Do you usually keep your thoughts to yourself?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Do you usually keep your thoughts to yourself?

Post by Temprano26 »

I am guessing the reason these forums exist anyway is because we cannot find an outlet to vent in real life. Every time I tell the truth like I see it somebody says it is because I have a negative attitude and so I attract negative people. I basically keep quiet about things instead of telling people they are wrong and I am right. I just write everything in a journal because then nobody else knows about it except for me.

Imagine Winston getting up on a megaphone in the middle of New York City and ranting against modern US society. They'd put him away. That is why he is on the internet and not on CNN.

Generally I am tired of people being all about business. Asking me for money or trying to sell me something I don't need. Using people instead of connecting with them. I recall one down to Earth guy on the train was talking about how people cannot even speak face to face anymore because they are too accustomed to texting people through a screen. Not surprising that he was older too. He was the kind that loved to socialize. Every so often in America there is a sane person somewhere to bring out the sanity in others.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do you usually keep your thoughts to yourself?

Post by zboy1 »

Temprano26 wrote:I am guessing the reason these forums exist anyway is because we cannot find an outlet to vent in real life. Every time I tell the truth like I see it somebody says it is because I have a negative attitude and so I attract negative people. I basically keep quiet about things instead of telling people they are wrong and I am right. I just write everything in a journal because then nobody else knows about it except for me.

Imagine Winston getting up on a megaphone in the middle of New York City and ranting against modern US society. They'd put him away. That is why he is on the internet and not on CNN.

Generally I am tired of people being all about business. Asking me for money or trying to sell me something I don't need. Using people instead of connecting with them. I recall one down to Earth guy on the train was talking about how people cannot even speak face to face anymore because they are too accustomed to texting people through a screen. Not surprising that he was older too. He was the kind that loved to socialize. Every so often in America there is a sane person somewhere to bring out the sanity in others.
Are you kidding me? Of course, in today's world, you have to keep your thoughts to yourself or else you'll find yourself ostracized, shunned, or maybe worse...put in prison for freely speaking your mind, discussing any taboo subjects or issues that the public would object too; for example, talking about moving out of America, feminism, race, etc.

You'll occasionally find a sane, red-pill American but everyone else is too dumbed-down and stupid to understand or care, what is going on. ...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Do you usually keep your thoughts to yourself?

Post by The »

zboy1 wrote: Are you kidding me? Of course, in today's world, you have to keep your thoughts to yourself or else you'll find yourself ostracized, shunned, or maybe worse...put in prison for freely speaking your mind, discussing any taboo subjects or issues that the public would object too; for example, talking about moving out of America, feminism, race, etc.

You'll occasionally find a sane, red-pill American but everyone else is too dumbed-down and stupid to understand or care, what is going on. ...
I absolutely agree 100% with this....In this politically correct society, I keep my thoughts to myself and I especially dont dare voice them on "Social Media"....As a matter of fact I don't have a facebook, twitter or instagram.......In other words try and find me....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You know the government enacted a law where they can persecute for a thought crime and this is so they can come after you for thinking n talking real smack on the net about the creditors who run this con and run most of the world.

I wonder if the military industrial complex is smart enough to figure it out and break away as Mao stated at the end of the day real political power grows out of the barrel of a gun that is why dictatorships such as communist utopias always have a well armed Polite Bureau.

Oh wait what am I thinking, that is a thought crime to think this way. :shock:
Time to Hide!