Gay American men now have the advantage over straight

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Gay American men now have the advantage over straight

Post by Mr.Darcy »

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... al-couples

immune to marriages
Currently being promoted by whatever new world order institute is in control
They do not have to waste energy gaming American girls, or not having to deal with forced long dry spells of pain
Any Major city has a good sized gay population while major cities are home to worst type of american women which affects straight males. Plus, these cities are most likely to be progressive with rising economies.
Gay men don't have to become bad boys to jeopardize their future earning potential to be considered great around other gay men

Like Ben Carson said, "I think a lot of it really got started in the '60s with the "me generation." "What’s in it for me?" I hate to say it, but a lot of it had to do with the women’s lib movement. You know, "I’ve been taking care of my family, I’ve been doing that, what about me?" You know, it really should be about us."
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Re: Gay American men now have the advantage over straight

Post by Gadfly »

Anyone who envies gays needs to check into a mental hospital. They are tormented souls whose lives are filled with filth and perversion. That's why so many of them are disease-ridden, and addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Gadfly wrote:Anyone who envies gays needs to check into a mental hospital. They are tormented souls whose lives are filled with filth and perversion. That's why so many of them are disease-ridden, and addicted to drugs and alcohol.
umm okay
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Gadfly wrote:Anyone who envies gays needs to check into a mental hospital. They are tormented souls whose lives are filled with filth and perversion. That's why so many of them are disease-ridden, and addicted to drugs and alcohol.
umm okay
You want to be a faggot? OK go for it, enjoy the high life. Then get back to us and tell us it was worth it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

everyone is a tormented soul until they find jesus its just homos often go out of their way to "rebel" against God.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 4th, 2020, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

You could be the gay, black man.....a double minority and get special status....
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I kind of agree with that article. I live in NYC. I met a few gay people in my life and they seem to be happy. Maybe it's NYC and they have strong community. Where as my single hetero friends were all sad and depress. Particularly my Asian male single friends.
One thing is for sure feminist are known to side with the liberal /democratic party belief which is also the same side that gays go to. If a straight man complain about how f***ed up women became he be called a sexist but if a gay man pointed out what is the obvious...it be hard to call him sexist from a feminist.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

chanta76 wrote:I kind of agree with that article. I live in NYC. I met a few gay people in my life and they seem to be happy. Maybe it's NYC and they have strong community. Where as my single hetero friends were all sad and depress. Particularly my Asian male single friends.
One thing is for sure feminist are known to side with the liberal /democratic party belief which is also the same side that gays go to. If a straight man complain about how f***ed up women became he be called a sexist but if a gay man pointed out what is the obvious...it be hard to call him sexist from a feminist.
Where NYC has the West Village, Boston's got the South End neighborhood and Provincetown MA, the tail end of the Cape Cod peninsular region.

The thing is that gays are a bunch of guys in the end, and men know how to build structures.

Women, on the other hand, manipulate and destroy them. Aside from certain butches, like Mel, they are not builders by nature. Thus, you'll find that among countries which have civil unions, the lesbian couples divorce, at a higher percentage than either straight or gay couples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_o ... ex_couples
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Boy, this thread went downhill really fast. Not that it was very high up to begin with.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Its Happier Abroad....Where all threads go to die.... :D