not jumping for joy. You’ve dissed me, rejected me, took advantage of me, dodged my goodnight kiss and couldn’t wait to get away from me. Now suddenly you want me? Sorry, I’m not buying it.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/leo-steven/20 ... u-anymore/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

You thought I wasn’t worthy of you back then and I feel you’re not worthy of me now.
The quote in the OP and this one above are my exact sentiments on this subject. I am glad the internet is gathering guys who have been suffering under the current social arrangement and are collectively deciding to tell females who act like this to f**k off. They behaved themselves into their current situation and they need to behave themselves out of it without expecting captain save a hoe to be there to bail them out.

It is about damn time guys started regaining their self-respect. You play to win and there is no room for second place. Second place is all you will ever be to females with this mentality.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Novem wrote:
You thought I wasn’t worthy of you back then and I feel you’re not worthy of me now.
The quote in the OP and this one above are my exact sentiments on this subject. I am glad the internet is gathering guys who have been suffering under the current social arrangement and are collectively deciding to tell females who act like this to f**k off. They behaved themselves into their current situation and they need to behave themselves out of it without expecting captain save a hoe to be there to bail them out.

It is about damn time guys started regaining their self-respect. You play to win and there is no room for second place. Second place is all you will ever be to females with this mentality.

Amen to that. It's actually great to see men finally standing up and just no longer putting up with these skanks and to the mainstream dating scene. If we have worked hard to achieve our goals while these toxic women have been ridding that c0ck carousel. Why should any man settle for sloppy seconds? Let those nasty toxic women stay all alone with their cats cause that's what suits them best.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Some of the comments from some of the ladies (below the article) are rather funny.

This one may or may not have been satire:

TRANSLATION: *Whine* *whine* "Me me me, baby diaper manboy, me good, you bad, life is a a black and white dichotomy of right and wrong. Your agency over your own body and life choices made me an my penis sad :( (cuz I was not interesting enough to even catch your eye and the only way I can cope is by undermining other men and their silly, gorgeous neck tattoos). To me, it's easier to project my inadequacy as your character flaw rather than accepting the actual freedom you had of not liking me. Lucky for me this society expect women to levitate in a timeless vacuum where natural markers of age are deemed unacceptable, thus allowing me to pamper my insecurities by unearthing oppressive methods of shame towards women. This makes me feel good about myself inside my Audi, my lovely car which is probably the only thing I perceive has any worth about myself."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys

Post by jamesbond »

Women may say they want a nice guy but in reality they want a bad boy instead. :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."