What is her body like?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

What is her body like?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Is there a way to be able to tell what a woman's body is like just by looking at her face?

Has anyone written anything about this?
The
Junior Poster

Re: What is her body like?

Post by The »

If she constantly posts face pics with no body shots or face and breasts shots only, then shes fat....
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Johnny1975 wrote:Is there a way to be able to tell what a woman's body is like just by looking at her face?

Has anyone written anything about this?
Yeah, Hugh Hefner did. His magazine shows pics of a womans body and her face in different positions.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I seem to remember that the ancient Chinese thought that different characteristics told of sexual characteristics, like if she had dimples, she was supposed to be small 'down there.' I think small feet were supposed to signify something, too, and lots of girls were subjected to the torture of foot-binding to have small feet a hundred years ago or so.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

MrMan wrote:I seem to remember that the ancient Chinese thought that different characteristics told of sexual characteristics, like if she had dimples, she was supposed to be small 'down there.' I think small feet were supposed to signify something, too, and lots of girls were subjected to the torture of foot-binding to have small feet a hundred years ago or so.
That's what I'm talking about.