Some random white scientists that black people like to quote

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Zionosis wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:We take the best Asians usually and they dong face as much racism.
Oh so your answer is not facing racism. So white people face more racism that Asians in the USA? WTF
I am not talking about blacks here. We are talking about Asians and whites.

So why do they have higher average IQ's in their own countries. Longer life spans and lower average crime.
Are these all lies also.

Also I hate to mention this but the very best Asians born in Japan or Korea or Hong Kong don't all dream to go live in the USA.

East Asian mongoloids split off from white people 40+ thousand years ago.
Technically white people are an older race than east Asians because archeologists have never found skeletons of the mongoloid skull shape 40 thousand years ago. But Caucasoid skulls have been found even before 40 thousand years ago.

Also what makes east Asians pale is not the same gene that is mutated in white people and makes them pale. By logical deduction no pale people existed on the planet 40 thousand years ago because the pale mutations occurred afterwards which is why east Asians and Europeans have differently mutated genes for their pale skin. So the mutation has to have happened after they split.
Asian countries have a stricter work ethic and focus more on academics than the USA. The American public school system is rigged and corrupt. Otherwise, America is pretty much corrupt lol.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Cornfed wrote:Have there ever been random IQ tests in various countries correlated with objective factors such as EEG readings, blood glucose through the brain etc.?
That's a good question. But there is no general agreement on exactly how the brain even works. For example, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory-pre ... _framework (which I believe is one of the better theories out there) or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emotion_Machine All this stuff is theoretical i.e. Cortical Neurons may or may not have the ability to encode information over longer periods of time than their retinal counterparts or this may or may not blah blah. Lets not forget viruses. Research is showing that viruses can play a part in your thought process

http://www.businessinsider.com/broad-in ... udy-2014-7

http://www.livescience.com/7019-mind-co ... sites.html
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

To summarize, IQ level has been normalized to the point that it says there's no variation across races, only education variations and upbringing variations... It's not a fine grain analysis tool until you run the test across time and account for virus and medical diagnosis data, nobody I've ever come across as thought to do that... But it could be buried in some longitudinal study data out there. Definitely never read any medical/health related IQ variation studies.

As for the gnome study, those bullshit artists won't know half the shit I know for another decade. Most of the immune system is altered by a few viruses -- meaning most of the genes they will "decode" will be virus specific doors that allow viruses to setup a chronic activity level. There are quite a few brain pathways that will then be "decoded" from the interactions from the immune genes that show controlling protein production levels (effecting specific nerve sensitivity levels by way of producing more or reducing protein production for receptors or neurotransmitter levels), these will allow them to correct for the virus caused manipulations in *treatments* but the truth is that if you get a particularly nasty virus when you are young, then you are a prime suspect for developing the overactive brain that is edging towards the schizophrenia brain patterns depending on which proteins are over or under produced once the virus starts operating it's control functions. The other issues, which effect 50% of the schizophrenics is the activation of the human genome embedded virus that becomes active when the immune system is compromised. Here you have activation of "genome" code that is normally suppressed but is more than likely being blocked by an active virus that is attempting to block how the immune system is attacking it but it is helping out one of the most ancient viruses that effected our human ancestors. Again, the genome mutations can alter how the immune system suppresses parts of the genome from generation to generation resulting in this embedded virus being more active in some people as soon as their immune system is slightly compromised vs others require multiple compromising viruses/health issues.

The long term impact of how the viruses alter the brain can be huge, i.e. sensory level delusional activation due to regional overactivation and non coherent patterns across the cerebral cortex, which show up when too many different regions of the brain activation simultaneously wheeee
Guts Over Fear