Meeting with my design team today..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Meeting with my design team today..

Post by Paloaltoguy »

We'll work on the logo for my dating site.

:wink:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on October 6th, 2014, 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Meeting with my design team today..

Post by eurobrat »

Paloaltoguy wrote:We'll work on the logo for my dating site.
You're behind the times by about 7-10 years buddy :wink:
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Good luck. This looks like a really good idea, and I wish that I had the skill to put something together like that, although I probably wouldn't benefit much from it.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

KokujinKrusader wrote:Good luck. This looks like a really good idea, and I wish that I had the skill to put something together like that, although I probably wouldn't benefit much from it.
He didn't put anything together, he simply bought a template for $29.99 and is altering it.

Shish...
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, just like people said with my social networking site that made over $500,000 back in 2004.
Oh Jesus Christ, if you had ever done 500K on a social site you would have (had) tech blogs all over you and your mug would have been imprinted in someone's memory. As it stands, you're just a student moving sole trader and probably in trouble with the law, if you keep groping asexual Asian women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:Good luck. This looks like a really good idea, and I wish that I had the skill to put something together like that, although I probably wouldn't benefit much from it.
He didn't put anything together, he simply bought a template for $29.99 and is altering it.

Shish...
Fake till you make it...

SHISHA

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, just like people said with my social networking site that made over $500,000 back in 2004.
Oh Jesus Christ, if you had ever done 500K on a social site you would have (had) tech blogs all over you and your mug would have been imprinted in someone's memory. As it stands, you're just a student moving sole trader and probably in trouble with the law, if you keep groping asexual Asian women.
He's stuck in the late 1990's and early 2000's where he thinks one guy with an simple idea, a fancy design and a computer will make an impact :roll:

But watch out! He's going to make the next myspace for language exchange :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Ghost wrote:Wow, PAG! Your site looks great for 1999! I mean, there are hardly any dating or language sites out there, so I'm sure people will flock to yours since they don't have options! :lol:

You're such a not-trepreneur, PAG. Don't let these naysayers convince you that your bullshit is bullshit.
He has already failed and that's not his brand name because http://www.languagecircle.com is already registered.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Unless this is his and he's into real estate in Spain too http://thelanguagecircle.com :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:Wow, PAG! Your site looks great for 1999! I mean, there are hardly any dating or language sites out there, so I'm sure people will flock to yours since they don't have options! :lol:

You're such a not-trepreneur, PAG. Don't let these naysayers convince you that your bullshit is bullshit.
lol :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So Paloaltofake is meeting with some middle school kids then? Hopefully he is not going to molest them like he does his furniture moving clients.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

You guys are too funny!!
eurobrat wrote:
From moving companies to language sites, you're unstoppable! :roll:
publicduende wrote: Fake till you make it...

SHISHA

Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
So Paloaltofake is meeting with some middle school kids then? Hopefully he is not going to molest them like he does his furniture moving clients.
:lol: :lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."