Black Origins of Civilization - 4,000 Years of World History

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Black Origins of Civilization - 4000 Years Of World Hist

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. This black intellectual guy explains for over an hour why all races come from the black race, including whites and asians, and how black genes are more dominant than the genes of other races, which you can see in mixed kids who are half black. He shows many slides and evidence in his presentation and seems to know his stuff. He certainly has a lot of information to share, whether you agree with him or not.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhKAFBKbpb4[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Everybody knows this , only idiots like the Adama class are in denial and besides it's obvious because when you talk to a black person it's like talking to a gorilla intellectually speaking.......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:Everybody knows this , only idiots like the Adama class are in denial and besides it's obvious because when you talk to a black person it's like talking to a gorilla intellectually speaking.......
Cornfed would deny it too. Maybe many blacks are like that but the black guy in the video above is very intellectual. Watch it and you'll be impressed. The black guys in our forum are intellectual too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Everybody knows this , only idiots like the Adama class are in denial and besides it's obvious because when you talk to a black person it's like talking to a gorilla intellectually speaking.......
Cornfed would deny it too. Maybe many blacks are like that but the black guy in the video above is very intellectual. Watch it and you'll be impressed. The black guys in our forum are intellectual too.
I know all about it, to me it's obvious we came from blacks and some blacks are so talented and so like dam it kinda makes you realize where we all got our gifts,
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Black Origins of Civilization - 4,000 Years of World History

Post by Winston »

Palo Alto Guy,

Check out this black Bible historian in Egypt explaining how the Bible stories were stolen from black people in Kemet, a black civilization in Egypt I think. He also believes that the original Hebrews or Jews were black too. His tour and talk is very interesting. He sounds like a down to earth black guy and truth seeker/freethinker type, I love that type. See below.

A special tour (RARE) with Ashra Kwesi. The true origins of Christianity exposed. Stolen from Kemet, period.
The creation story goes back to the the god Khnum where he made mad from clay.....the true and first manger story and so much more including the miraculous birth concept based on ISIS and HORUS!

This is where ROME got there idea of the Bible....It all comes from Egypt, KEMET!

Short Essential Version.

Full Version.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As if "people" who never even invented the wheel could be the origin of anything. Well, talking drums maybe, but that was largely a function of their primitive languages.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 11:02 pm
As if "people" who never even invented the wheel could be the origin of anything. Well, talking drums maybe, but that was largely a function of their primitive languages.
Corny if the blacks made all the races it also means they made everything.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 11:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
By that logic, if lamestream theory is correct, we should be in awe of some form of bacteria. Personally I would guess that blacks are some sort of human-ape hybrid, with humans ourselves having been genetically engineered.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 12:00 am
Moretorque wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 11:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
By that logic, if lamestream theory is correct, we should be in awe of some form of bacteria. Personally I would guess that blacks are some sort of human-ape hybrid, with humans ourselves having been genetically engineered.
I studied this years ago before they mucked all the science up on purpose I might add and it becomes pretty obvious we came from Africa IMO. Hundreds and hudreds of millions and even billions of years is plenty of time for bacteria to do it's magic. Things are changing all around us in our short lives so just multiply that by millions.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed,
I saw some videos on YouTube where scientists said that white and asian people are a mutation of black people. So basically some blacks became albinos and the albinos must have mutated over time into white people and asian people too. What do you think of that? What's the basis for that? They said that there are albino black people but never black albino white people. Why is that?

The guy in the video above said there was a white cover up of their black origins and that whites stole their Bible from ancient Black civilizations. That insinuates that blacks did have a wheel before but it was covered up.

On the other hand, some alt researchers like Robert Sepehr say that white people came from Mars as an invasion force. Or whites are a genetic creation by ETs but blacks are indigenous and native to Earth?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 7:23 am
Cornfed,
I saw some videos on YouTube where scientists said that white and asian people are a mutation of black people.
There are multiple points of difference between blacks and the different human races. Albinism has nothing to do with it. The whole idea is completely silly and sounds designed for something that could fit into the pea brains of stupid negros.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed,
I saw some videos on YouTube where scientists said that white and asian people are a mutation of black people. So basically some blacks became albinos and the albinos must have mutated over time into white people and asian people too. What do you think of that? What's the basis for that? They said that there are albino black people but never black albino white people. Why is that?

The guy in the video above said there was a white cover up of their black origins and that whites stole their Bible from ancient Black civilizations. That insinuates that blacks did have a wheel before but it was covered up.

On the other hand, some alt researchers like Robert Sepehr say that white people came from Mars as an invasion force. Or whites are a genetic creation by ETs but blacks are indigenous and native to Earth?
See https://culturewhiz.org/articles/how-eu ... white-skin
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is it true that the Moors were Black and this has been covered up, according to this Merkabah dude? He also says that Ancient Rome was controlled by Africans, and that the Fall of Rome meant transfer of power in Rome from Black Africans to White Europeans, so it never really fell. Is that so?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Italianman wrote:
June 20th, 2021, 8:20 pm
Winston wrote:
Cornfed,

See https://culturewhiz.org/articles/how-eu ... white-skin
I don't get something. If whites are a genetic mutation of blacks and came from albinos, then that would only produce a few freak mutants here and there right? How could it produce an entire race of people in Europe? Any explanation?

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
Cornfed,

Albinism being the origin of non-black people is stupid. Albinism is a genetic absence of melanin. Once you lose those genes you don't just regain them, the chances against that would be astronomically low. White people and Asians have melanin, just less of it. This is most likely an adaptation to less tropical climates over time, as paler skin is useful in vitamin D production in less tropical climates and it is easier to spot illness in individuals with less melanin, which makes picking suitable mating partners easier and allows groups to more easily isolate the sick. More likely our ancestors weren't all black as we know it today, but more a darker sort of Middle Eastern looking, with both the darkest skin and the lightest diverging from there.