Do Assholes Really Finish First?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster

Do Assholes Really Finish First?

Post by Entrepreneur »

Last edited by Entrepreneur on October 26th, 2015, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, in contemporary society assholes have a reproductive and financial advantage over non-assholes. That is why we should be trying to bring about the complete collapse of the current system ASAP.
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster

Post by Entrepreneur »

Last edited by Entrepreneur on October 26th, 2015, 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Entrepreneur wrote:I thought so. ;-)

"We already knew that the mating game isn't logical at a conscious level, but even from an evolutionary, genes-eye perspective it doesn't seem logical!" - Lol, that article.
I gave my explanation of why assholes have a reproductive advantage in the OP of this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=20929
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
Entrepreneur wrote:I thought so. ;-)

"We already knew that the mating game isn't logical at a conscious level, but even from an evolutionary, genes-eye perspective it doesn't seem logical!" - Lol, that article.
I gave my explanation of why assholes have a reproductive advantage in the OP of this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=20929
I would like to have a lot of grandchildren... should I become an immoral asshole in order to achieve this goal?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I would like to have a lot of grandchildren... should I become an immoral asshole in order to achieve this goal?
That would definately be the way to go if you returned to the West.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:I would like to have a lot of grandchildren... should I become an immoral asshole in order to achieve this goal?
That would definately be the way to go if you returned to the West.
Ah! And this is exactly why I wish to remain in the Philippines rather then the toxic, future-less West... viewtopic.php?p=196055&highlight=#196055
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Assholes Really Finish First?

Post by MrMan »

If people fun backwards, maybe. I think other parts of the buttock or maybe the foot would get there first.
Entrepreneur
Freshman Poster

Post by Entrepreneur »

Last edited by Entrepreneur on October 26th, 2015, 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.