Attention whoring thread

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Attention whoring thread

Post by Johnny1975 »

This thread serves no purpose whatsoever. I'm just whoring. Carry on.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Re: Attention whoring thread

Post by QatarDan »

can we have an attention whoring button in the control panel?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

QatarDan wrote:can we have an attention whoring button in the control panel?

Now I know this thread is taking a cheap shot at me.

What about the user "The" that is responsible for my posts. His post triggered a deluge of hate and personal attacks. Do you think I'd just ignore what he did? Taking a metaphorical match and starting a flame war against me, which took another one of my threads, which are very infrequent, off-topic? Some users making false conclusions and others just personal attacks.

Trace everything back to "The" who loves pushing my posts in the direction that ignites a flame war vendetta against me.

To answer your question, QatarDan, my post about if we could have a "delete account button" is not "attention whoring." When I posted it right after "The" sparked the latest flame war against me, I was thinking it would be nice if I could deactivate my account because anything I post is twisted and turned into going off-topic and offending me by repeating the same old attacks that at least six users have been throwing at me for one year, with maybe one or two users at most eventually standing with me or offering support. But overall I don't care about the button.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's nothing to do with you Tsar, I'm just having a laugh. I don't pay attention to the dramas that go on around here. I just read thread titles, scan posts, then I'm out.