Anglo women prefer anglo guys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Anglo women prefer anglo guys?

Post by shawnberwick »

I've seen 3 different studies/data sets when it comes to online dating, and white guys are number 1 when it comes to on all of them (messages sent, and message received).

Combine that with the language barrier, and most people wanting to date people who have a cultural similarity, then I believe it's true.

Which is why I always scratch my head when I see some white guys online complaining that white women don't want white men. No data backs up what they are saying - it just seems to be something that is repeated and people believe.
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Anglo women prefer anglo guys?

Post by shawnberwick »

chanta76 wrote:
May 16th, 2015, 10:15 pm
Women in general prefer men who is high status. In the international market white men have high status due to western country being social and economically develop.

A rich black, asian or hispanic guy can get a white girl due to economic status.

If western nations went bankrupt and there is a generation of poor white people but let say asian countries become the social economic might it be role reverser.

Because western nations are still on top most white girls prefer white guys but with economic development you have selfishness and entitlment issues.

Thats whats wrong with western women. Your starting to see this with developed eastern asian countries too.
I think that's a great point.

Women generally seem to be hard wired to be attracted to status, however what is considered high status is relative to values/culture. A few things that I believe contribute to white men's high status:

White skin or light skin is almost universally considered to be a high status trait. Having a baby with a white guy practically guarantees your children will have lighter skin in comparison to a pure race child.

Financial security is universally considered to be a high status trait. White men are assumed to be financial secure, or have the potential for attaining financial security.

TV and Movies are the no. 1 cultural export of Western society, and white men have been the primary love interest in movies and TV for years. When women around the world try to learn english, they watch Western media and empathize with the woman in the love story who is chasing a white man.

Colonialists were, by law, the highest status people of the land. Every continent of the world has been colonized by whites at some point.

Western and Continental European nations are the most successful in history, by a number of metrics. (My best friend and I aren't white, and we both agreed we would not want to roll the dice in John Rawls' Veil of Ignorance thought experiment in any region other than in the West.)