College educated women can't find love

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tamdrin12
Freshman Poster

College educated women can't find love

Post by tamdrin12 »

modern society=fail

and this women says at the end of the segment "hooking up is very different from wanting to establish a meaningful longterm relationship"

no mention of how picky American women are or problems with American women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foCcrD5-V3k
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!

http://thailand-treasures.myshopify.com/collections/all
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: College educated women can't find love

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Educated women can find love, but if it's a stable marriage they're after it's best for a woman to stay at home and focus on motherhood, running the household and keeping the place nice and tidy. She can still do a lot of things in her free time, such as pursue online studies, and various creative endeavours.

But true love requires serious commitment, and sacrifice. One sacrifice educated women are often unwilling to make, is the sacrifice of not having a career. The "have your cake and eat it too" mentality of modern women is screwing them over, breaking up marriages, and often the reason many such women find themselves childless spinsters or divorcées, full of regret and as empty inside as their bank accounts are full.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

On the whole, a lot of college women are a bunch of idiots anyways. The fact that they had attended classes on daddy's dime, doesn't mean much.

My GF, Magna Cum Laude in Mechanical Engineering, was a lesbian and has stopped dating these so-called college educated women, ages ago. Today, we're together. If anything, the fact that an honors engineering graduate lesbian, had given up on women to be with a guy, says something about that crowd.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I see this happening ALL THE TIME up here in Seattle. Here's the problem that they run into. Remember that girl that got straight A's in high school and college? She played the french horn in band and she'd be 40 lbs overweight, nerdy glasses...you get the idea.

Well that girl graduates from a good college and lands that $120K a year job, gets filled to the brim with feminist promise and BOOM her ego climbs thru the roof. Why wouldn't she be proud? She has a 115 IQ and she's earning major bank. She can afford to buy that beautiful house in the burbs and is driving a brand new car.

I would argue that her ego is bigger than the pretty blue eyed blonde with the 36-24-36 figure of average intelligence and average salary. But here's the problem. She now looks like a slightly older version of the same goofy girl that got ignored in high school and college and it DRIVES HER OVER INFLATED EGO NUTS.

Here's an even bigger problem! Because she is an earner, she will NOT be attracted to any guy who does not make the same bank that she does. It's called settling and we all know that women would rather cut off their right t*t than "settle". But it's not a great fit for this girl because all the high salaried guys have no interest in our girl and instead are focusing on the aforementioned girl with the 36-24-36 figure.

So what's our girl to do? Go out and buy a bunch of motivational tapes to listen to on the way to work and back, get a cat and focus on her career. She just hopes that Prince Charming comes her way which will never happen. Now if only she'd learn how to SETTLE and lower her standards and date that decent looking dude pulling in 36K a year life would be good for her. But ohhhhhhh no! She's too good for him! So the endless loop of disappointment will plague this girl her entire life. Boo hoo hoo....pass the tissues :cry:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

pete98146 wrote:I see this happening ALL THE TIME up here in Seattle. Here's the problem that they run into. Remember that girl that got straight A's in high school and college? She played the french horn in band and she'd be 40 lbs overweight, nerdy glasses...you get the idea.

Well that girl graduates from a good college and lands that $120K a year job, gets filled to the brim with feminist promise and BOOM her ego climbs thru the roof. Why wouldn't she be proud? She has a 115 IQ and she's earning major bank. She can afford to buy that beautiful house in the burbs and is driving a brand new car.

I would argue that her ego is bigger than the pretty blue eyed blonde with the 36-24-36 figure of average intelligence and average salary. But here's the problem. She now looks like a slightly older version of the same goofy girl that got ignored in high school and college and it DRIVES HER OVER INFLATED EGO NUTS.

Here's an even bigger problem! Because she is an earner, she will NOT be attracted to any guy who does not make the same bank that she does. It's called settling and we all know that women would rather cut off their right t*t than "settle". But it's not a great fit for this girl because all the high salaried guys have no interest in our girl and instead are focusing on the aforementioned girl with the 36-24-36 figure.

So what's our girl to do? Go out and buy a bunch of motivational tapes to listen to on the way to work and back, get a cat and focus on her career. She just hopes that Prince Charming comes her way which will never happen. Now if only she'd learn how to SETTLE and lower her standards and date that decent looking dude pulling in 36K a year life would be good for her. But ohhhhhhh no! She's too good for him! So the endless loop of disappointment will plague this girl her entire life. Boo hoo hoo....pass the tissues :cry:
Wow! Seattle must be a pathetic city. From what I'd seen, many of those high earning gals (even w/ the academic accolades) are 'one trick ponies', who're more scared of an actual smart guy than they are of a dumb ones. This includes both the fat and the slimmer ones. One of my ex's from college was slim, a 4.0 premed student, but later joined a cult during medical school :roll: Would you call that a smart person :?:

If anything, they need a dumb guy (of course, one with a college diploma, as a decal for others to see) whom they can control. Otherwise, they freak out when they discover that they're not the Issac Newtons that they thought they were, because another guy had also won some math olympiad but now, has gone beyond that by actually doing something in life, than in reminding ppl that he'd gotten A's back during college days. A lot of women can't get beyond that first job.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

pete98146 wrote:I see this happening ALL THE TIME up here in Seattle. Here's the problem that they run into. Remember that girl that got straight A's in high school and college? She played the french horn in band and she'd be 40 lbs overweight, nerdy glasses...you get the idea.

What'd that guy ever do to you to wish such a thing on him? :lol:
Far better (for him) if his only dealings with her is IF she happens to be the best available when he needs some paper pushing or notary work done in regards to his investments ...
OR if he's making part of that 36K as a mechanic keeping her car running (though at 40 lbs overweight, she won't look anything like the girl in the "I'm on fire" video).
:shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

A dumb uneducated guy to an educated woman is like what a fat chick is to a guy. They just feel the physical relationship and nothing else will form except the chemical nuances of sex and attachment through that. As I said a hundred times before: sex is not intercourse without communication patterns that stimulate the mind — the brain is the largest sex organ by mass, not to mention sensory perception and feedback, creativity and desire and planning etc.

http://www.vice.com/read/youre-single-b ... e=vicefbus

Does that mean in the working-class dating market there are a lot of single men? What implications does that have?

Among non-college-educated singles ages 22 to 29, there are 9.4 million men and 7.1 million women. And if you look at the women in that age group who are non-college-educated, something like 30 percent of the women are married but only 22 percent of the men are married.

The other interesting thing—and you see this in China too—if you look at census data on fully-employed, non-college-educated men age 25 to 30, the ones who are married earn 20 percent more than the ones who are not married. Which tells me that in order to get married and attract a wife, you have to earn more and be more entrepreneurial and work harder.

All this really means if you're a broke loser you're cut off from p***y. I have America chicks fighting over me.
Last edited by BlackKnight on October 4th, 2015, 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

tamdrin12 wrote: no mention of how picky American women are or problems with American women
Well, all these problems about American women are strongly mentioned in many follow-up comments.

There are many reasons why men refuse to date college educated women within USA, for example one good reason might be debts. Student loans - and she is unable to pay them back.

More graduated women does not mean that they all find a good job, especially not if they are holding worthless degrees about gender studies and such stuff.

In general, just my opinion, men outnumber women looking for dates at least 5:1, as a woman to complain you cannot find any serious man for dating is plainly ridiculous.

The reason is more about that women are always looking up for dating - he must have more money than I do, he must own land/house and car, he must be willing to spend persistently money for his girl in form of gifts and travels and so on.

There is never a question about how men can every earn such money, how they can create such a living standard out of their average salary for doing an ordinary job.

Well, if you are such a choosy woman, may I ask what you can offer in return for being accepted by such a super-man? Unpaid debts? A history of drug and alcohol abuse, a worthless degree which he does not have, your overweight body? - and if something does not fit you immediately you are leaving him anyway, often without any notice, just cheating and demand palimony from him for allowing you to live in his house?

To blame however only the US-woman is wrong - to blame is the legal situation in USA because of rampant feminism and greedy lawyers. All what you do, even with the best intention as a man towards a female might end in costly lawsuits against you. You cannot trust any woman anymore, that's really a problem.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I believe there are several reasons why college educated women can't find love, let alone a marriage partner. Here's my list:

1.) Less men are either graduating from college (or dropping out for various reasons) or not going there at all. Thus creating an imbalance in the male to
female ratio in the student body.

2.) Colleges and Universities have made the campus a hostile learning, social, and dating environment for men in the name of promoting political correctness, fighting so-called sexual harassment, and false rape stories that can ruin a man's reputation which could result in dismissal from the university/loss of scholarship.

3.) More men are going into the trades (paid apprenticeships) or the military ( Post-9/11 G.I. Bill) in order to avoid amassing huge student loan debt/and or as a way to pay for school. Also, many men are starting their own businesses.

4.) Men don't want to marry women who carry massive student loan and/or credit card debt thereby, risking possibly being financially responsible for it or ruin their credit score/rating.

5.) NO FAULT DIVORCE ( in which women file for most of the divorces ) the men tend to lose out most of the time to the divorce, criminal, and family courts. In the U.S. as well as most other Western countries have feminist/misandry laws in which the men have to pay alimony and child-support, lose custody of their children, loss of assets, etc. Also, false abuse or rape allegations can ruin a man's reputation, career, and land him in prison (not to mention if he fails to pay child-support).

6.) Men don't want their needs and wants to take a back seat for a college educated woman's career. This is especially true if the woman is very ambitious, travels extensively, and has a high-powered job such as an attorney/lawyer, doctor, newscaster, businesswoman, corporate CEO, politician, etc.

7.) HYPERGAMY in which most women tend to partner up (or "marry up") with men either on their level or above it in terms of financial, social, or educational status.

8.) Our modern feminist, pro-lesbian, misandry, and gynocentric society seems to elevate females above males in almost every way. From the schools, to the mainstream media, T.V. shows, movies, to the court system seem to portray men as "creeps, "perverts", "fools", and villains. But yet many American women (especially young ones) tend to go for bad boys, thugs, jerks, trash, the very guys they supposedly fear and should avoid. While the decent, nice guy is seen by many American women as weak, nerd, loser, or wimpy and tends to "finish last".

9.) Many men when seeking marriage and family, they truly want a TRADITIONAL WOMEN who is FEMININE in both looks, dress, and ATTITUDE. Also, a man wants a woman who both respects and shows gratitude towards him as HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD. Also, many men really want their woman to STAY HOME to raise the children, clean the house and cook meals (OLD FASHIONED GENDER ROLES). However, in today's modern economy in order to have such a lifestyle, a man has to make a ton of money to afford America's HIGH COST OF LIVING!!!

10.) Due to the above stated, many men are "opting out" meaning they are going MGTOW or they are discovering the overseas route and are find life and love abroad.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I hate to say it but I think hyper gamy is ingrain in women. For example when western guys go overseas why is it that western men are popular it's because of hypergamy. Foreign women think western men are at a higher class.

The problem in USA is that the guys who are in the higher status class education , looks , and wealth get the girls. The lower class guys have a harder time.

It's f***ed up .
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

S_Parc wrote:On the whole, a lot of college women are a bunch of idiots anyways. The fact that they had attended classes on daddy's dime, doesn't mean much.

My GF, Magna Cum Laude in Mechanical Engineering, was a lesbian and has stopped dating these so-called college educated women, ages ago. Today, we're together. If anything, the fact that an honors engineering graduate lesbian, had given up on women to be with a guy, says something about that crowd.
Well done, glad that worked out for you. Was curious how your story would turn out.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

HouseMD wrote:
S_Parc wrote:On the whole, a lot of college women are a bunch of idiots anyways. The fact that they had attended classes on daddy's dime, doesn't mean much.

Well done, glad that worked out for you. Was curious how your story would turn out.
The wedding's for spring of 2016.

AB discussion thread