The Secret Cause of World War 3

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Secret Cause of World War 3

Post by Taco »

Its not that secret.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Secret Cause of World War 3

Post by MarcosZeitola »

World leaders nowadays are mostly cowards, so this whole WWIII thing, I'll believe it when I see it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MarcosZeitola wrote:World leaders nowadays are mostly cowards, so this whole WWIII thing, I'll believe it when I see it.
You won't have to wait long before you see it. A lack of truth always leads to war.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in.

"NATO countries are to all intents and purposes at war with Russia. The US knows it and Russia knows it too. Unfortunately, most of those living in NATO countries remain blissfully ignorant of this fact."

Sleepwalking Into World War Three?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/sleepwalki ... al/5436574

Based on this chart the US has been at war with Russia for at least 3 months now.

USD/RUB
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from= ... UB&view=1Y
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Taco wrote:
The symbol on the woman's green shirt looks very much like an upside-down pyramid with the "all seeing eye" in the center of the upside-down pyramid. Illuminati symbol in the video?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote:
Taco wrote:
The symbol on the woman's green shirt looks very much like an upside-down pyramid with the "all seeing eye" in the center of the upside-down pyramid. Illuminati symbol in the video?
Interesting observation. Max Keiser is a Russian Jew and Stacy Herbert is his wife.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

RT just seems to me just another false-choice leftist front. For actual alternative, pro-russia stuff, go to Russia-24 channel
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Often wars get stated by bluffs getting called, wars are not wanted but circumstances forces it to start.

משה בן יצחק
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:RT just seems to me just another false-choice leftist front. For actual alternative, pro-russia stuff, go to Russia-24 channel
Yes, I agree, RT is a government hand-puppet, leaking just enough about Bilderbergs and Fed etc to tweak the Anglo-ZIonist branch, yet still stay within the boundaries of existing Masonic secret agreements. Their anti-gun stance gives them away as compliant Leftists overall. Like an uppity Mafia crime family in New Jersey, itching to take on the top family in Brooklyn, without having to actually leave the Mafia.

Yeah, got that.

But to watch Alex Jones daily is un-doable, it causes cancer. There is simply no good news, ever. Everything is always going to hell.

So alternative live-human news broadcasts are welcome!

Could you please post a good ENGLISH-language link to Russia 24?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

World War III should already be happening ~ it should already have happened ~ feminism and its many problems {(da*ing, women being masculine, women being the dominant gender, di*orces, g**-rights, women dressing improperly, women playing sports, women working, women being educated, women in political-power)} ~ if the men of the world are normal they will declare war on USA.