Two Twins Share Boyfriend

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Two Twins Share Boyfriend

Post by Tsar »

In Australia two identical twin sisters share one boyfriend.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Jester wrote:This guy is my personal hero:

http://news.asiantown.net/r/14012/lucky ... in-sisters
Lucky bastard, indeed!
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

zboy1 wrote:
Jester wrote:This guy is my personal hero:

http://news.asiantown.net/r/14012/lucky ... in-sisters
Lucky bastard, indeed!
Especially on Sundays when, according to the article, all of them will share the same bed.

Hallelujah! :D
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

re the thai twins

So the guy bought his two brides for about $10,000 each.

Personally I think it is a terrible idea. They are both going to get old and fat, then he will have two old fat ladies trapping him.

Better to have one wife and a few changeable young mistresses. (im sure wife would return the favor) It is the chinese way, right?.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

What's next? A mother and daughter sharing a boyfriend?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Well in defense of the guy's honor, don't know if it's clear from this particular article, but elsewhere it was stated that when they stay together once a week, it will be without sex....

...don't know how easy that is to observe in practice.

But yeah, historically having sisters naked together has been a no-no (as made clear in the Old Testament).

Clearly not wrong to have two unrelated women naked together, though, and clearly not wrong to marry sisters - enjoying them separately. (Again per Old Testament, as well as natural law.)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jester wrote:Clearly not wrong to have two unrelated women naked together, though, and clearly not wrong to marry sisters - enjoying them separately. (Again per Old Testament, as well as natural law.)
That's interesting. Could you tell me the chapter and verse?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:
Jester wrote:Clearly not wrong to have two unrelated women naked together, though, and clearly not wrong to marry sisters - enjoying them separately. (Again per Old Testament, as well as natural law.)
That's interesting. Could you tell me the chapter and verse?
It's not one specific verse.

Read:
Genesis 29 and 30 (The Patriarch Jacob has sisters, but separately)
Leviticus 18:18 (God makes it illegal, under the Law, to marry sisters)
Matthew chapter 25 (Jesus clearly endorses sex with multiple wives at one time)

JACOB
Jacob, whom God renamed Israel had two sisters, Rachel and Leah (plus their slave girls as well, but that's another matter.). Here's an outline.

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/jacobch.htm

As you read the story, it's clear that Rachel and Leah each had their own tents. They got together to gossip and kvetch, but Jacob went in to each of them separately.

THE LAW
Later, in His written Law, which Christians are no longer under, God banned mar
rying sisters, explaining in Leviticus 18:18 that the reason is that you shouldn't have them naked together- which is actually just a euphemism for not having sex with them together.. So the ban on marrying sisters is not natural law (after all Jacob did it without reproach), but rather is just an ordinance designed to create good boundaries. The next verse, for example, bans sleeping with a woman in her period. Excellent practice for maximum procreation, but hardly a major moral matter.
Leviticus 18:18 makes clear that:

--Polygamy is natural.
--Getting multiple wives naked together is natural. (see also Matthew chapter 25 for a WILD, FUNNY polygamy parable).
--Marrying sisters is natural.
--Sisters having sex together is not natural, and was already against natural law (the conscience). So for "good governance", to guard against that, it was now made against the (then-new) formal Law.

THE NEW COVENANT
Today of course no Christians keep minor ordinances. Otherwise Christians would all let their sideburns ("forelocks") grow long - and they don't. So we all ignore minor ordinances, and try to keep to the spirit of the Law, with the help of the Holy Spirit. In this case the spirit of the Law, as God laboriously explains in Leviticus, is to just not get sisters naked together