Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do You Love Women or Hate Them?

Post by Yohan »

I am a straight man and I do not hate women at all. However I was badly treated by women as a child, as a high school student and later on as a young man at the workplace.

I have understandings for men who dislike all women, these men were not born as misogynists, they were made.
It is difficult after a bad experience with women and manginas, in my case over many years, to remain friendly and without mistrust against all women.

I could regulate my personal problems, by moving overseas, creating a family, never back to toxic Western mangina life-style and now I enjoy to fight feminists wherever I met them.

I understand however that not every man, who had bad experiences with women can do what I did.
Men might face problems when they try to move on - like payments to the ex-wife, financially broken because of child support, lost everything they owned, falsely accused etc. - I found especially men from USA have problems to bring their situation regarding women under control.

However hate is a way to nowhere, to overcome such feelings of hate, just my experience, is to move away, as far away as possible from your present place where you are living - and start a new life with entirely new people and never look back to the place and people you come from.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrMan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Thats rather self righteous thing to say. A virgin is a sinner all the same. A good man who has slept with hoes deserves a virgin just as much as a virgin guy IMO.
Lots of good things we get are grace, not really deserved. I hope I get treated better than I deserve.

But there is still something to the idea of being deserving or undeserving. I'm thinking of a king who was weighed in the balance and found wanting. Some people are undeserving.

Surely, you can see that there is something not right about a man going out and fornicating it up, and thinking he deserves a girl who hasn't ever fornicated.

What if this woman has sex with the man before marriage and then marries him. Is she no longer a special woman that is not worthy of him? Virgin is no better a person than anyone else just cause they are a virgin. Most teenagers are virgins does that mean they are better marriage material than adults? So a drunkard doesn't deserve a sober woman? a fat "gluttonous" person doesn't deserve a skinny woman?
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

MrMan wrote:Recently, one of the posters on the forum was temporarily band for promoting the burning of widows.

It irks me to see Feminists complain about 'misogyny' whenever a man points out the differences between men and women are the advantages of men being in charge in a relationship. It's a very over-used word by Feminists.

But I do believe that misogyny actually exists, especially after reading posts from certain posters on this forum.

So let's talk about this. Isn't it a good thing for a man to marry a woman and actually love her and want to do what is best for her? Shouldn't a single man love his mother, grandmother, aunts, sisters, and nieces? Shouldn't a married man love all those family members plus his wife and daughters?

Men are supposed to love women, protect them, guide them, and care for them. That's a good thing, and the way a man should be. Can we all agree on that?

There are posters whose words on the forum indicate that they hate women. They want to use them for sex, but actually hate women. I think the darker side of the manosphere can engender those kinds of feelings. When you look at women and only see them as valuable based on looks (1 to 10 scale), how good they are in bed, and how well they can cook, you can actually ate them but just see these traits as valuable. A man who actually loves his wife and other women is a better man than one who doesn't. Even from a selfish point of view, life is a lot more enjoyable if you actually love your wife and other women than if you don't.

Wanting to use women for sex is also unloving. If you are willing to marry a woman and take care of her for life, that can be a loving thing. But if some of the research on the manosphere is right and the more sex partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to get divorced, then using a woman for sex is an unloving thing. It can hurt her in the future. You could also be giving a woman the power to kill your baby or raise your baby without you knowing it existed.

Can we all agree that it is a good thing to love women?
I've fluctuated between loving and hating women. I've found that neither is particularly good.

These days, I'm apathetic towards women for the most part. There are some individual women that I respect and care about, but these women have earned it.

Overall, the idea of marriage, even to a foreign woman, is just "meh" to me. I don't really care anymore.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

I don't hate all women. I couldn't hate one of the parents who raised me. I hate most western women and what they stand for.

It's a big world out there folks, and it seems illogical to tar 3.5 billion people with the same massive brush.
Trying to be a better man
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

OutWest wrote:
MrMan wrote:Recently, one of the posters on the forum was temporarily band for promoting the burning of widows.

It irks me to see Feminists complain about 'misogyny' whenever a man points out the differences between men and women are the advantages of men being in charge in a relationship. It's a very over-used word by Feminists.

But I do believe that misogyny actually exists, especially after reading posts from certain posters on this forum.

So let's talk about this. Isn't it a good thing for a man to marry a woman and actually love her and want to do what is best for her? Shouldn't a single man love his mother, grandmother, aunts, sisters, and nieces? Shouldn't a married man love all those family members plus his wife and daughters?

Men are supposed to love women, protect them, guide them, and care for them. That's a good thing, and the way a man should be. Can we all agree on that?

There are posters whose words on the forum indicate that they hate women. They want to use them for sex, but actually hate women. I think the darker side of the manosphere can engender those kinds of feelings. When you look at women and only see them as valuable based on looks (1 to 10 scale), how good they are in bed, and how well they can cook, you can actually ate them but just see these traits as valuable. A man who actually loves his wife and other women is a better man than one who doesn't. Even from a selfish point of view, life is a lot more enjoyable if you actually love your wife and other women than if you don't.

Wanting to use women for sex is also unloving. If you are willing to marry a woman and take care of her for life, that can be a loving thing. But if some of the research on the manosphere is right and the more sex partners a woman has before marriage, the more likely she is to get divorced, then using a woman for sex is an unloving thing. It can hurt her in the future. You could also be giving a woman the power to kill your baby or raise your baby without you knowing it existed.

Can we all agree that it is a good thing to love women?
As obvious as it might seem to agree with you, the
men you are referring to would likely differ with you.
These degenerates see themselves as heroic.
As one put it, if you won't discuss mass murder, throwing acid in women's faces and such as serious options, you are not capable of adult discussion.

The good thing is that even the dumbest of women will likely run from these cretins, and they will have to be content with throwing acid on their blow-up doll or lighting their sheep-wife on fire.
What I find quite strange is how women seemingly do not care about actual misogyny. Like, on the internet, it's often put down as a reason you're not able to date women is because they can sense your secret evil misogynist views. And generally this secret evil misogynist view is something like "I believe divorce laws could be fairer and less harsh towards men." Or saying you like Asian women better than American women, whatever. Suddenly you're Hitler if you make statements like that.

But, in real life, it's quite weird. Lots of guys I know that are good with women, as in, have a girlfriend or lots of girlfriends at a time, are crazily misogynistic. I've heard statements like "I'd never hire any women at all in my company. ever." Or people talking about how when they grew up as the Good Old Days their uncle beat their wife for not serving homemade tomato sauce with spaghetti and only using jarred sauce. And women for whatever reason, went out with, dated, or married these guys with actual misogynistic feelings.

I remember on a forum I used to frequent, with a self proclaimed feminist girl, she said she felt rap music wasn't actually that misogynistic. Because she figured it's done in jest or parody, or that the rappers don't actually mean it. But rap music is in fact, the most misogynistic music around. But this feminist would be the type to complain about Taylor Swift being not empowered enough in her music or being too traditionally feminine.

It's kind of funny, misogyny I feel is still pretty well tolerated, or even encouraged in society. Hell, this current sexualized culture is actually misogynistic as for the most part women are still only valued for their sexuality and that's it. It's only when you get into the realms of politics and suggesting changes to the current political or cultural structure with regards to feminism as a movement, media, and laws, that you're actually looked at negatively.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OTB wrote:@Moretorque

So burn all the women in your family, my family, and so on? A woman carried you for 9 months. How could you say such a thing?
Ok so burn everybody including all the men.
Last edited by Moretorque on December 27th, 2014, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OTB wrote:@Moretorque

So burn all the women in your family, my family, and so on? A woman carried you for 9 months. How could you say such a thing?
Ok so burn everybody including all the men.
Last edited by Moretorque on December 27th, 2014, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

onethousandknives wrote: What I find quite strange is how women seemingly do not care about actual misogyny.
Of course they don't care. To think they would care would be to give women too much credit for their capabilities in moral and logical reasoning.

They care about themselves. As long as they have stupid, weak-willed, horny men to serve them, everybody around them can be as misogynistic as they want to be.

Lots of guys I know that are good with women, as in, have a girlfriend or lots of girlfriends at a time, are crazily misogynistic. I've heard statements like "I'd never hire any women at all in my company. ever."
That's not misogyny. That's common sense. Women don't belong in office settings, alongside men. Their presence is disruptive and ultimately needless, except in lower-level support roles.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Gadfly wrote:
onethousandknives wrote: What I find quite strange is how women seemingly do not care about actual misogyny.
Of course they don't care. To think they would care would be to give women too much credit for their capabilities in moral and logical reasoning.

They care about themselves. As long as they have stupid, weak-willed, horny men to serve them, everybody around them can be as misogynistic as they want to be.

Lots of guys I know that are good with women, as in, have a girlfriend or lots of girlfriends at a time, are crazily misogynistic. I've heard statements like "I'd never hire any women at all in my company. ever."
That's not misogyny. That's common sense. Women don't belong in office settings, alongside men. Their presence is disruptive and ultimately needless, except in lower-level support roles.
I have heard countless times from women in those support roles how much they HATE having a woman boss. All the female jealousies and catfight elements come raging to the fore, and loss of productivity is substantial.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

That IS weird about someone beign outright hateful, they don't have shit to say- but something that seems like a subtle manifestation is bitched & raved about.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Wolfeye wrote:That IS weird about someone beign outright hateful, they don't have shit to say- but something that seems like a subtle manifestation is bitched & raved about.
It's really futile to try to understand female behavior. Women are just totally different from men, and nothing will change that fact.

Women aren't meant to be understood. They're meant to be dominated, guided, and led by men.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Maverick nailed it. At this point im starting to think I dont even want a foreign woman anymore. At least not for marriage. Id rather be a single bachelor then a miserable expat with a family that pains the hell out of me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Gadfly wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:That IS weird about someone beign outright hateful, they don't have shit to say- but something that seems like a subtle manifestation is bitched & raved about.
It's really futile to try to understand female behavior. Women are just totally different from men, and nothing will change that fact.

Women aren't meant to be understood. They're meant to be dominated, guided, and led by men.
Men are just slightly modified females with sperm production and about 20 times more testosterone.
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Moretorque wrote:
Gadfly wrote:

Men are just slightly modified females with sperm production and about 20 times more testosterone.
If you won't do your duty as a man and control your woman, then you have no business complaining about lousy women.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That is the point, today the women have been empowered by the courts to control the men.
Time to Hide!