Poor men are more and more sidelined by women in Asia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Poor men are more and more sidelined by women in Asia

Post by drronnie »

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/e ... m-20150108

Interesting article. We have similar tendencies in Thailand
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Poor men are more and more sidelined by women in Asia

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

you dont want a woman that only wants your money though. Unfortunately most of the hot girls seem to only want your money. its hard finding a hot humble girl :)
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:you dont want a woman that only wants your money though. Unfortunately most of the hot girls seem to only want your money. its hard finding a hot humble girl :)
As Silver Surfer once put it. All girls want men to have money, the downside comes when they want men only for their money. Most guys see the latter as the only situation when some females do fall into the former.

Reminds me of a T.V. show a few years ago called Joe Millionaire where a bunch of hot women were competing to date this really handsome millionaire. The only problem was he was actually a construction worker who made $25 K a year but he couldn't tell them until he chose the final one... obviously with hopes of marriage. When it came time I think the girl dipped out once she heard. Honestly its hard to blame her though. It's similar to getting engage to a stunning looking female and then finding out she used to be a man :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Good point hammanta but I actually said the word "only" in the sentence ;) . Thats why taco pointed out that if she initiates sex and cooks for you and is eager to please with a smile that is a sign that she she doesn't just want your money. I know Mr man advocates marrying virgins and no premarital sex but that doesn't really work with foreign brides as well cause some of them are sneaky devils that just want your money and the only way to know its actual love is if they show it sexually beforehand. tis not foolproof test though cause my bargirl did a lot for me and was romantic including sex 5 times a day for 6 months. But there was one thing she wouldn't do is usually initiate it blatantly (but she got wild into it once we started evertime). I think if you hook up with a poor girl and she never initiates anything in teh relationship especially sex then your in big trouble. it just means she wants your money. The problem is if you marry a virgin you wont know this.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is why I say women are shallower than men. They cannot see outside the man made paradox of money when everything here on earth could be free for all.
Time to Hide!
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

Moretorque wrote:This is why I say women are shallower than men. They cannot see outside the man made paradox of money when everything here on earth could be free for all.
It could have been, say 200 years ago, when we hadn't overpopulated the planet.

Such a big population now relies upon scientific advances to sustain itself.
Trying to be a better man