Sweden Denmark Finland Iceland

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Sweden Denmark Finland Iceland

Post by Thechamp »

Sweden Denmark Finland Iceland Any one travels to these countries , I would like to but not sure how the women are , in my younger days I found it easy to meet Swedish and Finland women , in tourists spots now in my 30s any one been there ?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Sweden Denmark Finland Iceland

Post by pete98146 »

Nope! It wouldn't work for me. There are countries or areas that I'd cross off my list if the following were to occur:

1. Men tend to be more attractive then the women. Examples of these countries would be all of the Scandinavian countries, Italy, Spain. Women have their fill of handsome men, why would they talk to you?

2. Areas of the world that are heavily infested with Feminism. Scandinavian countries may be worse than America, if that's possible.

3. Expensive regions. I like to go to exotic places where I can get a hotel for $30-$50 a night. Scandinavia is expensive.

Now don't get me wrong. I come from Scandinavian roots and one day I'd love to go visit. But I'd be there to only to view the place and not chase women.

Naturally your mileage may vary. If you are wealthy, handsome, dark skinned guy Scandinavia might be your oyster!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I went to a social get-together and a Finnish colleague was there. His wife and a couple of other Finnish women were there. They were all good-looking people. Scandinavians women in general seem to be good-looking from what I've seen of tourists and media. But TV shows the best-looking people, and I've never been there.

But I know from things I've read that Sweden has a kind of flat where there culture is not comfortable with huge power gaps. In recent decades they also have a huge percentage of women making the decisions in government. I hear reports of Swedish schools inventing pronouns to get rid of 'him' and 'her.' They are probably a decade or two ahead of the US in this weird push to emotionally and philosophically spay and neuter the population. I've also heard stories of Swedish girls being kind of slutty, but you can find stories about American or even Filippina women like that. Men who sleep with sluts may think the whole country is slutty.

Still, it would not be my first pick if I were to single and looking for a wife. I do hear it is expensive to eat out in Finland and Scandinavia. Like Pete said, it makes more sense to go to a cheaper region.

I'd imagine in Russia and the Ukraine, you can find women with the same look. Those areas have blood from the Vikings as well as Mongols. Russia is actually named after a kingdom started by Scandinavians during the viking era.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thechamp wrote:
Sweden Denmark Finland Iceland Any one travels to these countries , I would like to but not sure how the women are , in my younger days I found it easy to meet Swedish and Finland women , in tourists spots now in my 30s any one been there ?
If you are a White American dude and it was easy a few years back my guess it will still be easy. Swedes may have lost some of the affection they had for AFricans etc because of the Muzzie invasion and Muzzie/African crime wave. But if you did well as an American it should be OK.

US in general is not popular these days in Leftie Euro countries but you can disarm that with a little humor if you jokingly apologize (I'm American but dont hate me) etc

You should get laid easily.

Have you been to Gothenburg? Flirted with a stunner from there once, was intrigued by the idea of a major city full of hotties that noone ever goes to.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I have read that men in Scandinavian countries are very passive with women so maybe an aggressive guy would be appreciated by women there? Idk..
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Post by Thechamp »

I'm australian greek goodlooking guy I think little short lol , had some matches on tinder in finland , I have done the whole asian trip since I live in Australia , it's so close I'm not sure about Russia or Eastern europe it's a little more dangerous , then the scandaniavan countries I want to come back with my organs in place . Just jokes lol
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

GoingAwol wrote:I have read that men in Scandinavian countries are very passive with women so maybe an aggressive guy would be appreciated by women there? Idk..
Not so sure about that. I live in Seattle and my first "real adult" job was working for a reinsurance firm that was headquartered in downtown Seattle. Seattle is filled to the brim with Scandinavians. We had a satellite branch in NYC and we'd routinely ship guys from that office over to Seattle for a year so they could learn the ropes of the industry.

Yes Scandinavian men tend to be passive/reserved/quiet/introverted but so are the women. The guys that came from NYC would turn on the aggressive East Coast charm on their dates and it fizzled. Even tho these guys were young, handsome and professional, they still came across as "guidos" to the Scandinavian lasses here in Seattle.

So it didn't take long for the east coast guys to start complaining and calling the Seattle girls frigid, lesbians, boring etc. It was basically oil and water and the two personalities didn't mix well.

So having lived in Seattle for 30 years now I can tell you that the average Nordic girl prefers the quiet, reserved, geeky, liberal, well paid tech worker 9/10 times.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good useful post, thanks.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."