So I've been going out in Thailand..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: So I've been going out in Thailand..

Post by gibraltar »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Wrong gilbatrar if anything the point of this thread was to point out women are the same everywhere. If you were thai you wouldn't get crap and you know it. In fact we have one guy here who is half thai who hasn't gotten any women in 10 years of living there LOL the guy had to use game to get these cheap floozies in the bar and on top of it take advantage of drunks girls on vacation. The lowest douchebag of all. While his friend sat in the corner and went home lonely cause Thai women he really wants aren't giving it up.

Sounds to me like it confirms what I say, women are the same everywhere. Chumps get average or barely above average, and winners and PUA's and handsome men get the hot women (whether white or thai).
I don't buy it. Nothing is the same anywhere. This is coming from a person who has been to every continent except Australia. I've gone to bars in USA and been completely invisible.

Then I went to bars in Brazil and Thailand and had girls fighting over me. Nothing changed except my location. I know firsthand because I use my passport as much as possible.

Nice try though. I am a veteran traveller and know better.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Btw I have been on every continent except Africa. Location matters a lot but what newlifeinph is saying is when you are so unattractive then location wont help much which is true for the most part...

..say you are short,40+ yo man with bear gut, ugly face(many expats in SEA fit this description) then women will not be easy no matter where you are, you still have to be perceived by women as a good catch to get her aroused, be seen as high value men, better than competition..not every men can be a player, leaving your own country wont magically tun you into Casanova

Lets face it, majority of men who go to SEA , EE, SA end up paying for poosy, I would say more than 50% but number is probably higher. Some guys are so hopeless that even location cant help them and its not their fault, noone chooses their genes
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

Banano wrote:Btw I have been on every continent except Africa. Location matters a lot but what newlifeinph is saying is when you are so unattractive then location wont help much which is true for the most part...

..say you are short,40+ yo man with bear gut, ugly face(many expats in SEA fit this description) then women will not be easy no matter where you are, you still have to be perceived by women as a good catch to get her aroused, be seen as high value men, better than competition..not every men can be a player, leaving your own country wont magically tun you into Casanova

Lets face it, majority of men who go to SEA , EE, SA end up paying for poosy, I would say more than 50% but number is probably higher. Some guys are so hopeless that even location cant help them and its not their fault, noone chooses their genes
Sure, handsome guys will do better anywhere than unattractive guys BUT I've met tons of married men overseas who still paid for poosy. There is no stigma overseas for having a male sex drive.

Paying for poosy is better than marrying the wrong woman who could destroy you financially and emotionally. There is a cultural stigma against p4p because America worships women and portrays them as more important than males (who are seen as expendable).

Even ugly guys get women overseas while all the ugly women in America still try to enter a hot guy's harem. It's unnatural and sad. If you don't travel for women, then travel for lower cost of living and better overall quality of life.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:Btw I have been on every continent except Africa. Location matters a lot but what newlifeinph is saying is when you are so unattractive then location wont help much which is true for the most part...

yes thats what im saying. Girls that are not desperate aren't that flirty or easy to court anywhere in the world. The girls on the dating site have a huge agenda.