Dating sites where women outnumber men 8:1!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Dating sites where women outnumber men 8:1!!!

Post by Banano »

Sounds too good to be true? Ever wondered where did all women go?

Millions of members where women outnumber men 8 to 1!!!

Say NO to sausage fest sites!!!

http://www.sugardaddysite.org/

I just watched on TV an older man shags a hot woman for $3000 a month, its not bad deal when you think about it and maybe you can find something cheaper than that.

Considering that many HAers end up Winstoning(p4p)/Falconing/Ladislaving on their travels maybe this is a REAL alternative to HA?

Suppose you decide to go to PI to spend a month of having fun with girls, it will easily cost you at least 5-6k(hotel, flights, food, drinks, sex,etc)

Its not bad approach to solve the problem of dating scene in anglosphere
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Dating sites where women outnumber men 8:1!!!

Post by chanta76 »

It can be OK for rich guys...but for regulars not really...but all this proves that feminist are full of shit. Feminist talk about equality and that women should be able to do things on their own but yet on sugar daddy what do you have? Girls looking for a guy to take care of them in pro way.

I really don't know where this world is going too..I mean allot things are f***ed up.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Banano,

Your excitement deserves to be laughed at. "Why?" you may ask? I feel it's because it goes back to what I moaned and touted about for years on-end. Even some of you veterans on here don't understand my disposition when it comes to languages.

If you want leverage, you must learn another language outside of the dysfunctional Anglosphere!!!! How many bloody f.ucking times do I have to say it?
Do you really think the best dating sites are primarily or by default in English???

As long as there are Anglo fools; for guys like me, there'll be a bigger dating FW pool. Allow me to patent that please......
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 17th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Banano,

Your excitement deserves to be laughed at. "Why?" you may ask? I feel it's because it goes back to what I moaned and touted about for years on-end. Even some of you veterans on here don't understand my disposition when it comes to languages.

If you want leverage, you must learn another language outside of the dysfunctional Anglosphere!!!! How many bloody f.ucking times do I have to say it?
Do you really think the best dating sites are primarily or by default in English???

As long as there are Anglo fools; for guys like me, there'll be a bigger dating FW pool. Allow me to patent that please......
I'm learning the Russian language and reading Russian literature and history to give me a better understanding of the culture.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

GoingAwol wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Banano,

I'm learning the Russian language and reading Russian literature and history to give me a better understanding of the culture.
Good. With that, you will be able to fit it and find the woman that you want, not the one you have to settle for.
irishlady
Freshman Poster

Post by irishlady »

I do not get these sugar daddy sites there kind of funny! also the dating sites where you look for millionaires! The world has gone mad, what happened to meeting someone the conventional way? :/ I tried online dating, and used one of those free sites from http://www.wowdate.co.uk/ and it was full of mental people lol.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Banano wrote:Sounds too good to be true? Ever wondered where did all women go?

I just watched on TV an older man shags a hot woman for $3000 a month, its not bad deal when you think about it and maybe you can find something cheaper than that.

Considering that many HAers end up Winstoning(p4p)/Falconing/Ladislaving on their travels maybe this is a REAL alternative to HA?

Suppose you decide to go to PI to spend a month of having fun with girls, it will easily cost you at least 5-6k(hotel, flights, food, drinks, sex,etc)

LOL! In Romania a man will sell you his 18 year old daughter for USD3000.

USD3,000 a month for a woman? I would not pay that much for my apartment.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Banano wrote: I just watched on TV an older man shags a hot woman for $3000 a month
LOL!

"I saw it on TV and it must be true".

No...the guy is not getting great sex from the woman....he might SAY that for the cameras but no.....she is not working hard for him.

Just remember...in the P4P clubs in Germany you will have between 10 and 50 women all vying for your money and they charge EUR50 per half hour.

So for USD3,000 you are looking at about 50 hours of sex.

There are very few men on this planet who could do that. That is like sex twice a day all month. You can be sure as hell the guy is not getting THAT for his USD3,000.

It is no wonder women in Germany are so much nicer to men.

I have long held the theory that legalised prostitution in germany plays a big factor in how much nicer women are to men here.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You gotta laugh at some of the adjectives used by these dating sites to describe these gold digging whores.

"Dynamic", "Classy", "Ambitious"

Yeah, right! :roll:
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I actually don't think that this is a bad idea. It's not necessarily a minimum of $3000 and most of these girls have issues (meaning that they are more likely to be bi). So I'm sure that it will be fairly easy to arrange multiple threesomes in this situation.

Of course, if you have enough money to afford this, you'll have to worry about things like blackmail. If I were to ever do this, I would likely create an alias and have a throwaway phone.
jibjabstss
Freshman Poster

Post by jibjabstss »

We may say no to this kind of site as well?
http://www.freesugardaddysite.net
sam Lee
Freshman Poster

Post by sam Lee »

I agree with you, there are too many sugar daddy websites, check this link sugar daddy dating club you will found lots of this type of dating site.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Maybe it's time to delete all these spammers bots?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Banano wrote:
June 24th, 2015, 9:57 am
Sounds too good to be true? Ever wondered where did all women go?

Well, whatever sounds to good to be a truth usually is not truth :)