Don't want to get married or have kids. Where to go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Ghost wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Isn't there stats that show marrying a virgin doesn't mean she won't cheat or divorce you later on? ive heard stories in asia of marrying a virgin and she cheats anyways.
It has been proven that the more partners a woman has, the less capable she is of pair-bonding. But there will always be outliers, virgin wives who cheat later. Good thing about Asian ones though is you can either kick her to the curb or leave the country if she does. There's no daddygov supporting her bad decisions over there.
in divorce they still get the property and assets right? So daddygove is there too.
International Love
Freshman Poster

Post by International Love »

It's a weird thing to put in a dating profile, but if you did put in there that you are open to dating women who have had medical procedures or medical issues that prevent them from having children or women who don't want children, you may get some takers because of that on some websites. In some parts of Asia, such women may consider themselves in low demand.

"i'm going to focus on european countries with over 24% atheists. this seems like the best strategy to me."

The US may be the type of country who would have the type of women you are interested in, too. I'm not sure where you are, but it sounds like you may not have to go abroad to find it.
another issue is that women who have medical issues making them sterile aren't going to be so healthy. i don't want to be with a sick women. additionally, i work out a lot. my health is important to me, so ideally, i'd like to be with a woman who takes good care of her health, too.

i live in the US. I hate it here. women have more power than men due to feminism. additionally, there are 6% atheists here. the US has puritanical (religious roots) and it would be highly frowned upon to tell people that you don't want to get married or have kids. i know you're trying to help me out with your comments, but the whole point of this site is about getting away from america, right? so i'm definitely going to investigate some other countries.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: don't want to get married or have kids. where to go?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

International Love wrote:hey everyone.

this is my first post.

i am a 30 year old asian american. i don't want to get married or have kids. i know that i could go to a country like poland and do well with the women there, but i'm thinking long term. i would assume that in a very catholic country like poland, it would be hard for me to find a long term partner, as the catholic church's presence is strong there and people would be more socially programmed to get married and have kids. i've never been to poland, so correct me if i'm wrong. i want to make a permanent move to a country where i could live the lifestyle that i want, meaning where i could easily get a nice girl for a long term relationship and not marry or have kids with her. so here are some questions that i have.

1. what are some countries in europe and latin america that you think women would be more likely to be with me (an asian guy) and not get married or have kids?

2. since marriage is a legal and religious institution, do you think that i would have a better chance in a country with a lot of atheists, such as france or the czech republic?

3. do you think that there would be less pressure for women to get married and have kids in a country where women have equal or more power than men? (i'm probably going to start a separate thread about this third point.) because if women have less power than men, they need to get married and supported by a man due to less financial opportunity. maybe instead of going to a country where men have more power over women, i should try to go to a country where men and women have equal power. what do you think? what are some countries where men have more power than women? what are some countries where men and women have equal power?

thanks
Poland actually has a very low birth rate right now. I don't think finding a childless-by-choice woman is a very hard find anywhere in Eastern Europe.

My advice? Find a career-oriented woman. She's likely to have different priorities. Her own work, her goals and dreams, her status... marriage and kids is the last thing on their minds. If you are of a similar personality and mindset there might be a click and you'd live happily unmarried ever after. :wink: