The real reason why women like bad boys and thugs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: The real reason why women like bad boys and thugs

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

johny_quest wrote:Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive. Women want to be dominated sexually, as this is what makes them really wet. Being overwhelmed, overpowered and dominated is part of the female sexual response and corresponding sexual arousal. Nice guys are not sexually aggressive enough, as part of their nice guy persona is being non-sexual around women so as not to offend them or make them uncomfortable. Therefore women see nice guys as a non-sexual entity. Nice guys do NOT make them wet or make them yearn for cock like a bad boy.

Just to add a visual to your post. In these two articles showcases the type of men women are attracted to. The first article is a deceased black man who was a drug dealer that fathered 17 children that now the tax payers will pay for.

In the second article a very pretty woman in the prime of her life thought it was a good idea to have a hardcore biker gang member as her boyfriend. He wound up killing her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymai ... death.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Deery me,
Women like so-called 'bad boys' because they are sexually aggressive. Women want to be dominated sexually, as this is what makes them really wet. Being overwhelmed, overpowered and dominated is part of the female sexual response and corresponding sexual arousal. Nice guys are not sexually aggressive enough, as part of their nice guy persona is being non-sexual around women so as not to offend them or make them uncomfortable. Therefore women see nice guys as a non-sexual entity. Nice guys do NOT make them wet or make them yearn for cock like a bad boy.
The 'women want someone aggressive, chest-thumping chimp' narrative we've heard a billion times before.

The truth is that people pleasing behaviour is what is not attractive to women, it's nothing to do with failure to conform to some stereotype of what some alpha male could be.

The only validity on the 'more aggressive=more attractive' trope. Some guys when they're attracted to a woman don't let her know or make it clear they're attracted to her. She gets mixed messages, gets to the conclusion that the nice guy isn't attracted to her, loses interest, moves on to someone else. This is a common situation. This 'more aggressive=more attractive' trope is simply a misinterpretation. All that's required when you fancy a woman is to simply tell her that you like her (if you're already behaving in a way that suggests that). Some guys reach the erroneous conclusion that their love intest didn't like them back because they were't macho and aggressive enough. This is the sort of clack-and-white thinking that we get when we're feeling emotional! It's not the absolute reality!

This idea that more aggressive=more attractive is a very simplisitc conclusion based most likely on people's theories as to why their own unrequited love interests haven't worked out and b) confirmation bias; giving more attention to evidence that supports what fits one's belief and ignoring evidence to the contrary. That's why there's so much shitty PUA advice, and that's why the manosphere community is full of over-smplified nonsense.

The truth is, attraction is ultimately subjective and a lot more complex than simple 'more aggressive=more attractive'.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

Truthfully, I'm very glad that I'm a nice guy & American women (especially American black women) don't find me attractive. It was this that has opened my eyes up to dating foreign women. Along w/ this, American women are like animals, only governed by their animal impulses. It's why almost all of them cannot sustain an intelligent conversation. The bad boys, thugs & roughnecks get them wet b/c of the machismo behavior of the aforementioned group of males. They tend to be the shit-starters, trouble-makers & rule-breakers. Said men are narcissists, & behave like animals. But no matter. As of this year, there's an ever-growing number of American & western women who're questioning where are all the good men. I laugh b/c many men like myself who failed w/ said women are now victorious, being boastful of dodging the feminist gynocentric trap that is the American tramp.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman gives her perspective on why women like bad boys.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

jamesbond wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 6:38 pm
This woman gives her perspective on why women like bad boys.

Some of these women who are attracted to bad boys know deep down that an upstanding, morally induced male won't tolerate her and will make her feel inferior. I actually know of a female or two who like these types of men and I'm adamant that this is the reason. I think herd mentality plays a part too where the blind lead the blind. The bad boy is seen as an exciting fashion accessory and a high number of women are too naive or dumb to realise the implications.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

In real life I don't really see this much, except maybe in the very lower classes. In real life the guys I have known who did the best with women were polite, friendly, and smiled a lot.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

I find the original post spot on. I love bad boys that wear tight jeans open shirts and come onto hard and fast even telling other guys crazy stuff like don't mess with my property when we haven't even spoken a word together. really turn on is fighters that threaten other guys like if you touch this chick be ready to bleed. always have nicknames like spider, big, killer etc. makes my heart flutter like crazy.
Cute Rabbit