I might build a dating site for foreign women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

fschmidt wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:That's cool bro.

The age demographics for your site will probably not be of interest to me. Moreover, loveme.com already has the market for 50+ year old people. I don't see you breaking in..

Best
Sarcasm noted. Let's revisit this thread in a year and see who won.
It won't take you a year to see who won. I have never been wrong.

http://forummorons.com/story/leggomyego

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

OutWest wrote:
fschmidt wrote:

The age demographics for your site will probably not be of interest to me. Moreover, loveme.com already has the market for 50+ year old people. I don't see you breaking in..

Best
I don't think you have much to worry about..."guys" are never much of a challenge to men.
I'm sure Cupid Media is quaking in their boots...lol
Just like Myspace executives thought when FaceBook showed up with a bunch of 20 years old hackers. Gee, I wonder how that turned out.. Cupid media is dead in the water and I'm a silicon valley shark.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Renata wrote:I'm married & I have a little one too, so the honeymoon is definately over! :oops: ... I put my husband's beers in the freezer the other day because I think beer is unhealthy & it gives guys pot bellies. It defeats the purpose of me making healthy meals, doesn't it?
No, it compensates for that. FFS stop being a bitch. If you keep this up with hubby's beer it will destroy your marriage. He kept it in the fridge for too long? Well that just means that he wasn't drinking it, doesn't it? But it was a nice feeling for him that he had it on call. It sounds like he is trying to cut back on drinking for you, but you need to cut him some slack for this to work. Unfreeze his beer immediately!
I wasn't going to comment, because I like Renata, but Cornfed nailed it.

Nothing wrong in this house that 20 minutes with a leather strap couldn't solve.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on July 23rd, 2014, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

I might build a dating site for foreign women

Post by Corey_Bee »

fschmidt wrote:
July 16th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Best
Why was this thread never revisited? Some of the other posters are probably wondering who won.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I might build a dating site for foreign women

Post by fschmidt »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 8:33 pm
Why was this thread never revisited? Some of the other posters are probably wondering who won.
I think we both lost. I did build my site. It had a 100% success rate for the few incels that tried it. But most incels don't actually want to solve their problem, they just want to complain, so they refused to try it. And at that time I didn't know marketing and had an incompetent person doing marketing, so it didn't take off. So I gave up on it.