Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Post by Adama »

During my lunch break a former coworker calls me up to tell me he has a girl and needs a wing man for his girlfriend's friend. I ask for details. Specifically, is she a beast? Does she have children? etc.

She is 27 y/o, not fat, white, with tattoos, and short brown hair. She is supposed to average looking.

I almost called it off when he told me she has tattoos and short hair. I think I will just go along just to see if this actually happens.

Will they back out at the last min? Will they fail to show? Will they be complete stuck up wenches? Will she be psychologically f'd up (as indicated by tattoos on a woman)?

I don't think this is the kind of girl I'd have sex with (tattoos, short hair, average looking). So if anything happens, this will strictly be about sociology. Got to go into the wild where they are to observe them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Supposed to have a blind date on Friday

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Adama wrote:I don't think this is the kind of girl I'd have sex with (tattoos, short hair, average looking). So if anything happens, this will strictly be about sociology. Got to go into the wild where they are to observe them.
If she has tattoos, an unusual hairstyle and she at least has the decency to stay in shape, chances are she's a freak. Skinny girls with tattoos tend to be freaks. Not long-term material, obviously, but a potential good lay nonetheless.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:I don't think this is the kind of girl I'd have sex with (tattoos, short hair, average looking). So if anything happens, this will strictly be about sociology. Got to go into the wild where they are to observe them.
If she has tattoos, an unusual hairstyle and she at least has the decency to stay in shape, chances are she's a freak. Skinny girls with tattoos tend to be freaks. Not long-term material, obviously, but a potential good lay nonetheless.

Well yeah, I know that, and I have already thought about it, and I can't do it. Unless I intend for her to be my wife or long term girlfriend (also known as concubine), then I can't touch her. And from the sounds of it, I don't think I'd like to spend my life with this chick. I just want to see if I can practice with her in conversation. You know, just for the sake of experience. I will not tell her any of this.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You never know what your blind date is going to look like. Who knows, your date might look like this person. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Or she might look like this person! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jamesbond, what is your obsession with Winston? I seriously don't get it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Adama wrote:Jamesbond, what is your obsession with Winston? I seriously don't get it.
Winston is a very handsome man. Distinguished looking. Not at all fat. With a large and round skull, housing a mighty, out-of-the-box-thinking brain. An intense, free-thinking modern renaissance man the likes of which the world has rarely seen, Messiah to armies of hopeless Western men, lover of thousands of women of all the world's races and nationalities, Father of the Year and the Moses of America, leading his flock out of American female bondage into the promised land of Abroad...

One can hardly blame James Bond for recognizing in Winston his many unusual qualities.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Adama wrote:Jamesbond, what is your obsession with Winston? I seriously don't get it.
Winston is a very handsome man. Distinguished looking. Not at all fat. With a large and round skull, housing a mighty, out-of-the-box-thinking brain. An intense, free-thinking modern renaissance man the likes of which the world has rarely seen, Messiah to armies of hopeless Western men, lover of thousands of women of all the world's races and nationalities, Father of the Year and the Moses of America, leading his flock out of American female bondage into the promised land of Abroad...

One can hardly blame James Bond for recognizing in Winston his many unusual qualities.
Winston has many amazing qualities. However, I do not worship him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I was just sent two pictures. She is a normal looking woman from the neck up, a solid 6 or 7. Of course to most North American wankers, she's a 9 or 10.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

It makes a lot more sense if you figure that James Bond likely IS Winston.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

OutWest wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

It makes a lot more sense if you figure that James Bond likely IS Winston.
That would be some real sockpuppeting. Isnt Winston like a completely commie pinko? JamesBond was defending gun ownership in one thread a few days back.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HOlly crap james bond, that chucky's bride thing scared the hell out of me when i scrolled. After that, the Selena Wu wasn't too bad.
Last edited by droid on October 7th, 2015, 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:white, with tattoos
<sarcasm>
No sh*t haha
</sarcasm>
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

droid wrote:After that, the Selena Wu wasn't too bad.
Just remember...no fapping to Selena Wu please :shock: