So I've been going out in Thailand..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Re: So I've been going out in Thailand..

Post by Thechamp »

Well your friend might do alright , but people exaggerate have you seen the 100 girls he took home ? , I'm not saying he hasn't but maybe he get mucky a few times , I myself did good when I was younger but as you get older you want a companion . And yes tourists destinations girls go wild , but the night you went out with him did you see him take a girl home ?
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Whatever.. I'm not going to be able to prove or disprove to you guys if this guy did as he said. I think some people automatically get jealous when they hear about people who are more successful than them so either try to discredit it or fail to believe. It's OK.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

So many strange characters on this forum, you see, they all agree about 80/20 rule but when they hear some dude cleaned up they just cant believe it and try everything to discredit claims. Maybe this guy happen to be on of those 20% ??? Why its so hard to accept that some men are banging white bitches and have one night stands with them, Just because they are not interested in typical expat or HA type of guy doesn't mean no westerner can get laid.

Remember, very few males on top of pyramid get access to lot of females without paying, just pure, raw lust and sex. Bitter red pill to swallow for many guys.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Banano wrote:So many strange characters on this forum, you see, they all agree about 80/20 rule but when they hear some dude cleaned up they just cant believe it and try everything to discredit claims. Maybe this guy happen to be on of those 20% ??? Why its so hard to accept that some men are banging white bitches and have one night stands with them, Just because they are not interested in typical expat or HA type of guy doesn't mean no westerner can get laid.

Remember, very few males on top of pyramid get access to lot of females without paying, just pure, raw lust and sex. Bitter red pill to swallow for many guys.
banano i remember you talking about your dating site experiments. you been living in asia for years did you never use dating sites before? cause it seems like only recently you came to the conclusion asian women are scammers onthe sites?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Been in asia many times and i used dia in thailand but not that much.Banged a few that had western bfs,they were looking for upgrade but once i got what i wanted it was game over. A few others displayed golddiging traits and some were outright hookers looking for custimers.
This time im using paying site indonesiancupid.

Not as many hookers as on dia but golddiggers,liars are everywhere. Easy to hookup with middle class girl who have very good jobs but all of them are sluts, yes all of them n i dont mind it since my mission is not to get married via dating site
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Anyway.. I just came back from that club where all the foreigners frequent and I met the American guy I mentioned there again. We were dancing with some chicks I had an American girl all over me but then she moved away and I went on to Thai girls. A few minutes later I saw him making out with a white girl taller then him and take her out of the club. He looked in such an urgency that he looked at me but didn't even say anything to me as he was walking out. That is pretty douchie behavior if you ask me. Also I can't see the attraction to getting so many one night stands. I'm way too lazy for that... I have seen some of the white girls he gets with and for me personally I prefer Asian girls. But Asian girls are less likely to have one night stands.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:Been in asia many times and i used dia in thailand but not that much.Banged a few that had western bfs,they were looking for upgrade but once i got what i wanted it was game over. A few others displayed golddiging traits and some were outright hookers looking for custimers.
This time im using paying site indonesiancupid.

Not as many hookers as on dia but golddiggers,liars are everywhere. Easy to hookup with middle class girl who have very good jobs but all of them are sluts, yes all of them n i dont mind it since my mission is not to get married via dating site
I guess if im looking for a good christian wife then i wont find her via a dating site? LOL Going to churches is hard there cause you can't exactly hit on women etc. and the women are so shy. they are also wary of guys if they are conservative. I was a bit surprised when these middle class girls in church weren't that talkative to me. One was aggressive in the past years but that was cause i was with a girl already.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

All good man was just asking , didn't mean to upset any one , maybe he does clean up no big deal it's not like we can quit or jobs and go live on a tourist island just to have one night stands, and as for Asian girls you can have one night stands if you use tinder and paktor daiting apps , I have tried that in Singapore and Hong kong , but I think we are all looking for a companion
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

It's a simple case of supply and demand. Most of the good looking foreigners in Thailand are dating really beautiful Thai girls. I met this German guy who refused to touch white girls and he landed himself an upper class rich Thai girl. She was real hot. Plus her family owned a bunch of real estate in Bangkok.

White girls are powerless in Thailand. They can't hang sex over a man's head or put him through the same BS that they do in most western countries. You can easily say "NEXT" or just ignore them completely because a man has LOTS of options in Asia.

Location, location, location.

It's so important to understand this concept. Do not let anyone tell you women are the same everywhere. It's such a stupid lie. Everything is different in countries including the weather, food, language and of course WOMEN. This PUA artist simply used a better location to sleep with lots of desperate, horny white women. Just goes to show you how much better Asia is than the overrated Western countries that have lots of material wealth (backed by MASSIVE DEBT) but have no real energy or soul.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Wrong gilbatrar if anything the point of this thread was to point out women are the same everywhere. If you were thai you wouldn't get crap and you know it. In fact we have one guy here who is half thai who hasn't gotten any women in 10 years of living there LOL the guy had to use game to get these cheap floozies in the bar and on top of it take advantage of drunks girls on vacation. The lowest douchebag of all. While his friend sat in the corner and went home lonely cause Thai women he really wants aren't giving it up.

Sounds to me like it confirms what I say, women are the same everywhere. Chumps get average or barely above average, and winners and PUA's and handsome men get the hot women (whether white or thai).
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Tamdrin12

Whats the location and name of tht club?

Another myth that white girls are not in demand in thailand.
Btw russian hookers charge you $200+ for sex compared to local talent which you can get for $30-50
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Banano.. Zoe's Yellow bar.. in Chiang Mai.

tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

Its f***ing easy to meet women here in Thailand.. They hand out their numbers and line Id's like candy to kids if you ask. But that doesn't mean you are going to get laid. I don't think normal Thai girls are that easy for one nights stands. Yes they definitely want to be in a more commited relationship I went out walking around looking for new rooms today and on my way back I stopped at a coffee shop.

A cute girl came in and sat across the room from me. I went in and used the bathroom and came out accidently locking the door behind me. The girl went to use the bathroom just a matter of a minute after me but the door was locked and the owner had to open it with pliars. I made up small talk with her and she quickly invited me to come sit with her. The thing is its so easy because I am starting to learn a little Thai and these girls always want to improve their English. She said she has no other foreigner friends. She is studying to be a physical Therapist. However nice, polite, and sweet this girl was to me its not sure if I can get laid with her. That depends on me playing my cards right. I have to make her feel comfortable and I have to charm her and not be too boring. I'm sure we will be meeting up again so well see how things pan out. The thing is I don't really want a serious relationship so I'm not sure how she would feel about something a little casual with me.

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

any chance u can take pic of him and post it
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

Post by tamdrin12 »

No i'm not going to post a pic of him on this form.. or anyone else without their permission. Why are you so curious about him? He is not very good looking.... What do you want to do send some gangsters after him or something.. lol