Winston, you could do so much more

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Winston, you could do so much more

Post by Johnny1975 »

You've got a very unique thing here, with so much more potential. This site is like a crossroads of :

Dating
Travel
General manosphere thinking
Entrepreneurship

You could so so much more :

A podcast
A youtube channel
Write more books

Come on!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston, you could do so much more

Post by Banano »

I cant see winstone makeing a comeback on a dating scene, already past his prime, too useless n lazy. Talks shit about weird things. Butt of every joke.

Winie is not someone you go to for advice about dating. It would be like going to aborigine for advice on nuclear energy.

His game is called $100
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston should write a book about global dating. Then he could go on talk shows promoting his book and get more recognition for his happier abroad website. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Winston should write a book about global dating. Then he could go on talk shows promoting his book and get more recognition for his happier abroad website. :D

The best author for any topic is someone who is very successful at it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston could have tee shirts made with his image on them promoting his happier abroad website and ideas. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Johnny1975 wrote:You've got a very unique thing here, with so much more potential. This site is like a crossroads of :

Dating
Travel
Entrepreneurship

A podcast
A youtube channel
Write more books

Come on!

The only thing this place offers is lunacy. His youtube channel was shut down for that reason lol
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

BlackKnight wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:You've got a very unique thing here, with so much more potential. This site is like a crossroads of :

Dating
Travel
Entrepreneurship

A podcast
A youtube channel
Write more books

Come on!

The only thing this place offers is lunacy. His youtube channel was shut down for that reason lol
Lunacy for Dummies?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 19th, 2015, 2:12 am
You've got a very unique thing here, with so much more potential. This site is like a crossroads of :

Dating
Travel
Entrepreneurship

A podcast
A youtube channel
Write more books

Come on!

You're right. We could be doing a lot more. Like:

- podcasts and interviews
- videos and documentaries
- audiobooks
- round table discussions on google hangouts or skype
- books and more articles
- public speaking tours
- t-shirts and buttons and bumper stickers
- getting more news publicity and PR releases
etc.

That's all on my list. But how do I get the time? I spend all my time updating this site. There's never any time to do all that. I don't get how others have the time to do all that. Maybe they have partners to help them. But everyone I know is either a flake or has too much on their plate already. I'm not blessed to have reliable teammates and partners.

But yeah, all that is on my list. There's just no way to get to it. My sleep apnea makes me need more than 8 hours sleep. Sometimes I need 10 or 11 or even 12 hours of sleep. And I have to eat, shower, do laundry, dishes, errands, etc. Plus when you are 40 time flies faster. Each day seems like 16 hours, not 24 anymore. So I don't see how people get the time to do anything. By the time I do a few things in a day, it's already dusk and time for dinner and relaxing. Every time the sun comes up, it goes down right away before I know it. Also, I cannot work 24 hours straight. You gotta take a lot of breaks when you sit on the computer. So I don't see where people get the time to do anything.

Plus a lot of murphys law gets in the way and puts more and more things on my plate. Since the easy stuff is easy to do, I do it first, and never have time to do bigger stuff. It's like Gilligan's Island, something always comes up to delay me. It never ends. Also it's time consuming to keep up with topics and replies here too. In addition to the above, I got a ton of other stuff to do too, like upgrade the home page, articles to a newer platform, reviving my other forums and upgrading them, fixing the google penalties on my site, repairing my reputation, etc. I got about 100 things on my list and never time to do them. What can I do?

All 100+ things I wanna do are in an everlasting QUEUE that has been there for 10 years or so, but I can never get to them. They are in the queue, so I'm aware of them, I just can't get to them, that's the main problem. Too much to do and the hours are too short. Why can't time be slow like in the 1980's when I could get everything done in one day and still have hours left to kill watching TV? lol. I sure miss those days.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne