Meeting with my design team today..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Tsar wrote:
Ghost wrote:Wow, PAG! Your site looks great for 1999! I mean, there are hardly any dating or language sites out there, so I'm sure people will flock to yours since they don't have options! :lol:

You're such a not-trepreneur, PAG. Don't let these naysayers convince you that your bullshit is bullshit.
lol :lol:
This thread will be even funnier when I'm making millions and banging countless hotties. You people are clueless basement trolls :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Post the national news stories about yourself becoming the latest Silicon Valley success story when you start making those millions. No one will believe you're earning the type of money you claim to be without seeing actual proof and verifiable evidence. Most people don't brag to others about their incomes or earnings, especially online.

I know if I were earning a lot of money or a millionaire, I wouldn't tell anyone or even hint about it online.

Reasons why not to brag online about being a millionaire+:
-Won't be believed
-Can't be verified by the readers
-It's a security risk
-No one believes an online poster claiming to be a millionaire
-Millionaires don't brag about their money online. They might give a few obscure hints but they don't brag

Successful people don't get as defensive online. A successful person doesn't need the affirmation of random people on the internet. The successful person knows their success is enough to give them affirmation.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Keep on keeping on Paloalto....Dont worry about these losers who never done a damn thing in their lives hating on you....Typical Happier Abroader types.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
Is your new language exchange site going to be like Live Mocha?

http://www.livemocha.com

What will you offer that they don't?

Which social networking site did you make $500,000 from? Can you give us the URL to it?
I mean, this guy is beyond ridiculous.

Does he really believe we believe his BS? Does he know some of us can barely tolerate him as a resident clown/comedian? Is that what he wants his contribution to this forum to be? It stops being funny after a while, like when the school retard gets bullied so much fellow students starts feeling pity for him.

Winston I think you should put him out of his misery and ban him.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, just like people said with my social networking site that made over $500,000 back in 2004.
Oh Jesus Christ, if you had ever done 500K on a social site you would have (had) tech blogs all over you and your mug would have been imprinted in someone's memory. As it stands, you're just a student moving sole trader and probably in trouble with the law, if you keep groping asexual Asian women.
He's stuck in the late 1990's and early 2000's where he thinks one guy with an simple idea, a fancy design and a computer will make an impact :roll:

But watch out! He's going to make the next myspace for language exchange :lol:
EB, you're basically agreeing with PD here. Maybe it's time you too became mates again? Given the intensity of your feud, the make-up sex is gonna be awesome lol!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, just like people said with my social networking site that made over $500,000 back in 2004.
Oh Jesus Christ, if you had ever done 500K on a social site you would have (had) tech blogs all over you and your mug would have been imprinted in someone's memory. As it stands, you're just a student moving sole trader and probably in trouble with the law, if you keep groping asexual Asian women.
He's stuck in the late 1990's and early 2000's where he thinks one guy with an simple idea, a fancy design and a computer will make an impact :roll:

EB, you're basically agreeing with PD here. Maybe it's time you too became mates again? Given the intensity of your feud, the make-up sex is gonna be awesome lol!
NEVARRR! His name will remain forever sculpted in the special Rock of Shame placed in the darkest corner of my secret garden :)
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:

He has too much testosterone and a lack of head hair, two things I definitely don't want in a sexual partner.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:He has too much testosterone and a lack of head hair, two things I definitely don't want in a sexual partner.
Actually, didn't you say you wanted PAG to stay because it was funny? So see, we don't agree after all :)