Do foreign women get a lot of interest on dating sites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Do foreign women get a lot of interest on dating sites?

Post by Banano »

Cupid sites, etc... I was wondering about this, did anyone test this with fake girls profile? Asian/Sth American/EE dating sites

I would imagine girls on this sites are exclusively looking for westerners of some kind but how how much interest they get?

Do guys get more messages than girls?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Do foreign women get a lot of interest on dating sites?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I remember on a mongering forum some guy did some test as a fake profile and he got tons of attention. I forgot which sites but i think it was filipino cupid or date in asia for filipinas. Ive pried into the dating sites of girls and they get messages but not many BUT they are barely online. if a girl is online a lot she is probably getting alot of messages.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Well i know hot girls would receive heaps of attention but how about average girls and lets face it not many girls on filipino or asian sites would be considrred hot.

On western dating sites mediocre girls get 100+ messages a day.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:Well i know hot girls would receive heaps of attention but how about average girls and lets face it not many girls on filipino or asian sites would be considrred hot.

On western dating sites mediocre girls get 100+ messages a day.
my gf is not "hot" but attractive in the eyes of the ating site profiles i guess and she got plenty of attention i guess. like i said it depends on how many hours they are on. if they log on for only a few minutes a day they wont get much messages but they will get some which is alot when you consider how little time they are on it.

look at all these posters they all are running through the same group of girls over and over.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It could be a case where you get lots of attention from workers at the site who put up fake profiles with a model's picture on them until you pay the subscription, and then it goes to zero. I heard on a news piece that this has happened on 'cupid' sites.