Is Brazil really that bad for black guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay Brazil is bad, Is France good?
No,nothing special from France.
As you want white chicks,you are in some serious trouble.
White women knows they are a catch almost everywhere and desired by many races.
Some Western European countries were,decades ago maybe positive to black men because of the exotic value.
That's not the case now.
Forget France,plenty of blacks here,you are just mixed with the rest.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

green1976 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Okay Brazil is bad, Is France good?
No,nothing special from France.
As you want white chicks,you are in some serious trouble.
White women knows they are a catch almost everywhere and desired by many races.
Some Western European countries were,decades ago maybe positive to black men because of the exotic value.
That's not the case now.
Forget France,plenty of blacks here,you are just mixed with the rest.
France, UK along with a number of western and eastern european countries are great for blacks.

Even today, black men are seen as exotic in many parts of europe.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Post by ElReyBoludo »

zboy1 wrote:ElReyBoludo, why are you seemingly fighting with every member of HA? Please calm down...(count this as a warning!)
"Seemingly" would be your key word here, because you're perceiving things that aren't intended. As I mentioned clearly at least twice above, I am neither ranting angrily nor fighting personally with anyone, but simply expressing opinions at length and civilly. I also stated quite clearly that I'd be glad to drop the subject if asked to do so. If you'd like, feel free to scour the thread for any direct namecalling of, cursing at, or threats toward, Skateboard Stephen. You'll find zero, because I have no direct problem with him whatsoever. Is this a "free of political correctness" zone, or not?

I'm not the one to calm down here, zboy; apparently, you are. By the way, next time that you wish to go into banhammer mode, consider reviewing the new poster argaluza. That individual has not said one positive, polite or constructive word whatsoever, and has been going around flaming random threads for several weeks now. That's where you'd do well to focus your energies. Not on a civil individual whom you simply dislike, and with whom you disagree. Good evening.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Dumb question I suppose and slightly off-topic, but in Brazil, how are mixed couples/families of the White man with a Black woman variety looked upon and treated?

Just curious since as I've mentioned before, I'm quite attracted to gorgeous Afro-Latina women...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

manly5000 wrote:Dumb question I suppose and slightly off-topic, but in Brazil, how are mixed couples/families of the White man with a Black woman variety looked upon and treated?

Just curious since as I've mentioned before, I'm quite attracted to gorgeous Afro-Latina women...
The black girls family will praise the relationship.White Brazilians will assume your Black Wife is a prostitute.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

I was only in Brazil briefly and I didn't try to talk to any women there, but in Brazil at some places I was turned down even by white women p4p. So based on that experience, I would have to agree with the others that Brazil is not where you go for white gals if even the hookers turn you down. Plus, personally I like my white women more European. In Latin America, the white women are obviously going to be more Latin.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ElReyBoludo wrote:
zboy1 wrote:ElReyBoludo, why are you seemingly fighting with every member of HA? Please calm down...(count this as a warning!)
"Seemingly" would be your key word here, because you're perceiving things that aren't intended. As I mentioned clearly at least twice above, I am neither ranting angrily nor fighting personally with anyone, but simply expressing opinions at length and civilly. I also stated quite clearly that I'd be glad to drop the subject if asked to do so. If you'd like, feel free to scour the thread for any direct namecalling of, cursing at, or threats toward, Skateboard Stephen. You'll find zero, because I have no direct problem with him whatsoever. Is this a "free of political correctness" zone, or not?

I'm not the one to calm down here, zboy; apparently, you are. By the way, next time that you wish to go into banhammer mode, consider reviewing the new poster argaluza. That individual has not said one positive, polite or constructive word whatsoever, and has been going around flaming random threads for several weeks now. That's where you'd do well to focus your energies. Not on a civil individual whom you simply dislike, and with whom you disagree. Good evening.
I've warned both of you (including argaluza), but you guys seem to want to stir sh*t up all the times on the forum; in fact, I've warned you numerous times before...without either of you listening or heeding my warnings.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Should I try Germany? I really want to go to the UK or France
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

skateboardstephen wrote:Don't come to Brazil looking solely for White Women.It's better to be open to all races of Women as a Black male in Brazil.If you like White women then go to Eastern Europe or a Latin American country that is homogeneously White...like Argentina or Uruguay,but my experience with Whites from these countries have not really been good.If you are set on going to Brazil then you should look at living in the South of Brazil like the States of Rio Grande do Sul,Paraná or Santa Cantarina.These places are really White but the South of Brazil is racist.Most White Brazilian women are not going to want to have to bring you home to their parents.You'd be better off staying where you are in the U.S. if you want White women.If you are Black and don't like Black women i would even go as far as to say don't come to Brazil.Mixed race chicks even avoid Black men and prefer White men.You have to understand that Black people are viewed a certain way in Brazil and no matter how you carry yourself people are going to assume you are Brazilian,if you speak English you are a Brazilian who just learned English.They don't associate American nationality with Black people and most Brazilian women really are not all that impressed with you being an American anyway.They view Brazilian women who mess with American guys as poor,desperate,hoes trying to leave Brazil.Now if you are a blond haired,blue eyed,young professional White male that can afford a middle class lifestyle in Brazil then you are pretty much unstoppable.If you are a Black man and don't like Black women (which in Brazil you have to be gay if you don't like the Black women down here,because they're fine as hell and sweet) then don't come to Brazil.
Not to doubt anything you're saying, but Brazil is a huge country and I wonder what places such as Natal are like opposed to going to expensive Rio.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

NorthAmericanguy wrote: Not to doubt anything you're saying, but Brazil is a huge country and I wonder what places such as Natal are like opposed to going to expensive Rio.
The only places I would recommend going to in Brazil (not for women, unless its p4p):

Rio de Janeiro (Great beaches, obviously)
Salvador (Great street parties)
Sao Paulo (Great city life, sights, and nightlife)
Jericoacoara (One of the best beach party towns I've ever been too, they party all night on the beach there, literally)
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Should I try Germany? I really want to go to the UK or France
You sound like you're in the same boat as me. I'm looking abroad for white ladies too. I'm planning on going to Europe in five or six years, but I don't know if it'll be different because I found Australasia and Canada to be the same as the u.s. in terms of women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Should I try Germany? I really want to go to the UK or France
I have read stories online of black guys who went to Germany and loved it. One guy said he got more dates and had sex with more women in his first year in Germany than in his whole life living in America. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."