Sex with filipinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Sex with filipinas

Post by Johnny1975 »

Come on folks, let's see some pictures.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:This thread reminds me of that Monty Python "nudge, nudge" sketch. It's probably on YouTube if you want to take a look.

Something I noticed in Asia is that darker skinned girls seem to have softer skin. Can anyone confirm or deny a connection between skin tone and softness?
Dark skin Black People tend to have soft skin, unfortunately that has nothing to do with looks/attractiveness. I am not dark skin (in the middle) but non-Blk women have commented on how may skin feels.

I do use lotion constantly....

Anyway back on-topic, having banged a few Asian chicks there isn't anything that's different other than most Asians tend to be petite and that's being polite...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco,
I received a warning from Google about one of the lewd images you posted in this thread, so I edited it out. Please don't post lewd images again.

Here is Google's policy on that:

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:

Strategically covered nudity
Sheer or see-through clothing
Lewd or provocative poses
Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

I've sent you a PM about this. If anyone sees any other lewd images here, please PM them to me.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

davewe wrote: So like most Western men, I lived life wanting more sex than I was allowed to have but being just a little bit disappointed by the results.

Let's just say that after all these years I finally understand how good sex can be. If you want to know more, stop procrastinating and get on a plane :)
No comparison with white women, right?
Hero wrote:If a Filipina won't make out with you by the third date, it probably means that she has another bf on the side.
davewe, do you agree with this?

[quote="Ghost" Good women in the Phils are not easy to find and it certainly doesn't happen by using dating sites (usually) [/quote]

I think I see good girls in dating sites, the minority of course.
In any case, much better that the average western girls!

Taco wrote: You need to be very cautious when picking a Filipina for a long term relationship. The Filipinas that insist on cooking for you and doing your laundry without you asking her are usually the ones you can trust. That might be the best sign she's a keeper.
I think this is a good sign too.
What others think?

Also, if a girl talk me directly and in our first messages for 'marriage', I am very cautious about her.
I don't think it is a good sign to ask too early for such a big commitment.
Johnny1975 wrote: It's weird but I've found that most of the filipinas on the dating sites are quite conservative, and attractive, and seem like good quality. I often think if these are the worst, then the average ones must be amazing, never mind the best ones.

I also get the feeling that most foreigners are going for the low quality ones. You have to take your time and choose a high quality female, and you're not going to get a better pool to choose from than the Philippines. There's no excuse to get it wrong.

I believe it too, and I am glad I am not the only ones.
Some girls seem so innocent, almost like children! Totally unbelievable.

Taco wrote: Most virgin, college educated Filipinas are not really good at doing anything except spending your money and passing multiple choice exams. My wife estimates only 40% of Filipinas actually love their expat husbands. Most of these guys are totally clueless and as long as their Filipina keeps feeding their huge ego's they will remain so.

I tend to have the same opinion with you.
Some members here tell me to choose an educated girl, etc, and I understand how they tell it to me, they tell it for good. For better communication, maybe she will need to work someday, etc.
But, I rather prefer simpler girls, with just college education, and being good in the household tasks.
Not playing me piano, or doing multiple choice tests.

I am happy to find someone who believes the same.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The Filipina I was with was a total freak. Almost nothing was off the table, and she enjoyed every second of it all. She wasn't an average one though, and was overall one of the best girls I've been with to this day.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote: The Filipinas that insist on cooking for you and doing your laundry without you asking her are usually the ones you can trust. That might be the best sign she's a keeper.
The good news is, there are lots of Filipinas who will do just that :D I'm amazed at how many Filipinas dream of being a white man's servant.

Please give us more information, how filipina girls behave in this total care situation!
It seems that a filipina girl is the most close to perfect, that a man can have!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

mentor wrote:
Hero wrote:
Taco wrote: The Filipinas that insist on cooking for you and doing your laundry without you asking her are usually the ones you can trust. That might be the best sign she's a keeper.
The good news is, there are lots of Filipinas who will do just that :D I'm amazed at how many Filipinas dream of being a white man's servant.

Please give us more information, how filipina girls behave in this total care situation!
It seems that a filipina girl is the most close to perfect, that a man can have!
While it is true that many Filipinas believe in what we think of as traditional gender roles, it is not true that they dream of being a white man's servant. This goes back to the question about submissive. Do not be fooled. Filipinas are not submissive. But the good news is that if she cooks and cleans it's because she wants to cook and clean, not because she is submissive to her spouse.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

davewe wrote: While it is true that many Filipinas believe in what we think of as traditional gender roles, it is not true that they dream of being a white man's servant. This goes back to the question about submissive. Do not be fooled. Filipinas are not submissive. But the good news is that if she cooks and cleans it's because she wants to cook and clean, not because she is submissive to her spouse.
Even in this state, the results are almost the same.
If she does what I expected from her to do, then we reach to the same end, and this is very important.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

davewe wrote:
mentor wrote:
Hero wrote:

While it is true that many Filipinas believe in what we think of as traditional gender roles, it is not true that they dream of being a white man's servant. This goes back to the question about submissive. Do not be fooled. Filipinas are not submissive. But the good news is that if she cooks and cleans it's because she wants to cook and clean, not because she is submissive to her spouse.

I totally understand what you say.

I asked a girl to tell me if she is talkative and she told me 'when I don't speak some people think that it is because of my shyness, but it is because I know they don't care about what I am thinking'!!!!

But, the result for me as a final receiver from a girl's attitude, it is possibly that she does not talk a lot, trying to be the center of attention or impose her opinion.
Am I wrong?

Comparison for the same situation with western girls, is inevitable.
And a good filipina girl, it seems to me, that even though she has a different view, she does really knows when she should be silent and respect her man.
What do you think?
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

mentor wrote:Comparison for the same situation with western girls, is inevitable.
And a good filipina girl, it seems to me, that even though she has a different view, she does really knows when she should be silent and respect her man.
What do you think?
My girlfriend is certainly what most guys here would call a "good girl" but is not shy at all. She's never rude or mean, and seldom sarcastic (an overplayed trait in western women), but she'll chatter on all day. She also has plenty of opinions, and will voice them, but in a respectful and open minded way. The problem for me is that some people are arrogant about their opinions and can't imagine someone who doesn't agree with them, and then they become intolerable to talk with. But respect doesn't have to mean not having or voicing opinions.

My girlfriend is many things, but silent is not among them. :D
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Balmung wrote:
mentor wrote:Comparison for the same situation with western girls, is inevitable.
What do you think?
My girlfriend is certainly what most guys here would call a "good girl" but is not shy at all. She's never rude or mean, and seldom sarcastic (an overplayed trait in western women), but she'll chatter on all day. She also has plenty of opinions, and will voice them, but in a respectful and open minded way. The problem for me is that some people are arrogant about their opinions and can't imagine someone who doesn't agree with them, and then they become intolerable to talk with. But respect doesn't have to mean not having or voicing opinions.

My girlfriend is many things, but silent is not among them. :D
I can't go very well with very talkative girls.
I prefer quiet ones.
It is one of the things that there is difficulty to discover, through online dating.

I have a suspicion that more quiet girl, even in their written expression(text chat), may be saying less words, more simply, agree with partner in most things, etc.
I hope to be able to extract some useful ideas for this aspect, from written text - discussions.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

mentor wrote: I can't go very well with very talkative girls.
Same here. I broke up with 2 girls because they just could not shut up. They could go on talking for hours and hours.
On the other hand, a lot of Pinays have the opposite problem; they won't speak unless spoken to, and even then they only reply with one or two words without any elaboration. Good conversationalists are tough to find.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Hero wrote:
mentor wrote: I can't go very well with very talkative girls.
Same here. I broke up with 2 girls because they just could not shut up. They could go on talking for hours and hours.
On the other hand, a lot of Pinays have the opposite problem; they won't speak unless spoken to, and even then they only reply with one or two words without any elaboration. Good conversationalists are tough to find.

I would like to find a good conversationalist girl, but if this is so difficult,
I prefer a speechless girls instead of a talkative one!
But how can I tell this, in a first phase, from online chatting?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

As I understand, a normal man will be totally satisfied with a filipina regarding this topic.
This is not sure with a white woman, as they seem to exist many other bad factors that interfere in the erotic chemistry.
What do you think?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Ok, maybe these topics are not so important and for sure not even second or third priority,
but I find it quite unfair what most asians girls do regarding their appearance.
Many of them wear very reinforced bra, and they seem to have a body that they do not have.
If they include many photos in their profile, after a while you can discover the truth.
But if they have not, you got a wrong impression...
Similar situation is with photoshooting with full of makeup, but I guess in this case you can 'smell' the 'fake' thing...
I know, the best is to see her in person, but even in online communication is not fair to 'cheat' like this...
I can understand that every person wants to look good in photos, especially when it is about attraction of the opposite sex,
but it is like to show that I am rich when I am not,
it is something like that...and this is not a good thing...
Be as you are, and you will find the right person that will like you.
Not try to be something you are not, just to attract others, and then the other person finds out that you lie about your appearance...