wooohoo Baby number two

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

my husband and I want three all together. This one is another boy so one more shot in a few years for that girl.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

DanielleNguyen wrote:my husband and I want three all together. This one is another boy so one more shot in a few years for that girl.
That's very good. And if you have the means why not have a fourth? You two make very handsome babies, I say do the world a favour and have as many as you possibly can. You'll be doing society a good service.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

No we have our have our minds made up. Even if someone has handsome babies does not mean bring more into this society. We want to make sure we have the room and finances to give our children a good life so that's why we only want three. Plus we want to take our kids to DisneyLand and other nice places and that can be hard at times you have a bigger family.