Filipino girl I know tells me Asian women don't really...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Filipino girl I know tells me Asian women don't really...

Post by Zionosis »

So in theory this would mean a white man with low or only average job couldn't attract an Asian woman. But I am pretty sure I have seen many of these couples where the man doesn't at all look rich.

It would also mean if some decent looking white man went to a nightclub in Japan or any other Asian country then he couldn't get a one night stand at all? wow.

Is this really true?

I also always under the impression personally that say like 10% or so of white women had a thing for black men and a similar percentage of Asian women have a similar thing for white men. But apparently from an Asian woman herself this isn't true.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: A Filipino girl I know tells me that Asian women don't r

Post by Zionosis »

I would also like to point out that statistics don't really seem to support this too much. White women divorce more. And from what I have seen Asian women in their countries will even marry a man who just works in a factory.

I don't like to stereotype but to be deadly honest I see more gold digging activity done by white women on average. Heck many of the black and white rich men in Hollywood or other things like sports all have gold digging trophy wives (usually blondes).
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:I also always under the impression personally that say like 10% or so of white women had a thing for black men and a similar percentage of Asian women have a similar thing for white men. But apparently from an Asian woman herself this isn't true.
And then again, there are also Asian parents like the principle of my wife's former elementary school who tell their daughters to marry a white man to: "Upgrade your race!"'

Joking aside... I am 100% certain that there are Asian girls who have a thing for White men. Or black, or Latino men, for that matter. Asian girls nowadays have access to foreign TV series, music videos and films. No matter how remote a place they live in, Hollywood movies find their way to them. Some of them prefer Korean dramas and Japanese music, and may like this type of men. Other women watch a Hollywood movie and swoon over the men in there, and swear to one day marry a tall blue- or green-eyed man and have light-skinned babies. It doesn't have to be the majority, but a significant part? Definitely.

Of course, if a local man comes around who's tall, handsome, charming and has at least a decent job, your Average Joe white guy won't stand a chance with most of them. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that, based on one girls' testimony that you spoke to, "Asian women don't really like white men".
Zionosis wrote:It would also mean if some decent looking white man went to a nightclub in Japan or any other Asian country then he couldn't get a one night stand at all? wow.
He could, and he would. Unless he's a social retard who just hangs at the bar and approaches no one.
Zionosis wrote:Is this really true?
No, it isn't. Have you ever even been to Asia? :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Zionosis wrote:I also always under the impression personally that say like 10% or so of white women had a thing for black men and a similar percentage of Asian women have a similar thing for white men. But apparently from an Asian woman herself this isn't true.
And then again, there are also Asian parents like the principle of my wife's former elementary school who tell their daughters to marry a white man to: "Upgrade your race!"'

Joking aside... I am 100% certain that there are Asian girls who have a thing for White men. Or black, or Latino men, for that matter. Asian girls nowadays have access to foreign TV series, music videos and films. No matter how remote a place they live in, Hollywood movies find their way to them. Some of them prefer Korean dramas and Japanese music, and may like this type of men. Other women watch a Hollywood movie and swoon over the men in there, and swear to one day marry a tall blue- or green-eyed man and have light-skinned babies. It doesn't have to be the majority, but a significant part? Definitely.

Of course, if a local man comes around who's tall, handsome, charming and has at least a decent job, your Average Joe white guy won't stand a chance with most of them. But I wouldn't go as far as to say that, based on one girls' testimony that you spoke to, "Asian women don't really like white men".
Zionosis wrote:It would also mean if some decent looking white man went to a nightclub in Japan or any other Asian country then he couldn't get a one night stand at all? wow.
He could, and he would. Unless he's a social retard who just hangs at the bar and approaches no one.
Zionosis wrote:Is this really true?
No, it isn't. Have you ever even been to Asia? :roll:

Upgrade race? In what way? Pretty sure all Asians don't think that. While I am white I am not going to be bias. The facts are going from Asian > White is if anything a downgrade as far as evolution and brain size and intelligence etc. So no it's not an upgrade at all. You are married to a south east Asian if I remember, that's different genetically. They are mixed with many things. Chiefly the natives that once inhabited those Islands which were the Negrito's.

As far as looks? That's all relative to the person who determines what is good looking. Personally I find most of the half Japanese women in Jav to not be anywhere near as good looking as the pure ones in Jav. That's my tastes though.
I even heard someone on the net claim that Asian women want white men to have "beautiful children"? 0_o.

Anyway I like white women and Asian women. Most half mixes don't look that good to me. Here are the pure ones. And then the half mixes under them.

As far as have I ever been to Asia? It's a huge continent. I have been to Japan briefly but nowhere else. And no the people there did not seem similar at all the the Filipino girl I know. I realize the Philippines is an American worshiping country since after WW2 and they don't have much identity. Their culture is whitewashed and half their celebrities are half white mixes or pure looking Mongoloids.

As far as
@MarcosZeitola

I don't think you should judge east Asians off those south east Asians who aren't even genetically the same and rather like 3rd world countries and they are shorter people and lower average IQ's and lower economic power etc.

It's like using the middle east to represent Europe. Just silly.

DON'T MISTAKE ALSO.
Going from a Filipino or Indonesian native type south east Asian > white. Would actually be some level of race upgrade. This is because many have heavy native mix in them. Negrito.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipino girl I know tells me Asian women don't really..

Post by Zionosis »

This forum is certainly quite dead now. I remember Paloaltoguy and "The". Seems they are gone now also. lol.

Or maybe it's just those two guys and the guy in here with the Brad Pitt avatar. I wish more people were on here. Sure some people leave here. But why don't new members come.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zionosis wrote:DON'T MISTAKE ALSO.
Going from a Filipino or Indonesian native type south east Asian > white. Would actually be some level of race upgrade. This is because many have heavy native mix in them. Negrito.
It is my theory that the darker an Asian girl, the better she mixes with a lighter skinned man. The features of both parents will be so different from each other that the mix is typically quite pretty. This has been my observation, anyway.

Your Negrito thing is bullshit, btw: there is a very small Negrito population in the Philippines and there has certainly been some degree of intermixing, but the vast majority of Filipino's are of Malay and Indonesian ancestry, mixed with some Spanish or Chinese. Of the many ethnic groups, the Negrito's are only a small portion. I met one last year December and she was such a rare sight my wife instructed me to take a picture. :lol:

The Negrito I met last year belonged to the Ati people and was about 4'6", and my in-laws told me they are typically so short they are even dwarfed by the average Filipino (who aren't exactly known for their great height). I often tease my father-in-law with being a Negrito secretly, all in good fun of course. But to say most (or even many) Filipino's and Indonesians have Negrito heritage is preposterous.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The great thing about Asian women is that everyone has a niche here: overseas Asians like me (I'm Korean American) do well here, as well as Whites, Blacks, Chinese and even South Asians. The women in this part-of-the-world are nothing like the bitchy, racist, self-hating Asian American cunts I've had the displeasure of dealing with in the past.

Most Chinese women marry Chinese men. Most Asian women in Asia marry their own race. But there are so many Asian women that like Korean or Japanese men, or prefer Black men, Hispanic men, Indian men and White men--that everyone can find a girlfriend pretty easy, here. The problem is that Asian women are becoming more and more 'Westernized'--which means that many are acting more and more like American women. But, thankfully, that is still a minority (although increasing, sadly).

I believe that most of Asia will become like America within 20 to 30 years. But that's still far into future. It's such a great change of pace for someone like me, raised in America, but now living in Asia. I love this part-of-the-world, and it's the best thing I ever did to escape the hellhole that is called America/the Anglo-world. When others on this forum discuss the issue of reverse culture-shock when coming back from abroad, it's real. I hope never to spend the majority of my days back in the Anglo world ever again in my lifetime. ...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Just a quick two cents on the "upgrading the race" thing.

I don't think this is "self-hating". I would classify it as cold-bloodedly realistic.

Let me explain.

I look at race from the standpoint of a dogbreeder. Not like one race is BETTER, but that they have DIFFERENT STRENGTHS.

For example, Filipinos love basketball, but don't generally have the height to go to the top of the sport.

OTOH, when it comes to boxing, they are pound for pound as good as any race in the world, if not better.

Ditto when it comes to scampering up a tree, not so easy for someone of my size and weight.

Re dogs, terriers were bred for locating and killing rodents. Wheres Labradors were bred to fetch gamebirds their master had shot. (I think - I'm not a dog expert but you get the idea.)

But many of the popular breeds DID incorporate different source-breeds.

Hybrids continue to be created, and new breeds will emerge:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/hybriddogs.htm

And breeds that remain pure over years can develop problems, like the bulldog
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/magaz ... d=all&_r=0

I am NOT suggesting that dogbreeders are wasting their time. Rather I am suggesting that a choosy, ambitious dogbreeder will sometimes add something to the mix.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 you gotta hook Winston up in Guangzhou!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

droid wrote:zboy1 you gotta hook Winston up in Guangzhou!

zboy can't even get a hot woman in china cause hes just another asian guy. You probably could help him more if you went there since your white.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Where did you meet that Filipino girl? In the USA?

Sounds like one of those US based Filipinos who now think of themselves in terms of American racial hyerarchy. And as Asians.
Asian in her case probably means Asian American or US -based/ US resident Asian which are just sub-category of Americans.

In the Philippines people do not see themselves as Asians and do not even think about it. When you date in the PH, it's not a white man dating an Asian but a foreigner dating a Filipino.

Anyway, I would let her comment go in one ear and out the other. Or only be seen as applicable in the USA.

I am also sure that girl cannot know what Asians in Asia think. Plus, Asian is only a strong identity in the US. In Asia, they just think in terms of ethnicity- Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy1,

Doesn't China have a sex ratio imbalance that there would be a lack of female in China so it makes it stiffer competition for the women?

Newlifephilippines,

Didn't you say in your other threads how local Philippines guy are able to get the higher quality Philippine girls ? Sorry if I got you mixed up ..reason why I'm saying is that I think zboy is doing OK in China . as an Asian guy in asia can do OK and land hot girls....sometimes better than white guys in some cases.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

chanta76 wrote:zboy1,

Doesn't China have a sex ratio imbalance that there would be a lack of female in China so it makes it stiffer competition for the women?

Newlifephilippines,

Didn't you say in your other threads how local Philippines guy are able to get the higher quality Philippine girls ? Sorry if I got you mixed up ..reason why I'm saying is that I think zboy is doing OK in China . as an Asian guy in asia can do OK and land hot girls....sometimes better than white guys in some cases.
thats philippines where everyone has a chance. In china or korea or Japan most asian guy foreigners will struggle too cause the women aren't as desperate and/or less westernized. Winston found that out. Zboy isn't doing that great either.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MarcosZeitola,

I think you base allot of your observation in the Philippines. It's different in other Asian countries. In South Korea many of the Korean parents do not want their kids to marry mix. I think this applies to many of the wealthy Asian countries(ex;Japan too)...dating is one thing but marriage is different. Historical mix asian kids in Korea experience allot of racism and the korean moms were labeled as "whore". Nowadays it is changing in South Korea but it's not something that is 100% accepted.

The Philippines is unique because it's nation loss in identity and that partly explains why there is lack of cohesion in the Philippines. Also it's poor country..and because of that it's not too hard for expats to find a women there . South Korea was just like that after the Korean war and the same with Japan right after WW2 but economical as those countries became stronger it became harder for mediocre expats to get a decent girl. I mean there are guys who teach ESL in South Korea but go to the Philippines for the women. If the white guy is half way decent and puts some effort he can get an OK Korean girl but it seems like in the Philippines its different ball game.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

newlifephilippines,

I have totally disagree with you. I met plenty of Korean-American guys that did well in South Korea..in matter of fact they sometimes did better than the white guys. I also met Korean native guys who went to China and are able to get girl friends over there too and these are not Asian American guys but native Korean guys. So I hate to burst your bubble ..white guys do not monopolize the dating market in Asia.

I mean if they did ..YOU would of DONE SO much BETTER. Regarding Winston...he needs to clean himself up. The guy is overweight and poorly dress. In the wealthy Asian countries it helps if your put together to get a decent girl. So having style and game helps...that's the difference.