Sex with filipinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Sex with filipinas

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:
davewe wrote: It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.
Very true. The problem is sexy Filipinas don't care about you, can't be trusted, and can't cook. If you need a sexy woman your better off renting one.
I'll have to disagree. There are plenty of sexy women in the Philippines who are great women, wives, conservative - and yes, can even cook. But it depends on what you call sexy. If someone requires a girl who dresses and looks like the pic - then the bars are the best place for him.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Nothung wrote:
davewe wrote:I don't find a lot of truth in this thread; bits and pieces, yes, but not overall.

Perhaps I am in a philosophical mood but the Philippines is a mirror for most guys. You wanna go for a couple weeks and find a p4p haven - you can. Wanna move there and set personal sex records - you can. Wanna find a sweet, caring gf (part time or long term) - you can. Wanna find several gfs - you can. Wanna find a wife that'll be your worse Westerner nightmare - you can. Wanna find a sweet, conservative girl who will love you forever - you can. It's all up to you; the culture will reflect almost anything you want.

BUT - wanna find all of the above - that you can't do. You will have to choose. That's why some guys claim they've laid hundreds; and other guys struggle with one. Why some guys claim they are all scammers looking for cash; and other guys claim they found the best woman in the world as their life partner. To most Western men the Philippines is wild, exciting and confusing because in our countries we can't find any of the above. But in PI you can get any of the above and it's a shock. Once you really decide what you want - you can find her. It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.

So once you know who you are and what you want - it's pretty easy.
I haven't been to the Philippines (yet!) so I can't say what it is or isn't. But what you describe with wanting contradictions with a sense of entitlement and whining when you can't get it, THAT I've heard before. It sounds like American women. "Oh, I want a bad boy biker that's happy to settle down when I'm ready, a man with a good career but will cut back so I can take a promotion, who's a lion in the bedroom but won't insist on sex when I'm not in the mood, a man who shows leadership traits but will let me have veto power over all decisions." Demographic shifts in the US mean there are more single men than single women, and when you subtract out women that voluntarily remain single and deal breakers like single mothers, there are way more men on the market than women.

So in the US, women are unreasonable in what they expect, and men rightly complain about it. In the Philippines, the shoe is on the other foot- due to our money, and looks (whiteness), and Hollywood coolness stereotypes, American men are desirable, AND in short supply. And see how easy it is for us to become the same sorts of entitled prima donnas that folks just love to complain American women are? Personally it makes me a little sad to see some of the negativity of human nature so easily confirmed. I guess the only thing I can do is take solace in the fact that not everyone (women or men) turns out like that, and try to make sure that I don't either.
Well put!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

davewe wrote:
Taco wrote:
davewe wrote: It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.
Very true. The problem is sexy Filipinas don't care about you, can't be trusted, and can't cook. If you need a sexy woman your better off renting one.
I'll have to disagree. There are plenty of sexy women in the Philippines who are great women, wives, conservative - and yes, can even cook. But it depends on what you call sexy. If someone requires a girl who dresses and looks like the pic - then the bars are the best place for him.
My wife has several Filipina friends that are over 30 yrs. old and not married and in all cases they have a fairly high opinion of themselves in relation to their appearance. Two of them have family working in the US which makes them believe they have higher status and therefore more beautiful than they actually are.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Nothung wrote:
davewe wrote:I don't find a lot of truth in this thread; bits and pieces, yes, but not overall.

Perhaps I am in a philosophical mood but the Philippines is a mirror for most guys. You wanna go for a couple weeks and find a p4p haven - you can. Wanna move there and set personal sex records - you can. Wanna find a sweet, caring gf (part time or long term) - you can. Wanna find several gfs - you can. Wanna find a wife that'll be your worse Westerner nightmare - you can. Wanna find a sweet, conservative girl who will love you forever - you can. It's all up to you; the culture will reflect almost anything you want.

BUT - wanna find all of the above - that you can't do. You will have to choose. That's why some guys claim they've laid hundreds; and other guys struggle with one. Why some guys claim they are all scammers looking for cash; and other guys claim they found the best woman in the world as their life partner. To most Western men the Philippines is wild, exciting and confusing because in our countries we can't find any of the above. But in PI you can get any of the above and it's a shock. Once you really decide what you want - you can find her. It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.

So once you know who you are and what you want - it's pretty easy.
I haven't been to the Philippines (yet!) so I can't say what it is or isn't. But what you describe with wanting contradictions with a sense of entitlement and whining when you can't get it, THAT I've heard before. It sounds like American women. "Oh, I want a bad boy biker that's happy to settle down when I'm ready, a man with a good career but will cut back so I can take a promotion, who's a lion in the bedroom but won't insist on sex when I'm not in the mood, a man who shows leadership traits but will let me have veto power over all decisions." Demographic shifts in the US mean there are more single men than single women, and when you subtract out women that voluntarily remain single and deal breakers like single mothers, there are way more men on the market than women.

So in the US, women are unreasonable in what they expect, and men rightly complain about it. In the Philippines, the shoe is on the other foot- due to our money, and looks (whiteness), and Hollywood coolness stereotypes, American men are desirable, AND in short supply. And see how easy it is for us to become the same sorts of entitled prima donnas that folks just love to complain American women are? Personally it makes me a little sad to see some of the negativity of human nature so easily confirmed. I guess the only thing I can do is take solace in the fact that not everyone (women or men) turns out like that, and try to make sure that I don't either.
The Philippines (and other places too) is a blessing that shouldn't be abused. I can understand the relief that comes from suddenly having the tables turned, but men should show western women how to appreciate a good situation by not becoming like them. If you mess with the Philippines, it will eventually break and then you won't have a nice toy any more (I'm looking at you, Mr N. Dowd).
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I've been with a number of different nationalities and I would have to give Filipinas only an average rating in the sex department. Yes, they will have sex with you eagerly if they are attracted to you or love you but it doesn't necessarily translate into great sex. I suppose if you like taking charge and she being totally submissive then maybe you might rate them higher but if you want them to reciprocate extreme passion and leadership in the bedroom, those types are somewhat rare. Now I have met some like that and the sex was amazing but it's not a common find. Most Filipinas have to be taught sex outside of the missionary position and on top of that if you have a larger than average tool then they will have to get used to that and some never do or constantly complain about being sore, it's annoying. They will bleed easy too if you are somewhat big and some girls freak out when that happens. Yes, them being smaller makes them more tight and thus makes the sex more enjoyable for the man, but that’s if the women is okay with your size and also different positions and whatnot. Many are not or reluctant to try different positions unless you are more forceful with them or give them a hard time about it. Some never change and you just have to drop them and find a new one that will experiment.

Actually, the best Asians for sex are Thai women in my opinion. African women are crazy in bed also, the ones from Africa not the Westernized ones. Although I’ve met a lot of slutty white, brown and black American chicks that were decent sex partners. I would say they were generally better than Filipinas in bed, but that’s cause Western women have less inhibitions concerning sex because of all the social engineering and whatnot. Filipinas still have the Catholic Church conservative mindset screwing their mind up half the time.

So if you want mind blowing sex like what Larry David had in this Episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm “The Palestinian Chicken”, go to Thailand or an English speaking African country like Kenya, Nigerian or Ghana. You’ll know what good sex is, ha ha. I heard Colombian and Brazilian women are great in bed too, haven’t tried them yet though so can’t confirm personally.

I'm a reformed sex addicted man-slut so I've been around and had my share of women. I'm currently going on two years without sex, while being in the Philippines if you can believe it. Why? That's too complicated to explain in this forum topic.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Mr S wrote:I've been with a number of different nationalities and I would have to give Filipinas only an average rating in the sex department. Yes, they will have sex with you eagerly if they are attracted to you or love you but it doesn't necessarily translate into great sex. I suppose if you like taking charge and she being totally submissive then maybe you might rate them higher but if you want them to reciprocate extreme passion and leadership in the bedroom, those types are somewhat rare. Now I have met some like that and the sex was amazing but it's not a common find. Most Filipinas have to be taught sex outside of the missionary position and on top of that if you have a larger than average tool then they will have to get used to that and some never do or constantly complain about being sore, it's annoying. They will bleed easy too if you are somewhat big and some girls freak out when that happens. Yes, them being smaller makes them more tight and thus makes the sex more enjoyable for the man, but that’s if the women is okay with your size and also different positions and whatnot. Many are not or reluctant to try different positions unless you are more forceful with them or give them a hard time about it. Some never change and you just have to drop them and find a new one that will experiment.

Actually, the best Asians for sex are Thai women in my opinion. African women are crazy in bed also, the ones from Africa not the Westernized ones. Although I’ve met a lot of slutty white, brown and black American chicks that were decent sex partners. I would say they were generally better than Filipinas in bed, but that’s cause Western women have less inhibitions concerning sex because of all the social engineering and whatnot. Filipinas still have the Catholic Church conservative mindset screwing their mind up half the time.

So if you want mind blowing sex like what Larry David had in this Episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm “The Palestinian Chicken”, go to Thailand or an English speaking African country like Kenya, Nigerian or Ghana. You’ll know what good sex is, ha ha. I heard Colombian and Brazilian women are great in bed too, haven’t tried them yet though so can’t confirm personally.

I'm a reformed sex addicted man-slut so I've been around and had my share of women. I'm currently going on two years without sex, while being in the Philippines if you can believe it. Why? That's too complicated to explain in this forum topic.

My philosophy is that there's always a price to pay. If you want submissive, nice, friendly, humble, sweet etc etc etc , then there's probably going to be a compromise to be made elsewhere. Having said that, I don't see why a shy, conservative filipina can't be trained. Women are very malleable. With a bit of training, I'm sure a filipina can become like a thai girl.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MrS wrote:I'm a reformed sex addicted man-slut so I've been around and had my share of women.
Man I wish i had your problems.
MrS wrote:I'm currently going on two years without sex, while being in the Philippines if you can believe it. Why? That's too complicated to explain in this forum topic.
This would make an interesting thread.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mr S wrote: I'm a reformed sex addicted man-slut so I've been around and had my share of women. I'm currently going on two years without sex, while being in the Philippines if you can believe it. Why? That's too complicated to explain in this forum topic.
That's a stunning admission to make. Sex like anything else easily can take over your life especially in the Philippines.

Why Money And Sex Will Never Make You Happy
http://www.returnofkings.com/59671/why- ... -you-happy
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

There are bits and pieces of my experiences in other blog posts but having one post dedicated to my experiences with women here would be interesting to read but would also take some time to write. Maybe one day when I'm bored and in the mood I'll do so.

Some men are satisfied with just one or a few women then they're all set, others need many to satisfy their primal urge to merge and a small minority are never satisfied. I'd say that the article pretty much sums up my attitude towards money and sex, life is more about experiences that change you and make one better rather than material things or short-term pleasures that are never really satisfying over a long period of time. In regards to 'new' women, I had to hit the mid to upper hundreds before realizing it's all futile, no different than a heroin addict or alcoholic. I don't think I've hit 1000, but it's up there as I don't really keep count. It's really not hard to hit that kind of number living in Asia where sex is not frowned upon like it is in the states or other Anglo countries. Back in the day sometimes I'd have a new girl every day, sometimes two. I wasn't paying for it either, I just started amassing numbers and you go through them and there will always be some girl ready to go. No different from having a black book from back in the day, but now it's a 'black' cell phone. I also built up a decent list while living in the Phoenix area back in my 20's (Many MILFS cheating on their husbands, seriously. Women are jsut as bad as men), but wherein you can get laid everyday in Asia, maybe in phoenix it was once or twice a week with a new chick. I probably would have had more in Phoenix if I had had my own place and didn't move to the Seattle area which was like moving to a sexless desert in comparison to Phoenix where is was dripping wet with horny women. So Seattle a wet city but dry sexual and Phoenix a desert, but monsoon of easy putang. Totally weird. One thing I learned is location is key to getting laid big time, so that's why I moved to SE Asia cause at the time I figured it was the best place to maximize my sexual needs.

As much as sex is fun and all that, there comes a point where one realizes that there has to be more to it all than just getting laid for short-term pleasure. However, I'm also not sold that just one woman can fulfill all ones sexual desires and needs for an entire lifetime either. So as the article mentions I'd rather spend my time improving myself for now while I raise my kid than running after imaginary pseudo poon relationships that will mean little after they are over. I'd rather put my time and effort into fixing my deficiencies and making sure my kid becomes a high-level functioning adult, rather than the typical woman nowadays that have serious deep-seated emotional and mental issues. These are lifetime investments. If I didn't have a kid and was still single I'd probably still be humping around Asia as it's so easy to get laid in SE Asia, now NE Asia that's never been an easy market or me. SE Asians seem to like my look while NE Asians don't. I recommend Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia or Vietnam for easy regular sexcapades if your into that sort of thing. You gotta live there though and have a decent living pad in an easy to get to area to maximize women coming and going to your place though.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Mr S wrote:Many are not or reluctant ...... Some never change and you just have to drop them and find a new one that will experiment.
This isn't a problem when just mongering around. But if marriage is your goal, finding someone you are compatible with and really like in the bedroom is crucial, and the "good girl" filipinas normally won't allow you to find out about this until after marriage. Then it's too late, especially considering no divorce. The try before you buy feature is sometimes missing, but I suppose we all know that pre marital sex is often not the same as post marital sex anyway. Not sure there is an answer to this for the marriage minded.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hero wrote:
I'm amazed at how many Filipinas dream of being a white man's servant.
:D

Just thought of a name for my new matchmaking site

:D
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
I personally know this guy. He picked the wrong Filipina. They broke up 2 years ago but their pics are still plastered all over the net.

Well f**k I just added that pic to MY screensaver.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Taco wrote:
I personally know this guy. He picked the wrong Filipina. They broke up 2 years ago but their pics are still plastered all over the net.

Well f**k I just added that pic to MY screensaver.
Don't worry about the screensaver. If you want to connect with a good Filipina, the first thing you do it go to Cebu. The next thing you do is get the hell out of Cebu. Try Cagayan De Oro, Davao or Bohol.
Get some temporary digs and don't worry about girls. Get the lay of the land....let things soak in, and be scrupulously careful to NOT look or act like the usual visitor/monger/sexpat, like most are. Classic refined manners can set you apart. Be especially kind to any genteel older women you meet. Im sure you know why.
Get to know the place...the land...the way it works. Ask polite questions about the families of quality people you meet. Don't pretend you are interested. BE interested and show some gentlemanly humility. Dress well! Slacks, never shorts, and decent shoes. Have the air of a warrior at rest. Show some nobility and kindness.
Acknowledge the poor without weakness. Solicit conversation with the elderly when you have opportunity. Some of them certainly have wisdom about the place that is priceless.

Do these things.and you will feel a different person in a couple of weeks from your arrival, and you will begin to know the place in ways few visitors ever will. Your quest is not about a girl, it is about the place and the families in it. Learn these, and be to them the man with greatness in him that lacks his bride. The love you seek will come from these. You have a righteous quest my friend. Go forward with it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Mr S wrote:I had to hit the mid to upper hundreds before realizing it's all futile, no different than a heroin addict or alcoholic. I don't think I've hit 1000, but it's up there as I don't really keep count. It's really not hard to hit that kind of number living in Asia where sex is not frowned upon like it is in the states or other Anglo countries. Back in the day sometimes I'd have a new girl every day, sometimes two. I wasn't paying for it either, I just started amassing numbers and you go through them and there will always be some girl ready to go.
One thing I learned is location is key to getting laid big time, so that's why I moved to SE Asia
Awesome
Mr S wrote:now NE Asia that's never been an easy market or me. SE Asians seem to like my look while NE Asians don't
That honesty is much appreciated.
Mr S wrote:I recommend Thailand, Philippines, Cambodia or Vietnam for easy regular sexcapades if your into that sort of thing. You gotta live there though and have a decent living pad in an easy to get to area to maximize women coming and going to your place though.

I have a bunch of 18-22yos lined up in Vietnam Cupid, i've had to send about 500 'interests' though (i never send interest to girls advertising for 'marriage' though).

I Love your posts dude. What makes them quality posts, as oppossed to say MBL's garbage is that you have honesty and don't claim to be extraordinary yourself.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote: If you want to connect with a good Filipina, the first thing you do it go to Cebu. The next thing you do is get the hell out of Cebu. Try Cagayan De Oro, Davao or Bohol.
Get some temporary digs and don't worry about girls. Get the lay of the land....let things soak in, and be scrupulously careful to NOT look or act like the usual visitor/monger/sexpat, like most are. Classic refined manners can set you apart. Be especially kind to any genteel older women you meet. Im sure you know why.
Get to know the place...the land...the way it works. Ask polite questions about the families of quality people you meet. Don't pretend you are interested. BE interested and show some gentlemanly humility. Dress well! Slacks, never shorts, and decent shoes. Have the air of a warrior at rest. Show some nobility and kindness.
Acknowledge the poor without weakness. Solicit conversation with the elderly when you have opportunity. Some of them certainly have wisdom about the place that is priceless.

Do these things.and you will feel a different person in a couple of weeks from your arrival, and you will begin to know the place in ways few visitors ever will. Your quest is not about a girl, it is about the place and the families in it. Learn these, and be to them the man with greatness in him that lacks his bride. The love you seek will come from these. You have a righteous quest my friend. Go forward with it.
+1
Words of wisdom from a type of guy that I fear is becoming rarer in the Philippines - the non-monger :)
I am always perplexed by the question on all the forums "where do I go to find the best/hottest/best in bed/marriageable girl. The answer is - find a place you like, find out about that place and its people - and the girls will come.

OTOH Outwest - I can't live without shorts!