How easy is it to get American women into bed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How easy is it to get American women into bed?

Post by Taco »

The sexual paradox of western women is they are very promicuious and at the same time have a relatively low sex drive brought on because they have a superiority complex towards all men.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

Arabian Lover wrote:
May 30th, 2014, 10:17 pm
OK but then why do people say american girls f**k thug/gangster/bad boy types. I have never seen a good looking thug before. Most are repulsive to me.
Are you a girl?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

jtest28 wrote:
June 6th, 2014, 5:35 pm
American women are very hard to get into bed, even for really good looking guys, that is, IF the man is trying! The same man, as long as he has the rare enough traits American women like, once he starts ignoring women, then he cant beat American women off with a stick. Ive seen this happen enough times, and have had it happen to me a shit load of times as well. No American woman wants a man who wants her. :twisted: Give up and walk away and watch how fast their towel drops "by accident", of course, when they get out of the shower. Ignore her more and the next thing you know she'll be sending you steamy e-mails. Then nude pics, then invitations to go skinny dipping with her bi-friend. he he I honestly never could understand why men keep chasing after American women. Haven't they seen yet that shit doesn't work? if you want to call the shots, then you lead and you start by walking away. argh. So simple a concept. . .
That might work if the woman really finds you attractive.