White Anglo whore interested in me

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

White Anglo whore interested in me

Post by Bao3niang »

There is this white Canadian girl called Nicole who used to go to the same international school as me back in Beijing. She is currently 19, about 5'7 in height, unattractive in looks (IMO) and has a lot of issues. Back when I was in Beijing she kept talking to me while she was in a relationship with a Hungarian guy (17). Then the Hungarian guy's parents were at the end of their diplomatic posting in Beijing and had to return to Hungary, which obviously means he went back too. Now their relationship is broken because her Hungarian BF has stopped contacting her. She's been telling me how depressed she is, how she feels betrayed etc, how she doesn't feel like herself anymore.

Now this girl is typically Anglo. She's childish, emotionally unstable, annoying. She has a history of being bullied and being used by guys. She's had sex many times back in Canada and one of her sex partners was a 22 year old, singer in an indie rock band. This girl has issues and possibly carries STDs. Well, at least she's honest about her sexual history. She's a little fat as well.

Today she was chatting with me on Skype and was telling me how much she likes me, how "you're mine", and asked me if I think she is pretty. I don't know how to dispose of her, like why does she think she can have me?

She told me the reason why she likes me is "you are always here for me although I know I annoy you like crap". Like wtf I only talk to her 20% of the time.

I guess the Hungarian finds her unattractive and too much to put up with.....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: White Anglo whore interested in me

Post by Bao3niang »

This girl easily has sex with a bunch of random guys yet she complained to me that no guy takes her seriously and they only use her as a sex object. WTF?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If Western sluts could see how self-destructive their behavior was then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. There is no point in trying to reason with her. You might as well just take your place in the queue to use her as a vessel to masturbate into.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Bao3niang wrote: Today she was chatting with me on Skype and
and ... stop that shit. :evil:
Bao3niang wrote: I don't know how to dispose of her, like why does she think she can have me?
See above. No free emo-tamponing for slores. :evil: :evil:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Bao3niang wrote:There is this white Canadian girl called Nicole who used to go to the same international school as me back in Beijing. She is currently 19, about 5'7 in height, unattractive in looks (IMO) and has a lot of issues. Back when I was in Beijing she kept talking to me while she was in a relationship with a Hungarian guy (17). Then the Hungarian guy's parents were at the end of their diplomatic posting in Beijing and had to return to Hungary, which obviously means he went back too. Now their relationship is broken because her Hungarian BF has stopped contacting her. She's been telling me how depressed she is, how she feels betrayed etc, how she doesn't feel like herself anymore.

Now this girl is typically Anglo. She's childish, emotionally unstable, annoying. She has a history of being bullied and being used by guys. She's had sex many times back in Canada and one of her sex partners was a 22 year old, singer in an indie rock band. This girl has issues and possibly carries STDs. Well, at least she's honest about her sexual history. She's a little fat as well.

Today she was chatting with me on Skype and was telling me how much she likes me, how "you're mine", and asked me if I think she is pretty. I don't know how to dispose of her, like why does she think she can have me?

She told me the reason why she likes me is "you are always here for me although I know I annoy you like crap". Like wtf I only talk to her 20% of the time.

I guess the Hungarian finds her unattractive and too much to put up with.....
Desperation makes people do stupid things. She probably was probably rejected by another too cool player and now wants somebody to use. Like Ghost says stay away. In fact go back to China, find a nice docile girl, join the communist party, and settle down there. Based on your previous comments Canada is not a good place for you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Delete her and cease all contact. She's worthless. Done and done.
I agree, avoid her like you avoid the ebola virus! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Just go ghost....
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I blocked her. The times she's gotten close to me I could smell the stench on her breath. Angloskanks have such an inflated opinion of themselves that sometimes it is hard to believe how stupid someone can be.

There is a black (although with mixed white and Native American heritage) guy I know who is lucky enough to find a good wife in America. She is Colombian, 34 he's currently 27), grew up in the USA but speaks Spanish as her first language and was raised the foreign way.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

She, like 99% of Anglo females, is inherently selfish. She keeps complaining how her Hungarian boyfriend (maybe ex now) ignores her and treats her like crap, yet she has never thought about: WHAT DO I HONESTLY HAVE TO OFFER HIM? HOW DO I MAKE MYSELF ATTRACTIVE TO HIM?

She is dumb and and at the intellectual level of an orangutan. One of my former mates back in Beijing who goes to the same school said that in the past she said she likes him too and gave a devious reason. How desperate can this whore get?

A slut that sells her body to 10 or 15 different men yet complains of being used just cracks me up, seriously.

I pretended to be sympathetic to her but I knew the truth from the moment she started complaining (which she has done many times). Anyways I've blocked her and my mate in Beijing is also avoiding her.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Honestly, I don't know why you were even friends with this white girl in the 1st place. Unless she had been physically attractive and led a reasonably virtuous life, you never should have had anything to do with her.

Just tell her the truth and calmly point out her flaws cogently and articulately. That'll drive her away in a jiffy.

Stop trying to be friends with people, especially white girls, and be a lone wolf. Most people, men and women, aren't worth the time of day anyway.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Bao3niang wrote:She, like 99% of Anglo females, is inherently selfish. She keeps complaining how her Hungarian boyfriend (maybe ex now) ignores her and treats her like crap, yet she has never thought about: WHAT DO I HONESTLY HAVE TO OFFER HIM? HOW DO I MAKE MYSELF ATTRACTIVE TO HIM?

She is dumb and and at the intellectual level of an orangutan. One of my former mates back in Beijing who goes to the same school said that in the past she said she likes him too and gave a devious reason. How desperate can this whore get?

A slut that sells her body to 10 or 15 different men yet complains of being used just cracks me up, seriously.

I pretended to be sympathetic to her but I knew the truth from the moment she started complaining (which she has done many times). Anyways I've blocked her and my mate in Beijing is also avoiding her.
I congratulate you for not being a S.I.M.P.; it takes big balls to c.ockblock yourself from a demented Western-Anglo female like that. Now go and get that FW (foreign woman)!!!!! :-D