Winston is 'Leaving Las Vegas'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

droid wrote:
S_Parc wrote:What I'd recommend ... that is if it were me, I'd not let this be a Laissez-faire meandering.
In other words, form a schedule of boning hoes, depending upon your budget. Don't simply ask women out and go out on dates. Let's say your schedule is 2.5 hoes per week ... well, on that 3rd day, if you find yourself wanting to take someone out, resist it, and bang the hoe instead. And then afterwards, take the woman out, once the activity is fulfilled.
What I'd noticed is that each boink, de-empathized the woman which follows, as the body is relaxed and able to unwind.
In non-loser societies (a.k.a not the USA), women like that relaxed sort of guy, w/o a care in the world, aside from being a good listener and so-forth.
Nice thoughts, but in those societies you don't have to think too much or engage in some convoluted preparations either, it's more natural.
Having said that, 2.5 hoes per week sounds great to me :twisted:
Winston's a Pisces and unfortunately, that's been one of the seeds of his downfall, esp once he returned to the USA. I saw all those traits, esp given his postings from NV, about falling for strippers, dreaming about esc*rts, and trying to convince an AW about the HA mission statements.

Now, the biggest mistake in going abroad is in the Pisces wandering about, looking for a soulmate in every girl who walks by. So with that in mind, a little Boys Scouts prep work will do wonders in maintaining a healthy mental focus for the journey.

So it's simple, pushups, pullups, boink hoes, eat good food, and then ... date some women.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:What I'd recommend ... that is if it were me, I'd not let this be a Laissez-faire meandering.

In other words, form a schedule of boning hoes, depending upon your budget. Don't simply ask women out and go out on dates. Let's say your schedule is 2.5 hoes per week ... well, on that 3rd day, if you find yourself wanting to take someone out, resist it, and bang the hoe instead. And then afterwards, take the woman out, once the activity is fulfilled.

What I'd noticed is that each boink, de-empathized the woman which follows, as the body is relaxed and able to unwind.

In non-loser societies (a.k.a not the USA), women like that relaxed sort of guy, w/o a care in the world, aside from being a good listener and so-forth.
Fckin wow. Somebody else that comprehends it!!!!! #PerBold Fcuk the s.hit out of them and then drop money on them!!!! If it were the other way around, then the chick would have at least one other guy knockin her boots already and didn't pay dues like you have!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys are funny. Lol
Im in hong Kong now at the airport waiting for my transfer flight to Taipei.
This time I have more girls to date in Taiwan so it won't be as bad there.
It seems when ur overseas the girls miss u more and want to go out with u more than if ur in their country. It's kind of weird. But I've noticed that pattern. It's like they only want to see u if ur not in their country anymore. Any of u experience that too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Im in Taiwan now. Just arrived. It's great to be around humble polite people again. Being in the USA makes me appreciate Taiwan more.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Im in Taiwan now. Just arrived. It's great to be around humble polite people again. Being in the USA makes me appreciate Taiwan more.
Let us know how things go for you in Taiwan. You are once again, "happier abroad." :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Good luck, hope it works out.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Im in Taiwan now. Just arrived. It's great to be around humble polite people again.
Bravo!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

S_Parc wrote:
droid wrote:
Nice thoughts, but in those societies you don't have to think too much or engage in some convoluted preparations either, it's more natural.
Having said that, 2.5 hoes per week sounds great to me :twisted:
Winston's a Pisces and unfortunately, that's been one of the seeds of his downfall, esp once he returned to the USA. I saw all those traits, esp given his postings from NV, about falling for strippers, dreaming about esc*rts, and trying to convince an AW about the HA mission statements.

Now, the biggest mistake in going abroad is in the Pisces wandering about, looking for a soulmate in every girl who walks by. So with that in mind, a little Boys Scouts prep work will do wonders in maintaining a healthy mental focus for the journey.

So it's simple, pushups, pullups, boink hoes, eat good food, and then ... date some women.
Yes I think S_Parc is right. I'm a fairly typical Pisces. And when I'm alone, I do become self-destructive and descend into oblivion. I go into my own world and start to become self-absorbed. Eventually I get depressed and negative. It's like my "demons" take over when I'm alone. Whether the demons are metaphysical or psychological, either way, they are real in the sense that they affect me negatively.

At that point, I become addicted to my negativity and inner demons. I also become afraid of change. So when the decision to leave comes, it's hard to make it because it feels stressful and causes anxiety, so I avoid it or forestall it. My mind starts looking for distractions so I won't have to deal with decisions or the stress of moving again.

Having other people around does keep me uplifted and more normalized though. Like when Rock came and visited, I felt more back to normal again.

Maybe I should find a wife so I have someone around to take care of me so I don't slip into oblivion. lol

All this becomes worse when I'm in America, because America is a super isolating lonely place with no social connection. So in that sense, America does "bring out the worst in me." At least abroad I have a decent social and dating life to prevent that from happening.

Yes as a Pisces, I do fall in love easily and try to see a "soulmate" in every lovely girl I meet. How did you know that?

Anyway, it's weird being back in Taiwan now. I feel like I never left. My body is having trouble readjusting to the hot humid climate here. But the food is delicious.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Let us know how things go for you in Taiwan. 8)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Make sure to give us a travel update on how things are going for you so far. :D

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Winston wrote:All this becomes worse when I'm in America, because America is a super isolating lonely place with no social connection. So in that sense, America does "bring out the worst in me." At least abroad I have a decent social and dating life to prevent that from happening.

Yes as a Pisces, I do fall in love easily and try to see a "soulmate" in every lovely girl I meet. How did you know that?
I'd been around the block a bit. I used to know a guy who had his Moon in Pisces and he was almost as empathic as let's say Deanna Troi of Star Trek's Next Gen. Unfortunately, whenever he'd click with a gal, his soulmate radar would show up. Well ... if he were in his 20s, that would have been 'ok', since many ppl go through that stuff at an earlier age but he was way past his prime to believe that a vast majority of women were not out to manipulate him. The end story ... he's under medical care right now. His family is not talking about whether or not it was a full mental breakdown or some actual neurological condition. They've gone silent and I haven't asked too many questions.
Winston wrote:Anyway, it's weird being back in Taiwan now. I feel like I never left. My body is having trouble readjusting to the hot humid climate here. But the food is delicious.
Still, make a program for yourself (exercise, reading, bo*nking hoes, etc) and try to stick with it. Don't immediately allow ppl and places to permeate your consciousness, until you have a chance to organize your mental space.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston, looking good. Don't forget to apply Michael Todd and/or Cetaphil face cream and wash your face nightly.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Where are you now Winston?

Shame you never got to visit me in Guangzhou or Bangkok. Hope you get the chance to visit both, but be careful, it's easy to go mad in both places.

I had an awesome time on my travels last year. But as far as dating goes, I guess it comes down to meeting lots of good ladies, but nobody I felt like committing to for the rest of my life.

I'm currently renting a room in a family home, and I tell you, it's hell being married. Life then becomes one gigantic compromise, especially if you want kids. Don't enter into marriage lightly guys!!!

I'm still planning my round the world trip 2.0. I kind of have an outline plan, but just need to get off my ass and actually do something again.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
Still, make a program for yourself (exercise, reading, bo*nking hoes, etc) and try to stick with it. Don't immediately allow ppl and places to permeate your consciousness, until you have a chance to organize your mental space.
I think this may be good advice for many men, not just Winston.

Know who you are.
Be who you are.

Then, everything and everyone else can revolve around you.
SeriousNomad
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston is 'Leaving Las Vegas'

Post by SeriousNomad »

I'm late to this thread, and have been away for a while and was surprised when I read Winston had gone to Las Vegas. Any man who has spent even a short amount of time in socially healthy cultures will never, ever be able to return to wasteland, U.S.A. again, ever. And more men are willing to take a cut in income, relocate, and learn a foreign language in order to live in saner societies.

But now having read that you are returning to Asia, it makes sense. The only appeal visiting America offers, aside from seeing family, is the horror-fascination of watching the rigor-mortis of a dying culture, the garbage generation, ultimately to become an empty shell of what was once a great nation.